Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 22:25   #61
-Cloud-
変態

-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to -Cloud-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy666-v8 View Post
I think you're the one who fails, you failed to understand what common usage means
meh who cares, get over it and gtfo the forums, nobody likes u
If you're going to quit something 'cause someone hates you = fail.
If you get upset because people online, or irl for that matter, dislike you = fail.
If you can't take **** when you dish it out = fail.
Quote:
In a violent world
Where deception's free
Things I can't control
Taking over me
Did they try to take
My identity
So what the hell
Have they done to me!

Old 06-21-2008, 22:28   #62
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
You said it! xD
Old 06-21-2008, 22:32   #63
Cassy666-v8

Cassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Is that the best you can come up with? Nobody likes you? I guess that means I owned your ass, since you just resort to telling me that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoKynes View Post
i wanna be as cool as cassy one day
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
you're pretty hot,wanna see what level phoenix comes out of my +5 sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 22:39   #64
-Cloud-
変態

-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Is that the best you can come up with? Nobody likes you? I guess that means I owned your ass, since you just resort to telling me that.
resort to? im too bloody lazy to come up with sum scientific name that all u asswipes use to offend u, gtfo off the forums, u stupid retard >.> go back to ur corner on the street so u can earn sum money u transvestite.

Fail.
If you get upset because people online, or irl for that matter, dislike you = fail.
Quote:
In a violent world
Where deception's free
Things I can't control
Taking over me
Did they try to take
My identity
So what the hell
Have they done to me!

Old 06-21-2008, 22:42   #65
Fire_Opal
Special

Fire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  ATT00008.bmp
Views: 37
Size:  9.4 KB

never quit...
never leave...
never happy...

LOL

quit!

Its better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain

"Do not condemn the man that cannot think or act as fast as you can, because there was a time when you could not do things as well as you can today. " Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 06-21-2008, 22:43   #66
-Cloud-
変態

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Opal View Post
G'Day
Quote:
In a violent world
Where deception's free
Things I can't control
Taking over me
Did they try to take
My identity
So what the hell
Have they done to me!

Old 06-21-2008, 22:59   #67
LostBunny
Sad Bunny

LostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Opal View Post
someone teach me to be B1 tchy please so i can have my own thread
*Flys across the air and smacks opal the ***** smack* And thats how its done. Just ***** slap people lol Now my friend, you have learn the anicent secret so go release your newly founded knowledge upon the world and start your own ***** thread lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	flying-cat-fight.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	66707  
Name: Xena71 Class: Water 112
Name: CherryBerry Class: Fire 127 FIXED ALL MAGIC SKILLS!!
Name: Cherokee Class: Warrior 94
Y Moderator of Nothing anymore. Take care all and God Bless Hugs

YYI Y TeddybearsYY
Old 06-21-2008, 23:06   #68
PaleBrokenWings
brokenator

PaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond reputePaleBrokenWings has a reputation beyond repute
>_>
entertaining

27% of the world has homicidal tendencies, the rest are just victims
Old 06-21-2008, 23:14   #69
Cassy666-v8

Cassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
resort to? im too bloody lazy to come up with sum scientific name that all u asswipes use to offend u, gtfo off the forums, u stupid retard >.> go back to ur corner on the street so u can earn sum money u transvestite.

Fail.
Now I'm a transvestite?
If your gonna call names, have evidence to back it up.

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 23:15   #70
-Cloud-
変態

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBunny View Post
*Flys across the air and smacks opal the ***** smack* And thats how its done. Just ***** slap people lol Now my friend, you have learn the anicent secret so go release your newly founded knowledge upon the world and start your own ***** thread lol
what..?
Quote:
In a violent world
Where deception's free
Things I can't control
Taking over me
Did they try to take
My identity
So what the hell
Have they done to me!

Old 06-21-2008, 23:16   #71
-Cloud-
変態

Quote:
Now I'm a transvestite?
If your gonna call names, have evidence to back it up.
u need evidence? xD just by the way u talk makes u a tranny, now gtfo this forum.

Fail.
Quote:
In a violent world
Where deception's free
Things I can't control
Taking over me
Did they try to take
My identity
So what the hell
Have they done to me!

Old 06-22-2008, 00:27   #72
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleBrokenWings View Post
>_>
entertaining
Not on topic, but just as good, I suppose.

Leo ~

Lil_Firehawk ~ Trojan/Trojan/Trojan ~ 130/130/84
First 2nd RB on Leo!
PaperLil ~ Archer "The Arrow Monster" ~ Lv127
~Lillianna~ ~ Water Tao/Water Tao ~ 110/111
~Firehawk~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv 85

Eternity~

Lishandra ~ Archer ~ Lv72
Jaemiine ~ Wannabe Fire ~ Lv25
~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Old 06-22-2008, 00:28   #73
-Cloud-
変態

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk View Post
Not on topic, but just as good, I suppose.
it is greater than the topic
Quote:
In a violent world
Where deception's free
Things I can't control
Taking over me
Did they try to take
My identity
So what the hell
Have they done to me!

Old 06-22-2008, 01:45   #74
WhosFatter2
Not a G M

WhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond repute
Cassy is a failure of epic proportions.

I really wish days were extended to 30 hours, I could use the 6 hours of sleep.
Old 06-22-2008, 01:50   #75
Cassy666-v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhosFatter2 View Post
Cassy is a failure of epic proportions.
Go make another account and pretend to be me while you fap to my picture.

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: