Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 07:56   #31
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy666-v8 View Post
And you keep giving me attention. And making threads about me. I guess you're just adding fuel to the fire.
Okay, that's it, I'm seriously really pissed about this comment.
If I remember correctly, I never made a single thread about you.

And:
Quote:
I love how it turns it onto me starting all the arguments when it is the one that turns every thread into being about me.
Where exactly did I turn it on to you?
I simply asked for a clarification. >_>

Btw, I'm taking this out of the other thread, because I seriously do not think we need 2 threads having to do with you. >_>
Old 06-21-2008, 08:01   #32
Cassy666-v8

Cassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hai. View Post
Okay, that's it, I'm seriously really pissed about this comment.
If I remember correctly, I never made a single thread about you.

And:

Where exactly did I turn it on to you?
I simply asked for a clarification. >_>

Btw, I'm taking this out of the other thread, because I seriously do not think we need 2 threads having to do with you. >_>
I meant turning threads into being about me. Sorry for not being more specific.
I post in 1 thread on this forum, and you turn the topic to being about me, simply because of the title of the thread - which in no way mentions me specifically.
Please take your little obsession elsewhere you're getting boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoKynes View Post
i wanna be as cool as cassy one day
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
you're pretty hot,wanna see what level phoenix comes out of my +5 sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 08:06   #33
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I meant turning threads into being about me. Sorry for not being more specific.
I post in 1 thread on this forum, and you turn the topic to being about me, simply because of the title of the thread - which in no way mentions me specifically.
Please take your little obsession elsewhere you're getting boring.
First of all, I can relate whatever thread I feel like to whatever person I feel like, I don't need your consent.
Second of all, I am not going into this whole "obsession" thing again because clearly, I am not obsessed with you.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:08   #34
Cassy666-v8

Cassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First of all, I can relate whatever thread I feel like to whatever person I feel like, I don't need your consent.
Second of all, I am not going into this whole "obsession" thing again because clearly, I am not obsessed with you.
I beg to differ

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 08:10   #35
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
I beg to differ
Differ all you want, I really do not care about your opinion nor will I reply to any of your stupid posts in this thread.
Kthxdai. =]

Oh, and if you feel the need to argue some more, just add me on msn, I'd be glad to hear some of your bull****. No need to take up space on the forums.

Last edited by Hai.; 06-21-2008 at 08:15.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:13   #36
Cassy666-v8

Quote:
Differ all you want, I really do not care about your opinion nor will I reply to any of your stupid posts in this thread.
Kthxdai. =]
If you dont care, then why are you replying?
And you filtered me before, it didnt last long.

Dai? your wishing death on me? my my, you're more pathetic then I realised...

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 08:22   #37
pkedx2
WhitePower

pkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond repute
this is dumb this is why i dont get on the forums anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by notstrider View Post
balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrossFirex View Post
deep

TorN tro-war-fire 130-130-125+
Super +8 spg spg cap
Super +8 spg bag
Super 2 soc +5 spg spg brace
Super 2 soc +5 -1 spg spg mana bs
Super 2 soc +6 -1 spg spg robe
Super +5 -5 spg boots
Old 06-21-2008, 08:27   #38
Cassy666-v8

Quote:
Oh, and if you feel the need to argue some more, just add me on msn, I'd be glad to hear some of your bull****. No need to take up space on the forums.
Why would I want you on my msn? I bet your a creepy 50 year old pedophile. No thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkedx2 View Post
this is dumb this is why i dont get on the forums anymore
Same here, first time on eternity forum in a couple of months. Same **** different day. Same old noob obsessing over me

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 08:33   #39
Fire_Opal
Special

Fire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond repute
lol things will never change still so much child's play on forums

never quit...
never leave...
never happy...

LOL

quit!

Its better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain

"Do not condemn the man that cannot think or act as fast as you can, because there was a time when you could not do things as well as you can today. " Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:36   #40
Cassy666-v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Opal View Post
lol things will never change still so much child's play on forums
It's not my fault that thing is tripping over itself to make threads about me.

how are ya opals?

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:20   #41
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why would I want you on my msn? I bet your a creepy 50 year old pedophile. No thanks.

Same here, first time on eternity forum in a couple of months. Same **** different day. Same old noob obsessing over me
It tried to add me on MSN last night while I was trying to do some work. It promptly got blocked.

Leo ~

Lil_Firehawk ~ Trojan/Trojan/Trojan ~ 130/130/84
First 2nd RB on Leo!
PaperLil ~ Archer "The Arrow Monster" ~ Lv127
~Lillianna~ ~ Water Tao/Water Tao ~ 110/111
~Firehawk~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv 85

Eternity~

Lishandra ~ Archer ~ Lv72
Jaemiine ~ Wannabe Fire ~ Lv25
~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Old 06-21-2008, 10:24   #42
Cassy666-v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk View Post
It tried to add me on MSN last night while I was trying to do some work. It promptly got blocked.
It tried to stalk you?

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:27   #43
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It tried to stalk you?
Yes. I don't use MSN. I use a program that runs all my messengers at once to save space. I noticed someone with the name o.orandom@hotmail.com had tried to add me as friends. Instantly I had a sinking suspicion who it was. I messaged it, asked, got my answer, hit the block key, and went back to what I was doing.

Leo ~

Lil_Firehawk ~ Trojan/Trojan/Trojan ~ 130/130/84
First 2nd RB on Leo!
PaperLil ~ Archer "The Arrow Monster" ~ Lv127
~Lillianna~ ~ Water Tao/Water Tao ~ 110/111
~Firehawk~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv 85

Eternity~

Lishandra ~ Archer ~ Lv72
Jaemiine ~ Wannabe Fire ~ Lv25
~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Old 06-21-2008, 10:32   #44
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk View Post
Yes. I don't use MSN. I use a program that runs all my messengers at once to save space. I noticed someone with the name o.orandom@hotmail.com had tried to add me as friends. Instantly I had a sinking suspicion who it was. I messaged it, asked, got my answer, hit the block key, and went back to what I was doing.
Yes, that is my email, which you would know upon clicking my forum account profile thing.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:44   #45
Fire_Opal
Special

Fire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's not my fault that thing is tripping over itself to make threads about me.

how are ya opals?
im fine ty, how r u

never quit...
never leave...
never happy...

LOL

quit!

Its better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain

"Do not condemn the man that cannot think or act as fast as you can, because there was a time when you could not do things as well as you can today. " Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: