Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 00:16   #16
Wormy
Green.

Wormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wormy Send a message via MSN to Wormy
I've come to the conclusion that your time off of the internet has a direct relationship with your intelligence and an inverse relationship with your comprehension of internet communication.
Old 06-21-2008, 00:18   #17
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
prove it
I can't. =o =[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormy View Post
I've come to the conclusion that your time off of the internet has a direct relationship with your intelligence and an inverse relationship with your comprehension of internet communication.
There is a slight possibility.
Old 06-21-2008, 00:22   #18
Wormy
Green.

Wormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hai. View Post
There is a slight possibility.
Just a theory; Don't take my word for it, I am still collecting data and doing further research and experiments.
Old 06-21-2008, 00:27   #19
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just a theory; Don't take my word for it, I am still collecting data and doing further research and experiments.
I am intregued.
Old 06-21-2008, 00:28   #20
Wormy
Green.

Quote:
I am intregued.
My point exactly.
Old 06-21-2008, 00:46   #21
-Cloud-
変態

-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to -Cloud-
Quote:
My point exactly.
since when did u have a point?
If you're going to quit something 'cause someone hates you = fail.
If you get upset because people online, or irl for that matter, dislike you = fail.
If you can't take **** when you dish it out = fail.
Quote:
In a violent world
Where deception's free
Things I can't control
Taking over me
Did they try to take
My identity
So what the hell
Have they done to me!

Old 06-21-2008, 07:19   #22
Cassy666-v8

Cassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk View Post
****** and complain about one another here. ****ing leave it out of every thread on these forums.
It's not my fault the little freak is obsessed with me and turns every thread into being about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoKynes View Post
i wanna be as cool as cassy one day
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
you're pretty hot,wanna see what level phoenix comes out of my +5 sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:21   #23
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy666-v8 View Post
It's not my fault the little freak is obsessed with me and turns every thread into being about me.
I may be a freak and I might be obsessive, but there is no chance in hell I would be obsessed with you. =]
Old 06-21-2008, 07:23   #24
Cassy666-v8

Cassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I may be a freak and I might be obsessive, but there is no chance in hell I would be obsessed with you. =]
I beg to differ.

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:25   #25
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
I beg to differ.
I might be one strange and possibly slightly mentallily ill "little kid", but I think I know myself better than you know me. Got it?
Old 06-21-2008, 07:32   #26
Cassy666-v8

Quote:
I might be one strange and possibly slightly mentallily ill "little kid", but I think I know myself better than you know me. Got it?
You pick fights with me in every thread that I post in and therefore force the topic of the thread to being about me. You ARE obsessed with me, deny it all you want. The way you act speaks louder then your denials do.

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:36   #27
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
You pick fights with me in every thread that I post in and therefore force the topic of the thread to being about me. You ARE obsessed with me, deny it all you want. The way you act speaks louder then your denials do.
Yes, I pick fights with people I don't like, I'm guessing this means I'm obsessed with about half the people I know?
Old 06-21-2008, 07:37   #28
Cassy666-v8

Quote:
Yes, I pick fights with people I don't like, I'm guessing this means I'm obsessed with about half the people I know?
You turn every thread into being about me I love the attention you give me.

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:44   #29
Hai.
Banned

Quote:
You turn every thread into being about me I love the attention you give me.
There's a quite obvious reason as to why you love then "attention" I give you.
You love any kind of attention, and apparently, you think that mine is over-the-top kind of attention, which clearly, it is not.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:49   #30
Cassy666-v8

Quote:
There's a quite obvious reason as to why you love then "attention" I give you.
You love any kind of attention, and apparently, you think that mine is over-the-top kind of attention, which clearly, it is not.
And you keep giving me attention. And making threads about me. I guess you're just adding fuel to the fire.

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: