Old 04-25-2008, 14:08   #76
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devvee View Post
I'm not talking about poopers.
Neither am I.
I thought we were talking about emotionally black. o.o
Hai. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2008, 15:53   #77
devvee
Comrade

devvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to devvee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashon. View Post
I'm not stupid, you know. Now would your dumb ass stop talking before I get out the fly swatter.
You wouldn't even be able to afford a fly swatter if it wasn't for me and the money I spent on the development of your race.

Now shoo and go make me some footballs.

"The only place where people of different race and culture live together is jail"
devvee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2008, 15:58   #78
Rashon.

Rashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You wouldn't even be able to afford a fly swatter if it wasn't for me and the money I spent on the development of your race.

Now shoo and go make me some footballs.
No, YOU haven't done anything to develop any of the sort. Now shush with your failed jokes and get back in the rat's nest.
Rashon. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2008, 16:04   #79
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
We pay tax for black people.
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2008, 16:07   #80
devvee
Comrade

devvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No, YOU haven't done anything to develop any of the sort. Now shush with your failed jokes and get back in the rat's nest.
I haven't? If it wasn't for me, your dad would still be plucking cotton at my farm, while I'd be deciding the rest of his life. However, I felt sorry. My people felt sorry. They figured that being black was punishment enough, so they put a ban on slavery.

So stop being so damn disrespectful to people who made your life what it is right now. Next time you sit in a bus, make sure to get up if a white person wants to sit. That is what every niglet should do out of respect for the ones who created their lives as they are now. In fact, it used to be normal for niglets to stand up for white people, but niglets got too lazy and we just went along with it out of pity.

Really, now a niglet may even become a president. Look at what us white people have given you and then think about that for a while, before you respond. You have to thank me a lot for all the things me and my people have done for you. I just can't seem to stress that enough.

"The only place where people of different race and culture live together is jail"
Old 04-25-2008, 16:09   #81
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I haven't? If it wasn't for me, your dad would still be plucking cotton at my farm, while I'd be deciding the rest of his life. However, I felt sorry. My people felt sorry. They figured that being black was punishment enough, so they put a ban on slavery.

So stop being so damn disrespectful to people who made your life what it is right now. Next time you sit in a bus, make sure to get up if a white person wants to sit. That is what every niglet should do out of respect for the ones who created their lives as they are now. In fact, it used to be normal for niglets to stand up for white people, but niglets got too lazy and we just went along with it out of pity.

Really, now a niglet may even become a president. Look at what us white people have given you and then think about that for a while, before you respond. You have to thank me a lot for all the things me and my people have done for you. I just can't seem to stress that enough.
OH LAWD LOL~!
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2008, 16:19   #82
Rashon.

Rashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond reputeRashon. has a reputation beyond repute
If it wasn't for you, there wouldn't be a damn thing changed. And keep in mind that I'm talking about you and not about anyone else.

Yeah, I wanna hear more comedian-type stuff like a Jeff Foxworthy or a Dave Chappelle.

Last edited by Rashon.; 04-25-2008 at 16:21.
Rashon. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2008, 17:21   #83
devvee
Comrade

Quote:
If it wasn't for you, there wouldn't be a damn thing changed. And keep in mind that I'm talking about you and not about anyone else.

Yeah, I wanna hear more comedian-type stuff like a Jeff Foxworthy or a Dave Chappelle.
Yesterday I gave 50 eurocent to some niglet. If it wasn't for that 50 eurocent he couldn't buy his fix. That is just one of the MANY things I contributed. Most notably is how I occasionally buy a football to support the economy of your race.

What makes you think I'm joking, btw? I haven't been more serious in my life, except that time when I hugged a nigger.

Old 04-25-2008, 17:29   #84
YouVagina
im spec.

YouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond repute
curb stomp anyone?
YouVagina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2008, 19:45   #85
ThoseVacantEyes

ThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond reputeThoseVacantEyes has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ThoseVacantEyes Send a message via MSN to ThoseVacantEyes Send a message via Yahoo to ThoseVacantEyes
i like that movie
Originally Posted by Durant
You have recieived an infraction
For being a failure.

Defeat your enemies with success.
It ain't easy...Being Cheesy...
ThoseVacantEyes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2008, 19:48   #86
YouVagina
im spec.

YouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond reputeYouVagina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoseVacantEyes View Post
i like that movie
heh
YouVagina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: