Old 04-10-2008, 10:08   #16
uNicK
Hammerzeit

uNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond reputeuNicK has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to uNicK
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps
Blah blah blah long thing that you typed that I am assuming you all read before reading this
A.) Your a *** for watching yugioh
B.) I am too for knowing exactly what episode your talking about
C.) You busy tonight

And yea I know what you mean all the subliminal messages they could throw in there through advertising...I mean there is already virtual reality scientist for a long time thought there would be a way to hook up simulators to your vision senors so that the neurons override what you actually see and replace it with generated images...smell, sound, and movement are already easy enough to manipulate and as seen in brain surgery (which a patient must always be conscious for) simply touching parts of the brain stimulates pain, pleasure, and other emotions so a full fledge world much like for those who know what i mean .hack//Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCk~On View Post
As long as you don't pull her panties off and find 2 dragonballs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by devvee View Post
Pff whenever I ride dick, guys don't look at my ass
uNicK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 10:55   #17
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uNicK View Post
C.) You busy tonight

And yea I know what you mean all the subliminal messages they could throw in there through advertising...I mean there is already virtual reality scientist for a long time thought there would be a way to hook up simulators to your vision senors so that the neurons override what you actually see and replace it with generated images...smell, sound, and movement are already easy enough to manipulate and as seen in brain surgery (which a patient must always be conscious for) simply touching parts of the brain stimulates pain, pleasure, and other emotions so a full fledge world much like for those who know what i mean .hack//Sign
Ewwww, yu-gi-oh.
Hai. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 13:47   #18
specialweapon
Šarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
o.o; gta has nothing to do with rl problems.

i have every single gta, and you don't see me going around killing people/ jacking their cars. hell, i don't even have those THOUGHTS. people are just trying to find something/someone to blame it on: gta is the scapegoat x.x;

video games can't control your mind, but eventually it WILL get to the point.

like, my dream thing, ever since i was little, and watched that homosexual show called yu-gi-oh (i know ._.), i've always known technology like they had would eventually come.

for those who never watched the show, here's an explanation: they'd get into these little pod seats and they'd put something on their head, then be transported into some... illusionary world? when they were in there, they could see like yu-gi-ohmons or w/e they were called, and an imaginary world, etc. kind of like adream in a video game.

i heard that sony was starting to develope something like that. me and my friend were talking about it, when she said this:

"if the video game people could get into our minds, i think there'd be more to it than that"

implying that while playing this game, they'd like put **** in your mind, giving you a "craving" to go out and buy these 50 other games, even if you don't like them x.x;
lol i used to watch that, itsl ike pokemon..they ownt let it die and it is just as bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by uNicK View Post
C.) You busy tonight

a person yells "ooooh goood" as they have an orgasm while getting brain surgery...thats my fantasy xDD
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 15:00   #19
Myromax
noob

Myromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Myromax
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialweapon View Post
lol i used to watch that, itsl ike pokemon..they ownt let it die and it is just as bad

a person yells "ooooh goood" as they have an orgasm while getting brain surgery...thats my fantasy xDD
gtfo
Myromax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 15:03   #20
specialweapon
Šarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myromax View Post
gtfo
-waves blackmail-
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 15:06   #21
Hai.
Banned

Hai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond reputeHai. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hai.
Quote:
-waves blackmail-
Gtfo.
Hai. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 15:09   #22
Myromax
noob

Myromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond reputeMyromax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Myromax
Quote:
-waves blackmail-
osht
Myromax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: