Old 04-10-2008, 16:26   #76
Mr_Taoist
Your Momma

Mr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
YESSSSS!!!!!! TY OMG FOR GOOGLE CACHED!!!!

got the thread link due to goggle caching a page with the link in my sig!!!

here it is:
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=487970
j00 DA MAN!!!!1111 taoist for MOD!!!
Code:
***1603;***1583;***1581;***1575;***1604;***1602;***1601;***1586;
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0ad5b45ee3c96d0d7b8f
Beginner and Bonus Pack Guide!
Epic Win Located Here;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
I also voted yes, cause I dont like my modding style either although posters make it necessary.
Mr_Taoist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 16:35   #77
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
I don't know what the mod did or what the situation is.
But don't go thinking one instance is going to demod the mod or something.

Generally the mod (if the guys running the system the same as when I left) will get a talk generally regarding the complaint. If problem continue to happen well cases are done on a case by case base.

Probably the most well known case is of BlackBolt. He went against both mod and admin advice and deleted all the spam threads in his regional. Due to the backlash response and the overwhelming legitmate complaints from posters, BlackBolt was demodded. But there was also a lengthy history of filter bypassing, not following the rules and not being a team player with the other mods.

But still instances of demodding are rare so don't go around saying Royal said you're going to be demodded. But do take comfort that the admins will look into complaints and mod will be asked to change their behavior to be more mod like or get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 16:39   #78
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Taoist View Post

here it is:
LOL you wanted to remove a mod who was already gone xD

I am not going to go into the matter here other than to say that is not how I would chose to close a thread with.

Quote:
Old 04-10-2008, 16:40   #79
specialweapon
Šarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
ide be an awesome mod
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2008, 16:47   #80
Mr_Taoist
Your Momma

Mr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond reputeMr_Taoist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post

I am not going to go into the matter here other than to say that is not how I would chose to close a thread with.
ja but that not the pt, i didnt no she was gone and durant went a trippity trip tripin like an a hole
Code:
Epic Win Located Here;
Quote:
I also voted yes, cause I dont like my modding style either although posters make it necessary.
Old 04-10-2008, 19:27   #81
Origin

Origin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

here it is:
YAYYYYYYY!!!!
Rwar! i looked in google :mad noises: and didnt find it CONGRATUFRICKULATIONS!! YAYYYYyyyyy

Quote:
I don't know what the mod did or what the situation is.
But don't go thinking one instance is going to demod the mod or something.

Generally the mod (if the guys running the system the same as when I left) will get a talk generally regarding the complaint. If problem continue to happen well cases are done on a case by case base.

Probably the most well known case is of BlackBolt. He went against both mod and admin advice and deleted all the spam threads in his regional. Due to the backlash response and the overwhelming legitmate complaints from posters, BlackBolt was demodded. But there was also a lengthy history of filter bypassing, not following the rules and not being a team player with the other mods.

But still instances of demodding are rare so don't go around saying Royal said you're going to be demodded. But do take comfort that the admins will look into complaints and mod will be asked to change their behavior to be more mod like or get.
we are not thinking one report will get him in trouble... but i have seen others who have been unhappy with him

but one report is a start and atleast now we know we have an option other then just bending over (the other mods r gonna be unhappy with j00s i think)

Quote:

I do not think that mr_taoist not knowing the mod was already gone, was a good enough reasoning for the mod to swear at them four star'd words.... mr_taoist made a simple mistake
all the mod had to go is...

"like, dude... erm.. that mod is already gone, thread closed"

Quote:
ja but that not the pt, i didnt no she was gone and durant went a trippity trip tripin like an a hole
lv 133,
lv 134 enough said
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2008, 07:40   #82
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
YAYYYYYYY!!!!
Rwar! i looked in google :mad noises: and didnt find it CONGRATUFRICKULATIONS!! YAYYYYyyyyy

we are not thinking one report will get him in trouble... but i have seen others who have been unhappy with him

but one report is a start and atleast now we know we have an option other then just bending over (the other mods r gonna be unhappy with j00s i think)

I do not think that mr_taoist not knowing the mod was already gone, was a good enough reasoning for the mod to swear at them four star'd words.... mr_taoist made a simple mistake
all the mod had to go is...

"like, dude... erm.. that mod is already gone, thread closed"

Well seems like you guys know what you're doing =)

Quote:
Old 04-11-2008, 15:13   #83
Mr_Taoist
Your Momma

yesh we do
Code:
Epic Win Located Here;
Quote:
Old 04-11-2008, 15:53   #84
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
I have to agree that Durant did not handle that very well.

BTW: I am glad ya'll haven't had to ...yet anyway.. make a thread like this about me

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2008, 16:51   #85
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post

BTW: I am glad ya'll haven't had to ...yet anyway.. make a thread like this about me
Nah, Sabby, you have become part of our little family. Less like a mod, more like a friend.

Leo ~

Lil_Firehawk ~ Trojan/Trojan/Trojan ~ 130/130/84
First 2nd RB on Leo!
PaperLil ~ Archer "The Arrow Monster" ~ Lv127
~Lillianna~ ~ Water Tao/Water Tao ~ 110/111
~Firehawk~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv 85

Eternity~

Lishandra ~ Archer ~ Lv72
Jaemiine ~ Wannabe Fire ~ Lv25
~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Lil_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2008, 17:03   #86
Origin

Origin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post

agreeing with us means j00 <3 <3 <3 us

<3's back

just... pwomise,.. not to ever swear four star'd profanities as us j00'd make us cry
lv 133,
lv 134 enough said
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2008, 17:44   #87
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
oh.. ruin all my fun... **** **** **** ****

lol <3 the pretty stars

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: