Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 10:03   #106
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobtheknob View Post
So you were saying? I didn't know marketting or something?
you dont need to explain your life story. im playing this game for months ago. absloutly anyone can do what you did , hunting, making money and{marketing}. even me lol. some stupid members from your guild killed my noob in stone city while i was getting her in adventure zone. but either you do can more things to earn more money . im doing this when i can. i got hacked twice i lost too many items. i started the game with nothing now i have these items.besides i lost full super soc items twice on {other chars}.i lost full srg items good how that sounds? !!!! and more and more!!!!!. you playing the game since clean water prize was 10kk, no wonder +6/+8. maybe ur right you dont bulk hehehe. maybe you know about it but you never tried it b4. why you dont believe that others did that too. why you cant imagine what the ppl did of hard work or etc. for that and more reasons ppl dislike you !

Last edited by ~XxMan~; 01-17-2009 at 17:00.
~XxMan~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 13:57   #107
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute~XxMan~ has a reputation beyond repute
a seller in the market said to me its sad world
Old 01-18-2009, 12:20   #108
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Always was a marketter, I just don't scam people like they do. I make a 'product' and I sell it, I don't buy from someone only to resell at a higher price, and you were wondering who ****ed the market up.. all you had to do was look at who is buying and selling.

I'd rather buy a +8 stone than buy from zaza or safy. I look at it this way, they have a useless item, cause let face it, they can't use it.. so it sit there, no value at all, I offered on it, they refused, they keep a useless item and I take my business elsewhere. How many people can afford +8 bracelets on the server? Few, How many people bother to even make a decent tao? Even fewer. I offered to take it off their hands for a good price, they rejected so they are stuck with an item they can't sell or use. They basicly owned themselves. LMAO

Hehe, just like the bs you had they wanted. remember what we did with that instead of selling to them LOL

Quote:
Take moonbox for example, I had over 250 moonboxes at 1 stage of my co playing, during the time, moonboxes would sell for 4kk each. Everyday, I would farm 12 of each token required to make a moonbox, making 12 moonboxes everyday for months. We would sell around 6-10 moonboxes per day, and what we didn't sell, we would use or open. Back then Ash's and my archer's SDG and SRG was noob compared to the waterfarming machine we have now so moonboxes was the way to go for us while we made our equipment. We found countless elite items (ring, necky boots around 25kk - 30kk each back then) and a few socketted items from opening moonboxes and the moonboxes we used for water rbing, well we made a DB and a SDG, SRG or SPG out of it. So during that stage we were making a nice amount of money without buying and selling.

I miss the days of opening 20 mb up at a time whenever I wanted. I wish MB was still worth doing and selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~XxMan~ View Post
you dont need to explain your life story. im playing this game for months ago. absloutly anyone can do what you did , hunting, making money and{marketing}. even me lol. some stupid members from your guild killed my noob in stone city while i was getting her in adventure zone. but either you do can more things to earn more money . im doing this when i can. i got hacked twice i lost too many items. i started the game with nothing now i have these items.besides i lost full super soc items twice on {other chars}.i lost full srg items good how that sounds? !!!! and more and more!!!!!. you playing the game since clean water prize was 10kk, no wonder +6/+8. maybe ur right you dont bulk hehehe. maybe you know about it but you never tried it b4. why you dont believe that others did that too. why you cant imagine what the ppl did of hard work or etc. for that and more reasons ppl dislike you !
Obviously he does need to explain his life co selling story to you, or did you already forget about this post??

Quote:
you dont understand what the market is, so dont talk !! make items and sell it ?lmao. i know now why you bulking LOL!! {like i said its the only way for the beginners}

bye now, gonna sleep dont disturb k?....
Stop contradicting yourself, and remember if you don't understand that statement, there is always that saying "Hooked on phonics worked for me"!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nady View Post
xman dont replay alot
we dont care what thay have vedio or bulk or ......

and only need you know when safy died in dis city coz raven killed him 50 pot more than safy
i dont like to talking alot but i killed you alot of times dont forgot revtard

Nice wall jumps at this weeks gw. Did you get the flamelit quest done?

Last edited by Ladyash; 01-18-2009 at 12:30.
Ladyash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2009, 14:15   #109
Bobtheknob

Bobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond reputeBobtheknob has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyash View Post
Hehe, just like the bs you had they wanted. remember what we did with that instead of selling to them LOL

I miss the days of opening 20 mb up at a time whenever I wanted. I wish MB was still worth doing and selling.

Obviously he does need to explain his life co selling story to you, or did you already forget about this post??

Stop contradicting yourself, and remember if you don't understand that statement, there is always that saying "Hooked on phonics worked for me"!!

Nice wall jumps at this weeks gw. Did you get the flamelit quest done?
Yeah.. LOOL My bs k :P

How many sockets and elites did you find opening all those boxes.. I never could keep up with you on that... LOOL -_-

He needs that Phonic crap...

Yup, filmed Nady speeding at gw and maybe walljumping... OWNED *****.

Bobtheknob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2009, 15:30   #110
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

Quote:
Yeah.. LOOL My bs k :P

How many sockets and elites did you find opening all those boxes.. I never could keep up with you on that... LOOL -_-

He needs that Phonic crap...

Yup, filmed Nady speeding at gw and maybe walljumping... OWNED *****.
Are you selling moon boxesLOL! i need them badly

Last edited by ~XxMan~; 01-18-2009 at 22:29.
Old 01-19-2009, 17:35   #111
Shrike

Shrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond repute
Wow what a crappy thread, 7 pagers of spam

I se infinbot and safy botting, and the rodrek clip is a bot to, he sucks at FB since he was a warrior

Panda a vidster, LOL he doesnt know a bot form his ass

Oh and i love being right, and palanoops botting is no surprise to me

TOP WATER TAO ON AQUARIUS

MăssâçrE ninja war fire, 130 130 122 ^^

Shrike - tro war water, 130 130 133, 290 battle power

Plus 12 spear FTW

CârnăgE - water war war. 130 130 130, 279 battle power

I am the bringing of light
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 00:23   #112
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Wow what a crappy thread, 7 pagers of spam

I se infinbot and safy botting, and the rodrek clip is a bot to, he sucks at FB since he was a warrior

Panda a vidster, LOL he doesnt know a bot form his ass

Oh and i love being right, and palanoops botting is no surprise to me
hm If he speedhacks, how come carnage jumps right on his tail . That would be far from sufficient proof for botjailing. Like i said, i agree that there shows a magnet jump once in a while, but it isn't botjailable since its very short off proof.

Good luck on your "quest" for botjailing people, personally i couldn't even care less.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2009, 10:36   #113
This~Wai
Away

This~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone in aqua Bots!!!

you are all cheating potato heads!

My Fb video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG27BLB4VQY
This~Wai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2009, 12:54   #114
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by This~Wai View Post
Everyone in aqua Bots!!!

except zâŽâ™ k?
Old 01-21-2009, 13:15   #115
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Everyone in aqua Bots!!!

yus! i agree
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2009, 17:03   #116
LEEROOY
Boom

LEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond reputeLEEROOY has a reputation beyond repute
Panda lets hunt rabbits

<3

Email;leroyx2@live.nl addplzkthx.
LEEROOY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 05:57   #117
Shrike

Shrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
hm If he speedhacks, how come carnage jumps right on his tail . That would be far from sufficient proof for botjailing. Like i said, i agree that there shows a magnet jump once in a while, but it isn't botjailable since its very short off proof.

Good luck on your "quest" for botjailing people, personally i couldn't even care less.
The *****s vanished form my screen many times, during that fight and come on, even death god is said they were botting in that fight, i have never in all my time here, ever heard death say someone was cheating

Well as you said, there magnet jumping, and whats that? sign of 3rd party programs LOL, you pretty much just owned yourself and your arguement, just STFU panda, you quit, mr VIP, bye

TOP WATER TAO ON AQUARIUS

MăssâçrE ninja war fire, 130 130 122 ^^

Shrike - tro war water, 130 130 133, 290 battle power

Plus 12 spear FTW

CârnăgE - water war war. 130 130 130, 279 battle power

I am the bringing of light
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 06:35   #118
This~Wai
Away

This~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond reputeThis~Wai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
except zâŽâ™ k?
no man!

i seen zâŽâ™ in BI once and he was flying and started shooting arrowing from his clubs! and then there was this other time when he was in jail and he started hercing with a pick axe while in sm! and also there was this other time when he used cyclone and changed in a female tro and started fb'ing people in TC!

My Fb video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG27BLB4VQY
This~Wai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2009, 07:36   #119
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

Quote:
no man!

i seen zâ***381;â***8482; in BI once and he was flying and started shooting arrowing from his clubs! and then there was this other time when he was in jail and he started hercing with a pick axe while in sm! and also there was this other time when he used cyclone and changed in a female tro and started fb'ing people in TC!
LMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ,,r u sure?

Last edited by ~XxMan~; 01-22-2009 at 07:38.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:41   #120
~XxMan~
Ahmed.k?

Quote:
no man!

i seen zâ***381;â***8482; in BI once and he was flying and started shooting arrowing from his clubs!
he using 1 club & p-blade so i think you mean Safy!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: