Old 07-11-2008, 18:50   #16
specialweapon
Šarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkster View Post
Myeah true cassy and cloud and the bunch kinda make it boring.
i sorta scroll through their piss fights until i find a more itneresting post.

goodbye lil :/
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 23:48   #17
WhosFatter2
Not a G M

WhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond repute
Peace out cub scout.

I really wish days were extended to 30 hours, I could use the 6 hours of sleep.
WhosFatter2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2008, 08:46   #18
-Cloud-
変態

-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute-Cloud- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to -Cloud-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk View Post
Well, since TQ decided Leo and Pisces were getting merged, I decided that all my characters on Leo should have better use than rotting forever. So I decided to give all my sockets and accounts to a complete noob that just started playing on Leo.

I had kept all my gear on my toons in the hopes that someday TQ would bless us with a merge with Eternity. If that day ever came, I would consider playing again, since all my friends that still play are here.

I will no longer visit the forums, either. Every single thread turns into Cassy, the moron, fighting with the 12 year old idiot. When I find myself avoiding every thread, because it ends with those two fighting about who is ***er than the other, I know it's time to stop coming here.

So goodbye to my friends who still play, mainly V and Grim. Everyone who visits the forums... good luck. I will still be on messengers, so those of you who have been graced with my ID's can get ahold of me.

Sayonara, farewell and have a nice day.
If you're going to quit something 'cause someone hates you = fail.
If you get upset because people online, or irl for that matter, dislike you = fail.
If you can't take **** when you dish it out = fail.
Quote:
In a violent world
Where deception's free
Things I can't control
Taking over me
Did they try to take
My identity
So what the hell
Have they done to me!

-Cloud- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: