Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 17:08   #1501
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cSYQ9EkOQ&feature=watch-vrec

this is genious. the longer you watch, the funnier it gets. It actually uses dragonball narrator voices at 02:30 xD
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2012, 20:09   #1502
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBeM...feature=relmfu

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2012, 18:54   #1503
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang3617 View Post
Plat is 1850. If I had enough time, I thought it possible that I could make it, especially given that I have a 73%+ win rate in ranked thus far.
That's going to drop soon. Matchmaking is going to **** you in the ass.

P.S. 1700 elo is the worst ****ing elo bracket in the world because it's at the point where you can't solo carry games like anywhere under 1500 because every is smart enough not to get 1v5d

also everyone in 1700 is lololol im gold **** ur **** ur not plat so goodluck
Old 11-12-2012, 14:37   #1504
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes I love lol, but I am able to hate it too. Especially if your team is really just that bad. I mean...@20: winning top lane with 3/0. Holding off ganks and ahead with farm. Mid 0/6. Bot 0/5 and 1/4. Jungler 0/2/2. Yeah... gg? :/
Old 11-14-2012, 14:16   #1505
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Garen is so satisfying to play on a smurf. you usually walk through their ranks and smash em with your ulti. ah garen, you'll amuse me until I meet players that actually know they can't 2/1v1 dive you under a turret ;D

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 11-14-2012 at 14:23.
Old 11-14-2012, 16:05   #1506
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Elo hell games suck, if you start losing, you start realizing your team is like ants that just derp around and are like

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2012, 16:28   #1507
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

I don't mind if they don't know what they are doing. I do mind if they play so damn bad that they rack up 3x the deaths when compared to their combined kill + assist score.

I totally destroyed top and mid in a game. 12/1/5 @ 20. The bot carry had 18/2/0. 18!! I mean, COME ON. And those deaths he had came from me! So I instantly went to help down there, actually switching my lane with the bottom one. They go top, THEY FED THE BLOODY TOP.

End of the game:
@30 minutes:
Me (kennen) 16/2/7 225 CS
Jungle (Maokai) 2/7/11 120 CS
Mid (Sion) 1/9/6 133 CS
Support (Volibear) 0/13/6 25 CS
AD carry (Draven) 0/15/7 157 CS

You can honestly not imagine how bad they were. I can't even imagine they got to 30. God, that was just horrid.

And that is why I vouch for a personal ELO ranking, where the game bases your ELO on your own god damn performance.
Old 11-15-2012, 19:33   #1508
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I don't mind if they don't know what they are doing. I do mind if they play so damn bad that they rack up 3x the deaths when compared to their combined kill + assist score.

I totally destroyed top and mid in a game. 12/1/5 @ 20. The bot carry had 18/2/0. 18!! I mean, COME ON. And those deaths he had came from me! So I instantly went to help down there, actually switching my lane with the bottom one. They go top, THEY FED THE BLOODY TOP.

End of the game:
@30 minutes:
Me (kennen) 16/2/7 225 CS
Jungle (Maokai) 2/7/11 120 CS
Mid (Sion) 1/9/6 133 CS
Support (Volibear) 0/13/6 25 CS
AD carry (Draven) 0/15/7 157 CS

You can honestly not imagine how bad they were. I can't even imagine they got to 30. God, that was just horrid.

And that is why I vouch for a personal ELO ranking, where the game bases your ELO on your own god damn performance.
A lot of the time, if someone loses the kill, they try instantly to try and get a kill back, which usually leads to death, after death, after death, these days I refuse to play unless we are premade...

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2012, 22:07   #1509
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Draven + volibear new ADC support meta.
trololol

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-16-2012, 14:19   #1510
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

better than ashe + nidalee, right heyga ;D
Old 11-16-2012, 16:17   #1511
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Didn't get that.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:21   #1512
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

long time ago when we tried a ranked game together. There was only taric on the free rotation, and he was already picked I didn't have a support yet and I was forced to pick one, so I played nidalee support You picked ashe. You were mad at me because I didn't block graves' buckshots (which can't be blocked)

***9829;
Old 11-17-2012, 07:46   #1513
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

haha
I must have thought graves buckshot is like ashe's

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:51   #1514
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
The other day I was on a 2 day break from Dota 2, so on the second day I played League of Legends.

I play Ashe.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2012, 13:05   #1515
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_XgxjRH3w

Decided to make a montage on the last few days of season 2

This is what I get lol

PLaying on 1200 smurf and 1600 main

What the ****kkkkkkk 1500 full of retards after reset whyyyy

Last edited by FloSwifty; 11-18-2012 at 13:18.
FloSwifty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: