Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 08:18   #106
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Taking bets guy is still trying to talk to me.
You mean like when Romney wanted to make a $10,000 bet? Each post you get more pathetic. No one on this forum uses ignore button and even if they do they still end up reading the ignored posts. You are an incredible ignorant idiot.

True Republican Failure in Action!
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2012, 08:21   #107
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Must be since nobodies posted in between, probably another coming after this.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2012, 22:03   #108
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Planes i like that cat avatar. What manga is it from?

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2012, 01:38   #109
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Tis from Natsume Yuujinchou, not sure if it has a manga adaption though. Light novel/anime is all i know of.
Old 11-12-2012, 14:37   #110
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Electra_Glide - This is why the US doesn't give a **** about Canadahttp://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...now-what-.html

I actually don't think the Romney comments are particularly stupid at all, so I thought I'd explain them for you.

Quote:
1. "There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. ... My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives." -Mitt Romney, in leaked comments from a fundraiser in May 2012
I 100% agree with this statement. Romney is correctly saying - why the hell would you have an incentive to vote for me, when I am in favour of reducing the welfare state, if you are a dependent of that welfare state and will only benefit from the Democrats remaining in power and handing out more free cash. You'd be a complete moron to vote for a party which is campaigning to take away your benefits.

Quote:
2. "Corporations are people, my friend ... of course they are. Everything corporations earn ultimately goes to the people. Where do you think it goes? Whose pockets? Whose pockets? People's pockets. Human beings, my friend." ***8212;Mitt Romney to a heckler at the Iowa State Fair who suggested that taxes should be raised on corporations as part of balancing the budget (August 2011)
Companies are not mythical entities, although they may have a separate legal personality, more often than not the "corporate veil" is pierced so as to find the directors accountable for the actions of a company. Similarly, companies are run for the benefit of their members, i.e. the shareholders. Do you have a pension? because if so, then you are essentially an indirect shareholder in a number of listed companies. If the stock market performs well, your pension pot increases. Additionally, if you tax the crap out of companies and they decide to move their operations overseas, the government will receive less corporation tax and therefore less money to spend for the benefit of its citizens.

Quote:
3. "When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no -- and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem." ***8211;Mitt Romney, suggesting it would be a good idea to crack a window at 35,000 feet, Beverly Hills fundraiser, Sept. 22, 2012
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...dows-open.html This was a joke.

Quote:
4. "I like being able to fire people who provide services to me." ***8211;Mitt Romney, using an unfortunate choice of words while advocating for consumer choice in health insurance plans (January 2012)
I don't have a problem with this. Hiring and firing ensures that the best people are able to succeed in the right jobs.

Quote:
6."I went to a number of women's groups and said 'Can you help us find folks?' and they brought us whole binders full of women." ***8212;Mitt Romney, on staffing his cabinet while he was governor of Massachusetts, presidential debate, Oct. 16, 2012
[Aside: Nice to see that you copied these from a website from someone who can't count]. I don't agree with this as a policy, but this sounds like affirmative action to me?

Quote:
7. "As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." ***8212;Mitt Romney, during the second presidential debate
"Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." ***8212;Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later (Oct. 16, 2012)
You haven't provided a context here, but I assume, as a free marketeer, Mr Romney is correctly arguing that the Government does not create jobs - since any jobs created by a public sector are effectively additional expenses on the national economy - only private companies can create jobs and therefore increase taxable receipts.

Quote:
8. "My dad, as you probably know, was the governor of Michigan and was the head of a car company. But he was born in Mexico... and had he been born of, uh, Mexican parents, I'd have a better shot at winning this. But he was unfortunately born to Americans living in Mexico. He lived there for a number of years. I mean, I say that jokingly, but it would be helpful to be Latino." -Mitt Romney, in leaked comments from a Florida fundraiser, May 17 2012
Not politically correct, but when your opponent is ripping into you for being white, rich and successful, I can see where this remark has been borne out of (though I wouldn't condone it).

Quote:
9. "It's hard to know just how well [the 2012 London Olympics] will turn out. There are a few things that were disconcerting. The stories about the private security firm not having enough people, the supposed strike of the immigration and customs officials, that obviously is not something which is encouraging." ***8211;Mitt Romney, insulting Britain on the eve of the Olympics by suggesting the country is not ready, NBC News interview, July 25, 2012
I live in London and I went to the Olympics. Romney's comments were ill-timed given the national spirit post-Diamond Jubilee, but G4S (the security company in question) were being absolutely slammed in our media and the Evening Standard (London newspaper) was running the normal anti-strike rhetoric it's so good at for the best part of two weeks prior to the games - he just picked up on the wrong current in the media.

Quote:
10. "I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love." ***8211;Mitt Romney (January 2012)
He's saying he believes in the American dream as do all other Americans.

Last edited by Promethean; 11-12-2012 at 18:25.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2012, 15:06   #111
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Personally, I'm glad that Obama won really. Put a black guy on top for a few more years, play along a bit, and they might actually stop pulling the "racism" card the entire time.

God how sick I get of that here in Belgium. Every time something happens that isn't in their favor, they pull the racism card. And trust me, Easterlings are worse than mexicans or black folks.

But okay, we have to be fair. Bush really screwed up his term, and the blame Obama has to take now from the republicans how he is responsible for all the debts, unemployment and all other bad things happening in the country is taking it too far. Merely for making those statements, I felt like it was Romney's right to lose. That and he was a bloody retard.

I don't mind a republican with good ways on how to fix things. But Mitt switched too often, made too many weird decisions. They were unprepared for Obama and for that reason alone Obama deserved that win.

Either way, I wish the Americans a lot of good luck for the coming years.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2012, 15:15   #112
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
forums going bat sht slow. I wrote a wall 2x already, but it never gets through >_>
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2012, 18:14   #113
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
C&P bro.

haha

hahaha

hahahaha

hahahahaha
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2012, 02:22   #114
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Electra_Glide - This is why the US doesn't give a **** about Canadahttp://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...now-what-.html
Canada is already a player in the Natural gas market (3rd largest producer in the world) and quite frankly we couldn't give a **** about the US either http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor...orts-asia.html

I actually don't think the Romney comments are particularly stupid at all, so I thought I'd explain them for you.
I 100% agree with this statement. Romney is correctly saying - why the hell would you have an incentive to vote for me, when I am in favour of reducing the welfare state, if you are a dependent of that welfare state and will only benefit from the Democrats remaining in power and handing out more free cash. You'd be a complete moron to vote for a party which is campaigning to take away your benefits.
Romney regards people who pay taxes for services is welfare? A friend from Denver recently had to pay over $10,000 for her sons broken arm. I pay taxes for healthcare here and wouldn't pay a cent for that. Thats not welfare, thats taxes. I don't have a problem paying taxes for that, among other things. When 311,000,000 people in the states pay taxes, don't you think they are paying for the services provided. Government will always be "dishing out handsouts" if thats how you see it. If all the millions of people didn't pay taxes who the hell is going to pay for the countries infrastructure? The US does not have 47% of people on welfare. I think you don't understand his stupid remark nor what he regards as handouts. I'm not even going to start on the UK handouts. All countries have what some people call "handouts" in some form or another and really have no other choice but to do it. Big business certainly is not going to provide such services that would be affordable to the average American.
Companies are not mythical entities, although they may have a separate legal personality, more often than not the "corporate veil" is pierced so as to find the directors accountable for the actions of a company. Similarly, companies are run for the benefit of their members, i.e. the shareholders. Do you have a pension? because if so, then you are essentially an indirect shareholder in a number of listed companies. If the stock market performs well, your pension pot increases. Additionally, if you tax the crap out of companies and they decide to move their operations overseas, the government will receive less corporation tax and therefore less money to spend for the benefit of its citizens.
You mean handouts? I'm pretty sure if there was a rise in corporate tax it would not be to point of insanity that would have corporations leaving their country in droves. Tax rate hikes are generally for the middle class who keep the country going. To keep large billion dollar corps at the same tax rate is unfair really. Lets not forget that these corps also downsize and cut peoples wages while maintaining the status quo.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...dows-open.html This was a joke.
Joke or not, he is really good at putting his foot in his mouth, and he got burnt on this one because his foot is STUCK in his mouth.
I don't have a problem with this. Hiring and firing ensures that the best people are able to succeed in the right jobs.
You live in lala land right? Take a good look around at all those good people who work with you. Aren't they just stellar? Oh.....lets just have a Romney firing frenzy and then we will have no one to do the work. Like it or not, even people who should be fired, don't get fired. Thats just the way it is, and yah it sucks, but a hell of a lot of us have to put up with it, unless of course you are capable of doing several other peoples jobs and your own.
Aside: Nice to see that you copied these from a website from someone who can't count. I don't agree with this as a policy, but this sounds like affirmative action to me?
That was Romney with his foot in his mouth again. He was trying to show how pro-women he was, yet his foot odor was really bothering him that day.

You haven't provided a context here, but I assume, as a free marketeer, Mr Romney is correctly arguing that the Government does not create jobs - since any jobs created by a public sector are effectively additional expenses on the national economy - only private companies can create jobs and therefore increase taxable receipts.
Government workers don't pay taxes or spend their money on cars, houses, the local supermarket, etc? All governments have created jobs since their inception. Tell me one that hasn't. Is not Romney government himself getting a paycheck from taxpayers?
Not politically correct, but when your opponent is ripping into you for being white, rich and successful, I can see where this remark has been borne out of (though I wouldn't condone it).
I live in London and I went to the Olympics. Romney's comments were ill-timed given the national spirit post-Diamond Jubilee, but G4S (the security company in question) were being absolutely slammed in our media and the Evening Standard (London newspaper) was running the normal anti-strike rhetoric it's so good at for the best part of two weeks prior to the games - he just picked up on the wrong current in the media.
Romney was on his little "look at me being international tour" when he has little next to nothing for international politics. Not sure, but I believe he went on to make some more gaffes on that lol world tour of uselessness.
He's saying he believes in the American dream as do all other Americans.
There are a lot of Americans who also say the American dream no longer exists and they have been saying that for many years.
So anyways Romney is insane. He is die hard Mormon. Have you examined that insanity/cult? He can't drink hot beverages lol ala coffee or tea. He believes in the afterlife that he will be a god and be a god of his own universe. This is Mormon belief. How about an angel directed Joseph Smith to a buried book of golden plates inscribed with a Judeo-Christian history of ancient American civilization. Oh yah yah, after Jesus was crucified and rose from the dead, he finished up business in the middle east then went immediately to America to do a walkabout there. He may as well join the Church of Scientology.
Republicans are nutjobs.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:34   #115
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, once again electra is portrayed as a complete retard.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:42   #116
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Lol, once again electra is portrayed as a complete retard.
Don't you have something better to do like attack the US Embassy for a film made by an Egyptian immigrant in the USA?

Portrayed is one thing, to live in a country full of actual retards is another....retard. Praise almighty Allah!!!! ....such a peaceful loving Muslim nation you have there.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:01   #117
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Don't you have something better to do like attack the US Embassy for a film made by an Egyptian immigrant in the USA?

Portrayed is one thing, to live in a country full of actual retards is another....retard. Praise almighty Allah!!!! ....such a peaceful loving Muslim nation you have there.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:19   #118
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Damn, you quoted him. Hes ****ing stupid and has proven that by saying those attacks were due to the video anyways, it has been proven, obama himself isn't even sticking with that story anymore, that the video was not the cause of those attacks.
Old 11-13-2012, 13:04   #119
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Damn, you quoted him. Hes ****ing stupid and has proven that by saying those attacks were due to the video anyways, it has been proven, obama himself isn't even sticking with that story anymore, that the video was not the cause of those attacks.
..... and Republican MORON, as his Republican moron counterparts, simply have no idea what is going on at all.
Let me update you idiot. Obama said the attacks in Libya were not related to the Egyptian immigrant video. Understanding you are a complete Republican retard who supports a Mormon Republican retard it makes complete sense that you need to make up your own news stories to prove something that doesn't exist at all. The Egyptian attack on the US Embassy in Cairo was fully due to the Egyptian immigrant video.

Other than that, I'm guessing you think Egypt is in Libya lol
Go get yourself some of that holy underwear that your almighty leader wears.
Ignorant moron Republican.
Old 11-13-2012, 15:33   #120
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Electra - see responses below:

Quote:
Canada is already a player in the Natural gas market (3rd largest producer in the world) and quite frankly we couldn't give a **** about the US either http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor...orts-asia.html
Let me just remind you that earlier in this thread, you said:

Quote:
"Without our oil, everything in your leach sucking country would shut down or you would pay through the teeth for your fuel."
You also said:

Quote:
"Anyways, my point was that the USA has no choice but to depend on Canadian oil exports in order to keep their countrys' energy needs met..."
In the news today...

THE US will lead a sweeping transformation in oil and gas production and will overtake Saudi Arabia and Russia as the world’s top oil producer before 2020, the International Energy Agency (IEA) said yesterday.
Its World Energy Outlook said that the US, which currently imports around 20 per cent of its total energy needs, would buy in less and less to eventually become a net exporter of natural gas by 2020, and become almost self-sufficient in energy terms by 2035.

http://www.cityam.com/latest-news/us...l-producer-oil

Quote:
Romney regards people who pay taxes for services is welfare? A friend from Denver recently had to pay over $10,000 for her sons broken arm. I pay taxes for healthcare here and wouldn't pay a cent for that. Thats not welfare, thats taxes. I don't have a problem paying taxes for that, among other things. When 311,000,000 people in the states pay taxes, don't you think they are paying for the services provided. Government will always be "dishing out handsouts" if thats how you see it. If all the millions of people didn't pay taxes who the hell is going to pay for the countries infrastructure? The US does not have 47% of people on welfare. I think you don't understand his stupid remark nor what he regards as handouts. I'm not even going to start on the UK handouts. All countries have what some people call "handouts" in some form or another and really have no other choice but to do it. Big business certainly is not going to provide such services that would be affordable to the average American.
A tax is a fee charged ("levied") by a government on a product, income, or activity. That $10k is not a tax, it's a payment for services. Infrastructure can be funded through PFI or PPP projects.

Quote:
You mean handouts? I'm pretty sure if there was a rise in corporate tax it would not be to point of insanity that would have corporations leaving their country in droves. Tax rate hikes are generally for the middle class who keep the country going. To keep large billion dollar corps at the same tax rate is unfair really. Lets not forget that these corps also downsize and cut peoples wages while maintaining the status quo.
Noted that you didn't seem to disagree with my interpretation of your Romney quotation. Example of how tax can cause a major multinational company to relocate to a different jurisdiction http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012...pp-london-move

Quote:
You live in lala land right? Take a good look around at all those good people who work with you. Aren't they just stellar? Oh.....lets just have a Romney firing frenzy and then we will have no one to do the work. Like it or not, even people who should be fired, don't get fired. Thats just the way it is, and yah it sucks, but a hell of a lot of us have to put up with it, unless of course you are capable of doing several other peoples jobs and your own.
I think you're scaremongering. All countries have legislation to protect the rights of workers, but the essential right to hire and fire is a crucial element of laissez faire capitalism. Take France for example, the labour laws there are so ridiculously in favour of workers that they can't actually get rid of the people who are useless at their jobs. How do you think that affects morale?

Quote:
Government workers don't pay taxes or spend their money on cars, houses, the local supermarket, etc? All governments have created jobs since their inception. Tell me one that hasn't. Is not Romney government himself getting a paycheck from taxpayers?
You really don't understand, but it's essentially an accounting trick.
On the one hand you have money raised through income taxes, corporation taxes, VAT etc. and on the other you have government expenditures like the military, healthcare, education etc.

If you create a few thousand jobs for nurses, teachers and soldiers, you need to find a different source of revenue in order to pay for the cost of their salaries, since they are paid directly from government. Even where they spend money, incurring income tax, VAT, potentially CT/CGT, they are not returning the total sum which has been paid to them as salary. Therefore, the only way government can recoup this sort of salaried expenditure is to increase taxes on individuals employed by the private sector. Of course, government has up until recently had a fall-back position, which is hope the private sector economy keeps growing and increasing tax receipts on the back of increased global revenues.

Now times are tough and the private sector is not able to fund the burgeoning cost of the public sector, our good friends, the Democrats are looking to increase taxes, because they do not want to cut public sector jobs.

Quote:
Romney was on his little "look at me being international tour" when he has little next to nothing for international politics. Not sure, but I believe he went on to make some more gaffes on that lol world tour of uselessness.
I think that's you trying to agree with me.

Quote:
There are a lot of Americans who also say the American dream no longer exists and they have been saying that for many years.
Doesn't make his statement any less true if he believes it does?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: