Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 13:42   #106
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,317
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Sure sure Mr. "I failed all over this thread and need to get out while the getting is good".
What purpose it would be to read all of your ME ME ME ME ME I I I I I I crap I don't see. Why you decided to tell your life story is your problem not mine.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME I I I I I I I I I.
Hate is such a strong word. Your perception fails you, but of course it would, its all about you. Keep making up a reality that doesn't exist just for the sake of possibly winning an argument. Or even better, create new arguments because you failed with the ones you made in the past.

Stupidity is your strong point and you are getting really good at it.
do show me where it is "getting good". All you posted, literally everything, is repeatal of your first post which I answered.

Again, I like pushing your face in the dirt because you are incapable of forming decent arguments. However, after a while it simply lacks in originality and gets plain boring.

Once you decide to actually answer any questions, we might get somewhere.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2012, 15:19   #107
DW2012
Registered User
 
DW2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 317
DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
DW, because you're more sensible than our other friend here:



Mostly agree that most commodity transactions are short term transactions, but doesn't necessarily follow that you cannot treat gold and silver as an investment. We've been in a down turn since 2007...



Gold and silver is not really what most people would consider "money" in common terms, but it could be a form of consideration. You're certainly correct that most developed currencies used to be backed by the gold standard i.e. you print money against the reserves of gold you hold.



Agree to a certain extent, but this is premised on gold and silver retaining their own value both now and in the future. You're also assuming that the currency will devalue and that you can benefit from the arbitrage between the increasing price of gold (as a safe haven) and the the devalued currency, i.e. you're presuming that at some point you can "cash in your chips" because otherwise why play the game?



I don't quite follow your argument here. As mentioned above, "stocks" means "equities", ETFs are exchange traded funds which invest in a basket of financial products which may include commodities. You could create a derivative instrument which could include a basket of commodity goods, or even the shares in an ETF. I'm not sure I follow how low prices of gold keep inflation down. Certainly low oil prices would keep inflation down. I assume you've heard that the OFT in the UK may investigate incidents of price fixing oil prices following the recent LIBOR investigations?



I started listening to one of those videos that you posted the other day and heard this claim. I think cynically you would say that the market is currently relying on QE, although much more so in the UK and Europe than the US which is largely posting decent results for various industries. Could you link me to something other than youtube to explain how QE3 is supposed to be an ongoing financial measure?




Not sure how trading outside the US list of sanctioned countries increases inflation. Presumably, if oil is more readily available the price of oil and therefore inflation would decrease?



Somewhat agree that in real terms the USD will eventually start to devalue, with the rise in influence of China etc., but not sure this is going to happen soon. It doesn't mean that overnight the dollar is worthless.




Spain is fckd, we all know that.
I wrote a **** long ass reply and the forum was taking forever to update after sending it then it gave me a double post bull **** and lost my reply so

I answered and TQ stole it. sorry 2 lazy to post again.
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2012, 15:27   #108
DW2012
Registered User
 
DW2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 317
DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Sure sure Mr. "I failed all over this thread and need to get out while the getting is good".
What purpose it would be to read all of your ME ME ME ME ME I I I I I I crap I don't see. Why you decided to tell your life story is your problem not mine.
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME I I I I I I I I I.
Hate is such a strong word. Your perception fails you, but of course it would, its all about you. Keep making up a reality that doesn't exist just for the sake of possibly winning an argument. Or even better, create new arguments because you failed with the ones you made in the past.

Stupidity is your strong point and you are getting really good at it.
Hey don't get me wrong here but have you managed to piss off everyone here while I was gone? I thought they liked you here?

Not that there are not enough reasons to hate you but I found it quite odd all the same.

BYE
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2012, 21:53   #109
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DW2012 View Post
Hey don't get me wrong here but have you managed to piss off everyone here while I was gone? I thought they liked you here?

Not that there are not enough reasons to hate you but I found it quite odd all the same.

BYE
No I didn't piss off anyone.
Ahmed is butthurt from long ago because I proved the failing of many millions of Muslims that don't follow what their religion teaches. He can't get over that, so as Muslims do...he has an eternal grudge.
Panda is a self absorbed moron who likes to stack boxes and tell strangers his life story which no one could give a **** about.
Promethean doesn't get mad. He most certainly missed your need for gold and silver for survival in the apocalypse. Somehow he thinks you are just talking investments while in fact gold and silver is your answer in a world saturated in Anarchy. I just keep stating how gold and silver will be of no worth in a world of anarchy when a complete market crash would come into being.
@ Promethean - Note-DW2012's WW3 thread. He is investing in gold/silver for an event that will bring us all down no matter what we have. If he was just talking investing in gold that would be a different story but I guess you missed that.
.... and then you.....you are the guy betting his life on a future he can't see at all. World market collapse = Anarchy. Did you ever think what comes along with that? The only way to regain control of billions of people is to cull them because the world and all its systems would be in utter chaos. Anarchy is born. Gold and silver is no good to a dead person.
Maybe you should concentrate on doomsday threads instead of gold because we will all be going to that party if your collapse comes into being.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 01:22   #110
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,317
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice dodge again. peace out.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2012, 14:11   #111
DW2012
Registered User
 
DW2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 317
DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
No I didn't piss off anyone.
Ahmed is butthurt from long ago because I proved the failing of many millions of Muslims that don't follow what their religion teaches. He can't get over that, so as Muslims do...he has an eternal grudge.
Panda is a self absorbed moron who likes to stack boxes and tell strangers his life story which no one could give a **** about.
Promethean doesn't get mad. He most certainly missed your need for gold and silver for survival in the apocalypse. Somehow he thinks you are just talking investments while in fact gold and silver is your answer in a world saturated in Anarchy. I just keep stating how gold and silver will be of no worth in a world of anarchy when a complete market crash would come into being.
@ Promethean - Note-DW2012's WW3 thread. He is investing in gold/silver for an event that will bring us all down no matter what we have. If he was just talking investing in gold that would be a different story but I guess you missed that.
.... and then you.....you are the guy betting his life on a future he can't see at all. World market collapse = Anarchy. Did you ever think what comes along with that? The only way to regain control of billions of people is to cull them because the world and all its systems would be in utter chaos. Anarchy is born. Gold and silver is no good to a dead person.
Maybe you should concentrate on doomsday threads instead of gold because we will all be going to that party if your collapse comes into being.

I don't invest in gold and silver.I use gold and silver as a central bank. If you knew history well enough you will see that chaos is the normal state this world is in. The world has been in this relative bout of peace for a very short time. Just a little longer than your life time.

How can you understand something that very few people can remember? Hell my parents arrived just after ww2 and I have listened to stories of how hard life was. Your living a dream world buddy. You are not understanding what gives our level of living standard today is coming to and end OR cycling into another global currency.

Either way someone has to pay the debt either with their lives or their future. Life was tuff and that should make you think abit as what was the difference between today and back then.
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2012, 00:59   #112
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DW2012 View Post
I don't invest in gold and silver.I use gold and silver as a central bank. If you knew history well enough you will see that chaos is the normal state this world is in. The world has been in this relative bout of peace for a very short time. Just a little longer than your life time.

How can you understand something that very few people can remember? Hell my parents arrived just after ww2 and I have listened to stories of how hard life was. Your living a dream world buddy. You are not understanding what gives our level of living standard today is coming to and end OR cycling into another global currency.

Either way someone has to pay the debt either with their lives or their future. Life was tuff and that should make you think abit as what was the difference between today and back then.
I have family WW2 backgrounds, all of who were in Europe. Invest, use as a bank, call it what ever you want. You are living in a dream world. System collapse = no goods or services, minimal at best if that.
Hmmm WW2, soup lines, no clothing, no heat, no food, no home, poor, murder, killing, ethnic/religous cleansing, no jobs, military coups, scapegoats for a problem that doesn't exist. You are talking world system collapse which = Anarchy you fool. World population is 6,973,738,433 people. Just exactly how many of those people will have gold to fall back on? 5%? Less? BACK THEN we didn't have WMD's. BACK THEN, during and after the war, we came into a technological age.
NOW we can burn the entire earth to a crisp. Now we can cull the population by a "unknown" virus that probably came from space . A conspiracy fool like you should understand that.
Go suck on your gold ounces that won't be worth **** in your scenerio. You have absoulutely no foresight of your scenerio what so ever. The 30's will be microscopic in scale as to what present day we can and will do if it comes to be.
DimWit2012.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-30-2012, 23:23   #113
DW2012
Registered User
 
DW2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 317
DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Mark faber: "get these bastards to spend again......we are all doomed".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvZyy...eature=related

MARK FABER: "GET THESE BASTARDS TO SPEND AGAIN......WE ARE ALL DOOMED".
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2012, 05:09   #114
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,317
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
that last part is overreacting, but one thing is a fact. An economy is based on consumption. The worse an economy gets, the harder it snowballs. ex: Your country needs to get the economy up, bring out extra taxes, budget cuts or something similar. The consumers notice this and start watching their bank account, as in they try to spend less to ensure they get to the next wage. People spend less, thus an economy shrinks. The more it shrinks, the more money they need, the more people try to save up their money.

So yea, he is partially right. The entire "we are all doomed" kinda thing isn't true, as an economy has a certain point where it "bounces back", albeit weakened. The part that is doomed is his bonus payouts, that's why he is crying.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2012, 14:23   #115
DW2012
Registered User
 
DW2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 317
DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
that last part is overreacting, but one thing is a fact. An economy is based on consumption. The worse an economy gets, the harder it snowballs. ex: Your country needs to get the economy up, bring out extra taxes, budget cuts or something similar. The consumers notice this and start watching their bank account, as in they try to spend less to ensure they get to the next wage. People spend less, thus an economy shrinks. The more it shrinks, the more money they need, the more people try to save up their money.

So yea, he is partially right. The entire "we are all doomed" kinda thing isn't true, as an economy has a certain point where it "bounces back", albeit weakened. The part that is doomed is his bonus payouts, that's why he is crying.
True but how can I explain this in a way that it cuts all the bull.I have tried for over 4 years now I think and the reason why its so dificult to get through to so many is that life is different to everyone. The economy is a very complex way of distributing what people need for what other people want.

However theft is theft and on the most basic level that is wrong. Also to be able to explain money on the most basic level as theft is the creation of currency through loans where the interest is not created and that builds in the fraud that catches up to us only (NOT THE ELITE)

Does that make sense? When you see it at that level. You understand why everyone is in debt.

What is happening is NOT BY ACCIDENT, it is deliberate in the most evil way.

I'll leave this video to just add emotion.....Pictures say a thousand words
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2012, 20:59   #116
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha
 
BuddhaIncarnate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: One with the Universe
Posts: 6,133
BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DW2012 View Post
True but how can I explain this in a way that it cuts all the bull.I have tried for over 4 years now I think and the reason why its so dificult to get through to so many is that life is different to everyone. The economy is a very complex way of distributing what people need for what other people want.

However theft is theft and on the most basic level that is wrong. Also to be able to explain money on the most basic level as theft is the creation of currency through loans where the interest is not created and that builds in the fraud that catches up to us only (NOT THE ELITE)

Does that make sense? When you see it at that level. You understand why everyone is in debt.

What is happening is NOT BY ACCIDENT, it is deliberate in the most evil way.

I'll leave this video to just add emotion.....Pictures say a thousand words
If it's mutual it isn't theft... or rape.
__________________
Unity - Playing Conquer on Peace mode.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2012, 11:57   #117
Cowboy86
Registered User
 
Cowboy86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,200
Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
dw do u resort to ethos or are u just a media spam "disaster future'
i mean some things you seem to post about are pointless

and if you spam stuff like this at least do it on topics that people will catch on to
__________________
kenney
Cowboy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2012, 22:21   #118
DW2012
Registered User
 
DW2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 317
DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
dw do u resort to ethos or are u just a media spam "disaster future'
i mean some things you seem to post about are pointless

and if you spam stuff like this at least do it on topics that people will catch on to
So you think everything I post here is all over the place? Hmmm.

It's all connected. It all leads down the same path.

Remember when you were in grade 1 and the teacher was showing you how to add 1 and 1. Imagine if he/she was showing you grade 10 math. It would seem very complex and most of it would not be related.

Imagine you're just learning how to write the alphabet and then the teacher tells you x=5 and y=15. You would be asking how is that related to the alphabet.

Now when we look at the basics of money and the fraud that is inherently based in the process we can see how that can seep into governments of all levels and undermine whole countries. Libor rates are all centralized and lowered to such levels to destroy savings. The fed printing money to dilute the USA money supply and how does that affect other countries exports? Well that forces the central banks in other countries to borrow from the same banks to dilute their currencies to compete globally.

Globally their under the (820) world bank rules of non tariffs in the GATT agreements just like the ones the IMF imposes on 3rd world countries that get too deep in debt. Then slowly have the corporations creep in a sell their resources. The web is very very connected and very very evil.

But let me assure you its all on topic and its all connected.

I can understand why you said that in your post. I had the same view at one time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ba13...&feature=g-u-u

Last edited by DW2012; 10-02-2012 at 22:52.
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2012, 08:10   #119
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
DW,

Thought you'd appreciate:

http://www.efinancialnews.com/story/...ef=email_39724
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2012, 18:56   #120
DW2012
Registered User
 
DW2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 317
DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Yes I did, but you wanna hear a secret? hmm?

I have noticed that the CME lowers the margin rates to attract poor saps into those ETF about a month or two before they do a silver slam and slaughter them. Before that happens the Commercial banks load up on shorts then the media is all the buzz over silver being a hot investment, people rush in and then WHAM the price is slammed down triggering everyones stop losses after all they know where they all are right?

As the prices tumble through everyones stop losses and while everyone fears of the price drop and sell triggering more stop losses. Then the banks load up on longs and the physical metal.


1) Banks load up on longs
2) CME Lower's margin rates.
3) Out comes the shills and media to say silver is hot
4) banks Load up on shorts at the top.
5) Banks dump all the longs (rake in profits) and trigger all the stop losses
6) Banks ride all their shorts down and rake in the profits

rinse and repeat

Just something I have noticed over the years. When the media says buy you sell. If you play their paper game.

However if you hold it you own it (THE GAME is IRRELEVANT)

Wait for the slaughter then buy on the low and take possession of the metal.

Hell I'm just a conspiracy guy what do I know right?

One more thing.

JPM share price is always higher than SLV so if SLV goes over JPM it usually means SLV needs to be adjusted lower. As of now 36+ dollars is the danger zone for SLV

Take a look on Google and compare the two stock prices and see for your self.

Bye

Article fails to mention why the prices for commodities have been rising. You see its the dollar's value that has been dropping making the purchase of an asset more expensive. Taking more dollars to buy the same amount of stuff.


Added: I hear gas prices going up quite a bit in Cali but they say it was a refinery fire. I dunno I guess it could be.

unless you needed a reason to raise the price sharply as its not really a competition anymore. I thought the USA had stock piles of fuel for thses special occasions? hmm.

Last edited by DW2012; 10-06-2012 at 10:10.
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:32.