Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 08:33   #91
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute

I duo with old college friends and some army buds but ok ^^

But to appease you my wizard is female. Face it female wizards look better than male wizards, and vice versa for warriors.

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2012, 08:36   #92
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post

I duo with old college friends and some army buds but ok ^^

But to appease you my wizard is female. Face it female wizards look better than male wizards, and vice versa for warriors.
Just like old times huh?

Tell me something I don't know friend. It was pretty obvious you have female chars. You imagine them being you.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2012, 08:42   #93
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
What class do you play?
Dex DH obviously.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2012, 09:17   #94
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post
Still loving how pretending to be a girl translates to pedophile, intelligence level under 9000.
It doesnt, its just disturbing and it just shows you have homosexual tenancies. But to request and RECEIVE pictures of young boys genitals can be called paedophilia. I have no doubt in my mind that some of your victims were as young as 12.

Does it feel good? Or do you some times cry in the shower when you reflect on your pathetic life?
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2012, 09:29   #95
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
It doesnt, its just disturbing and it just shows you have homosexual tenancies. But to request and RECEIVE pictures of young boys genitals can be called paedophilia. I have no doubt in my mind that some of your victims were as young as 12.

Does it feel good? Or do you some times cry in the shower when you reflect on your pathetic life?
Hi, can you please provide us with the evidence of - and I'm quoting - requesting and RECEIVING pictures of young boys genitals /quote.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:32   #96
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Hi, can you please provide us with the evidence of - and I'm quoting - requesting and RECEIVING pictures of young boys genitals /quote.

Thanks in advance.
You're sick friend. That's evidence nobody wants to see.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:36   #97
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
My barbarian is female. Her name is Helga, and she swings a big club.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2012, 09:40   #98
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
You're sick friend. That's evidence nobody wants to see.
Innocent until proven guilty, so says the law, you have no right of accusing him of such a thing without evidence.

Ps. You've been following me in 4 threads today. gtfo. D:
Old 05-19-2012, 09:41   #99
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
My barbarian is female. Her name is Helga, and she swings a big club.
You don't have an illness though so that's fine. I'm sure your chat name isn't female as well. Can't say the same for the other guy.

Quote:
Innocent until proven guilty, so says the law, you have no right of accusing him of such a thing without evidence.

Ps. You've been following me in 4 threads today. gtfo. D:
You'd like that evidence wouldn't you?

Four threads? I counted two. You must be seeing things.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:53   #100
~Ahmed~

So you're following me after all, right? You weird bro.

Old 05-19-2012, 09:56   #101
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Dex DH obviously.
Your dps is unexpectedly low... o.o

I just died twice due to server lags and realized going hardcore mode would be incredibly retarded with unstable servers.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:00   #102
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
So you're following me after all, right? You weird bro.

You misunderstood that friend. I only seen you in two threads that I have been posting in recently. But then again I wasn't keeping count anyways as you are the only one that sees it as following.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:05   #103
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
You misunderstood that friend. I only seen you in two threads that I have been posting in recently. But then again I wasn't keeping count anyways as you are the only one that sees it as following.
lies.

Also, this:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	147133  
Old 05-19-2012, 10:09   #104
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
lies.

Also, this:
LOL. You honestly beleive that I would follow you around. What would be the purpose of that? You're boring as hell friend.

What about that?
Old 05-19-2012, 10:19   #105
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
George Clooney
Y u no shave

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: