Old 02-12-2011, 20:42   #1
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly something needs to be done about soul shackle

I know everyone here is probably groaning about the reoccurring theme of soul shackle complaints, but this is new. On titan the guild war is extremely one sided, but some people still show up. It is so one sided to the point that monks are now sitting in guild jail, killing people, and locking them in guild jail so they cannot leave and return to guild war. It is also to the point where even PK arena is dominated by the same guild, so you go in there, get teamed by 3 bulkers, and then get camped by a monk who keeps soul shackling you. Sometimes there isn't even a monk there, but they will call in a monk when you die to soul shackle you. But I guess this helps tq with the problem of complaints about overpowered classes in pvp, just make it so a class can block people from pvp. Way to go ****ing it up again tq.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine

Last edited by SwichB1ade; 02-12-2011 at 20:44.
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 20:59   #2
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
cool story bro
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 22:56   #3
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
What happens if you relog?
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 23:18   #4
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorax View Post
what happens if you relog?
i dunno
i have not tried it yet
ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2011, 23:54   #5
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
idk, i was telling my dad to log off, but when you relog it takes a couple seconds for everything to show up and ****, and he prolly wouldve been killed again

Old 02-12-2011, 23:59   #6
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
learn how to counter, make ur own monk, relog, get more bp, kill the monk
all things that can be done, stop qqing and do it

gws are centered on pure monks now. u dont have one, enemy does, ur gna loose
Old 02-13-2011, 00:12   #7
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliuandy View Post

lol yea
we (me) had all our strong eemies shackled for half the time

but i stopped using it the last 25 mins of GW and we won anyway. (this was so they woudnlt ***** about it)
Quote:
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 02-13-2011, 00:29   #8
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliuandy View Post

and thats why all I ever do anymore is elite and team pk, because along with the already sucky guild wars, now i must level up another 2nd rb character. no thank you. Ill go play a shooter or play a guitar or something. Its just sorta upsetting seeing this game that used to be fun get sucky like this.

-and the ****ty players in this game sit around taunting you while they soul shackle you, prolly afraid that ur gunna spawn again

Last edited by SwichB1ade; 02-13-2011 at 00:32.
Old 02-13-2011, 00:41   #9
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
As a pure ninja who listened to all of you whine about fog before refineries ...HA HA .
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 01:14   #10
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
As a pure ninja who listened to all of you whine about fog before refineries ...HA HA .
yep and then tq is gunna come out with a new item/class that gets rid of soul shackles or something that puts another class at an uber advantage, its like a vicious circle....

On a cold and gray Chicago morning a poor little baby child is born in the ghetto...

Old 02-13-2011, 01:53   #11
IluminatI
I<3Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
yep and then tq is gunna come out with a new item/class that gets rid of soul shackles or something that puts another class at an uber advantage, its like a vicious circle....

On a cold and gray Chicago morning a poor little baby child is born in the ghetto...
u gotta stay ahead of the game bro!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-13-2011, 02:19   #12
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
u gotta stay ahead of the game bro!
damn.. i lost
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 03:34   #13
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Soul shackle was a retarded skill to begin with, even since before it was released we could already that it would destroy certain aspects of the game, few bulker monks in Guildwar id say your pretty much done fighting at all.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2011, 03:41   #14
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Soul shackle was a retarded skill to begin with, even since before it was released we could already that it would destroy certain aspects of the game, few bulker monks in Guildwar id say your pretty much done fighting at all.
few? all it takes is 1 bulked up monk to be able to shut out almost ANY 9 chars in gw that he wishes

only way to counter a monk is with another monk
Old 02-13-2011, 04:51   #15
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
cool story bro

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: