Old 11-12-2010, 09:09   #46
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Fairly sure this answer would be yes.

Considering it'd take the same amount of force to catch it as to "fire" it? ;o
actually that depends, is there friction or something like that, can you catch as well as you can throw, etc. imo if I throw a tennis ball as hard as I can, I'm not quite sure I can catch it from the receiving end lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by forasha View Post
oooh... when r these events on? i got a japanese salamence once he kicks butt!
idk, announced on the site. they give a gift to one pokemon game a month, last one was a few weeks ago for soul silver and those got a mew xD

I check this a lot:

http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml

at the moment in Europe its just a gift/quest for Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs.

there are quite some events most of the time, some even are special quests which I enjoy doing actually. reminds me of how you had to hunt the regi trio. longest hunt ever to break all the riddles lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 09:26   #47
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMiraclex View Post
Is Mark from Dusselldorf
Go away she-devil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
actually that depends, is there friction or something like that, can you catch as well as you can throw, etc. imo if I throw a tennis ball as hard as I can, I'm not quite sure I can catch it from the receiving end lol8
Well he wrote "hard" so this is how I understood it =x

If person A threw a ball so hard that person B couldn't catch it due to impact being so hard on him.

Fairly sure if person A threw the ball as hard as he could, he'd also be able to catch it again.

Kinda like newtons law third law of motion? every action has an equal and opposite reaction
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark

Last edited by lolen; 11-12-2010 at 09:32.
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 09:35   #48
F|_0 12 i A N
Banned

F|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via AIM to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via MSN to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Yahoo to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Skype™ to F|_0 12 i A N
I obviously couldnt catch a ball that i throw as hard as i can.

Question: Who will win gw?
F|_0 12 i A N is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 09:45   #49
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentR07 View Post
...*facepalm*

Im not even going to bother explaining this too you; it seems you can comprehend simple things.

You know what, never ****ing mind on the whole god damn thread. The majority of the people (with the exception of a few) here cant grasp the concepts of fun and SIMPLE ideas and games. Thank you to those who ruined it.
Ok, lets see. The concept seems to be, someone asks you a question, then you being this amazingly smart person you obviously think you are will answer it. Did I miss anything? Sorry I'm a bit stupid.

The god/ball question has nothing to do with speed, friction etc. ultimately its a yes or no question, in both cases the answer contradicts the question, thats the main thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
about the sound, I don't know hence I'm asking you xD does or does it not make a sound. People say "yes, sound is the air that vibrates blabla", but are you completely sure that the air will vibrate if there is no one to check it?
Ahh, I was wondering why this is a famous question. True, but I guess if you know that (the tree falling) is what happened then the laws of physics dictate that a sound must have been made.

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool

Last edited by Uchiha_Madara.; 11-12-2010 at 09:51.
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 09:47   #50
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F|_0 12 i A N View Post
I obviously couldnt catch a ball that i throw as hard as i can.

Question: Who will win gw?
^ Awesome answer xD lol.

So many ways to understand the question =[
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 09:48   #51
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Imagine you were in a race and you overtake the person in 2nd, what position are you in now?
(probably another one that works better when spoken)

>ROXAS<
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool

Last edited by Uchiha_Madara.; 11-12-2010 at 10:22.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:35   #52
F|_0 12 i A N
Banned

F|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via AIM to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via MSN to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Yahoo to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Skype™ to F|_0 12 i A N
I overtake the person on the 2nd place so i take that place and i am 2nd.

or

I overtake the person on the 2nd place wich means i am in the 1st place now. Means i was on the 2nd place.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:38   #53
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Quote:
I overtake the person on the 2nd place so i take that place and i am 2nd.

or

I overtake the person on the 2nd place wich means i am in the 1st place now. Means i was on the 2nd place.
The second thing you said doesn't make sense. The first thing is correct, you'd be surprised how many people say 1st lol.

If you overtake the person in 2nd you will be 2nd.

>ROXAS<
[Aimbot]
Old 11-12-2010, 10:41   #54
F|_0 12 i A N
Banned

If i overtake the 2nd in like I get better then 2nd while i was 2nd i have to get 1st. I just came up with it and it sounds pretty cool since it is so weird.

What is heavier 1kg steel or 1kh feathers? >_>
Old 11-12-2010, 10:43   #55
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Quote:
If i overtake the 2nd in like I get better then 2nd while i was 2nd i have to get 1st. I just came up with it and it sounds pretty cool since it is so weird.
Lol yeah you get better than 2nd because that person becomes 3rd.

Quote:
What is heavier 1kg steel or 1kh feathers? >_>
If you mean kg feathers then niether.

>ROXAS<
[Aimbot]
Old 11-12-2010, 10:44   #56
F|_0 12 i A N
Banned

Well i dont get better then 2nd if i am 2nd from the very start. :O
Old 11-12-2010, 10:47   #57
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Quote:
Well i dont get better then 2nd if i am 2nd from the very start. :O
You're not 2nd from the start lol, thats part of the trick in the question.

>ROXAS<
[Aimbot]
Old 11-12-2010, 11:00   #58
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara. View Post
Ahh, I was wondering why this is a famous question. True, but I guess if you know that (the tree falling) is what happened then the laws of physics dictate that a sound must have been made.
its a question that has to be viewed from this angle. "if the laws of physics dictate that a sound must have been made, can you proof it with this situation? the answer would most obviously be no, because if you ever got any closer, you would actually be breaking the conditions xD

its like, if no one is looking at a statue, can you confirm it doesn't blink? ;D

Last edited by *~panda~*; 11-12-2010 at 11:05.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:04   #59
Yu-Yevon
Igo

Yu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
If there was a god/person/being that could do anything, could he/she/it throw a ball so hard that he/she/it wouldnt be able to catch it?
This question has nothing to do with speed or physics. No answers in physics are based on speed alone.

The point is, hes asking if the god/person/being, that can do anything, can do something that he/she/it can't do. Its like asking somone to solve an Impossible equation.

I'D SAY, LET HIM/HER/IT TRY =o

Just Whistle...

I'll come...

I promise...

Catarina<3
Yu-Yevon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2010, 11:07   #60
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu-Yevon View Post
This question has nothing to do with speed or physics. No answers in physics are based on speed alone.

The point is, hes asking if the god/person/being, that can do anything, can do something that he/she/it can't do. Its like asking somone to solve an Impossible equation.

I'D SAY, LET HIM/HER/IT TRY =o
if the answer needs to be given with laws of physics, the answer would be simple. "your question is invalid because there is no such thing as God"

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: