Old 10-24-2010, 13:18   #16
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Seriously everyone in the alliance message Bob.
Undertow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2010, 13:28   #17
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
Seriously everyone in the alliance message Bob.
Lol undertow, if I throw a bone and said bob threw it will you fetch it?
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2010, 13:36   #18
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I messaged him, saw what was going down, so I bumped it and encouraged the rest to do so.....wait what the *** I'm doing? I don't have to explain to you lawl.

Go dai somewhere.
Old 10-24-2010, 13:45   #19
Yu-Yevon
Igo

Yu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
No Dude. But once Bob marries, you'll probably get jealous of his wife since someone will pay him more attention than you.

Just Whistle...

I'll come...

I promise...

Catarina<3
Yu-Yevon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2010, 13:49   #20
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I messaged him, saw what was going down, so I bumped it and encouraged the rest to do so.....wait what the *** I'm doing? I don't have to explain to you lawl.

Go dai somewhere.
lol wut?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu-Yevon View Post
No Dude. But once Bob marries, you'll probably get jealous of his wife since someone will pay him more attention than you.
Quote:
No Dude.
Oooh look how clever you are, you can give answers to your own questions. Dumbass.
Old 10-24-2010, 13:51   #21
Yu-Yevon
Igo

Yu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond reputeYu-Yevon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No Dude. But once Bob marries, you'll DEFINITELY get jealous of his wife since someone will pay him more attention than you.
haha

Just Whistle...

I'll come...

I promise...

Catarina<3
Old 10-24-2010, 13:51   #22
Undertow

ANYWAYYY this thread is for the alliance. No arguing or drama. I won't respond to Link anymore.
Old 10-24-2010, 13:54   #23
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
ANYWAYYY this thread is for the alliance. No arguing or drama. I won't respond to Link anymore.
Many people tried that but failed.
Old 10-24-2010, 13:54   #24
Yu-Yevon
Igo

Quote:
I will, I need someone to entertaine me this 10 minutes and hes the perfect puppy.

Just Whistle...

I'll come...

I promise...

Catarina<3
Old 10-24-2010, 13:57   #25
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone Pm me plz
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2010, 04:24   #26
xMiraclex
LANDAN!

xMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud of
Stop asking people for pictures. It's creepy.

xMiraclex speaks to Ghost:
If you had the slightest idea of what was happening in the world, you would know that

Ghost speaks to xMiraclex:
i dont hav a clue coz i play conquer all day

HEY MAN! Look at me!! I went out and got DRUNK and I'm ****faced!!! I must log onto conquer forums and tell people of the internet that I drank some alcohol LULZ ! - LOSERS.

I make little boys cry with my tiny pink font

xMiraclex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2010, 05:46   #27
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMiraclex View Post
Stop asking people for pictures. It's creepy.
Already got your picture, all I need <3
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2010, 06:31   #28
xMiraclex
LANDAN!

xMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud ofxMiraclex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Already got your picture, all I need <3
Stop being creepy.

If you had the slightest idea of what was happening in the world, you would know that

HEY MAN! Look at me!! I went out and got DRUNK and I'm ****faced!!! I must log onto conquer forums and tell people of the internet that I drank some alcohol LULZ ! - LOSERS.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:45   #29
Kitschi#5

Kitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kitschi#5 Send a message via MSN to Kitschi#5 Send a message via Skype™ to Kitschi#5
may I pm?

nin-nin-nin
130-130-131

war-war-fire
130-130-132

dl of addiction and manager of love2hate
Kitschi#5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2010, 06:47   #30
xMiraclex
LANDAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitschi#5 View Post
may I pm?
That depends. How big are your boobs? (Man boobs are ok too - Mark is into that kinda stuff.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: