Old 04-27-2010, 09:19   #1
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Warehouse bug

After the latest and greatest patch (Sorry for the sarcasm, CindyZ), the warehouses are all showing x/3 screens... even tho most have only 1 (or 2 in the market).
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2010, 11:21   #2
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
After the latest and greatest patch (Sorry for the sarcasm, CindyZ), the warehouses are all showing x/3 screens... even tho most have only 1 (or 2 in the market).
All the warehouses now have 60 slots.. so a total of 3 screens each. as far as i was lead to belive anyway

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mys†ic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Miss~Led is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2010, 14:05   #3
lalalalabob

lalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond reputelalalalabob has a reputation beyond repute
so whats the bug?
do they not fill up to 3 screens now?
lalalalabob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2010, 15:33   #4
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Before the patch you could see the second screen of your market warehouse if the first screen was full.

Now you have to actually put something in the second (or third) screen of a warehouse in order to view that screen, i.e if you have 20 items in the warehouse you can't see the second screen; if you have 21 items in it you can.

The extra slots are there, though.

It really threw me at first, I also thought the warehouses were bugged.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-28-2010, 03:30   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Like Weatherwax said, the 2nd or 3rd page will show up only if you put something in. This is not a bug anyway. You will get used to it.
Old 05-07-2010, 23:21   #6
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Not-a-bug...

I hadn't realised the warehouses went to 3 screens now.
I was told by GM's that it's not a bug, so... the 1/3thing isn't a bug.

But, as weatherwax pointed out.. maybe the not being able to view the empty "trays" of 20 is a bug?
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-08-2010, 16:13   #7
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't call it a bug. It's an undocumented change to the way the warehouse works, which seems to be causing confusion.

Yesterday I came across a friend I hadn't seen for some time. She said she knew about the extra spaces in the warehouses but she couldn't use hers because the new pages wouldn't open for her to put stuff into. She's pretty intelligent, but because we have been so accustomed to the warehouses allowing us to open the next empty page for the last several years, she just thought hers weren't working properly.

Maybe this change just needs to be publicised a bit more.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: