Old 04-06-2010, 01:03   #16
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
Dude, I heard this guy walks IN THE DAYTIME. Wtf? I mean seriously..

Also, there's no point in informing anyone about anything. The NWO is taking over no matter how many ridiuclous posts you make.
Unity - Pro NWO

Rise with us to power.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 02:22   #17
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
When there's a medical problem that is fatal and requires long-term treatment, the cure for it is the last thing they ever think of.
If something is fatal then that means that you are dead. DEAD. You can't heal fatal wounds or cure fatal diseases because you have already died from them. That's why they are called fatal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Are you saying that Vaccines are there to create disorders in people for future medical business?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZWhELqnlA Yeah dude you are right about the vaccines, they are rigged.

Remember when they used small pocks vaccine to rot out the fatal branch of small pocks? That is a big lie... ...O wait they really made the fatal version of that disease go extinct. I know it must be a diversion to win the trust of the public so they can easily spit into our faces with the swine flu vaccine.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 02:47   #18
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
If something is fatal then that means that you are dead. DEAD. You can't heal fatal wounds or cure fatal diseases because you have already died from them. That's why they are called fatal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZWhELqnlA Yeah dude you are right about the vaccines, they are rigged.

Remember when they used small pocks vaccine to rot out the fatal branch of small pocks? That is a big lie... ...O wait they really made the fatal version of that disease go extinct. I know it must be a diversion to win the trust of the public so they can easily spit into our faces with the swine flu vaccine.
I didn't get the flu vaccine.

Am I dead yet? lol @ you idiots that bought into the NWO's ploy.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 04:07   #19
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What i meant to say is:
Cancer and AIDS are known to stick to you till it kills you.

But for cancer there are some cases, like my teacher, that survived them and it didn't come back. She had an operation and then started watching out for what she eats.

For AIDS, only one slip and you're dead because it's always a threat.

However they said even for AIDS they found a cure but they are not allowed to use it. Probably because it sounds kinda scary to bomb a person with ions.
As for Swine Flu Vaccine: In romania there were sudden cases of death a few hours/1 day after the vaccine. While some were discovered to have had already some health problems (they didn't know of themselves somehow...), others were perfectly healthy people, but they died (one was caught on tape as he just fainted in the arms of his work mates and died).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 04:25   #20
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Aids and Cancer and theese new superbugs.

Ive thought for a long time that the likes of Aids and Cancer was specifically man made for reasons i dont want to know. If they were made my nature a naturally occuring virus then there would be a cure able to be found in some plant/soil/flower fruit somewhere surely?

We wouldnt need the likes of heaps of drugs/chemo/radiation to shrink bleech combat it.

I also think people who use the power of the mind to sell books n stuff for self help cures are oppterunists. who like most people around nowadays want to profit off the unforutunate/sick/needy.

You can do it yourself for free. Sit and look at a bag of crisps. Take one out and say to yourself over and over its eg. Cheese and onion instead of salt and vinegar and once youve said it enough it will taste like that.

Governments around wont remove food/drinks etc that they think are causing the issue. Over here they are trying to make us eat the 5 a day and all the other healthy eating crap, pushing up the price of convience foods. Where unless you go to the likes of Asda/Tesco which do deals on veg n stuff. it can cost more to eat healthy than it does to eat ready meals.

If cancer comes my way i shall fight it. My nana had cancer 8 times and survived was in remission when she died of a heart attack. Dont know anyone with Aids and dont run in the circles to get aids from sharing needles/unprotected sex. Only way id get that is from a dirty blood transfusion like what happened back in the 80's? cant remember the date exactly then more recently with the mad cow disease in the 90s.

At the end of the day everyone believes different things on why things happen. Some people belive they are punished by their god other people belive they were unlucky some think they deserved it. Books like that are just trying to force change our opionions about the diseases and how they came around. They should publish their books and not try to force it on everyone. and maybe they wont get the stupid threats and places not wanting to sell their books?

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mys†ic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Miss~Led is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 04:48   #21
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Unity - Pro NWO

Rise with us to power.
Unity doesn't work in OT mayne.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 07:18   #22
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
What i meant to say is:
Cancer and AIDS are known to stick to you till it kills you.

But for cancer there are some cases, like my teacher, that survived them and it didn't come back. She had an operation and then started watching out for what she eats.

For AIDS, only one slip and you're dead because it's always a threat.

However they said even for AIDS they found a cure but they are not allowed to use it. Probably because it sounds kinda scary to bomb a person with ions.
As for Swine Flu Vaccine: In romania there were sudden cases of death a few hours/1 day after the vaccine. While some were discovered to have had already some health problems (they didn't know of themselves somehow...), others were perfectly healthy people, but they died (one was caught on tape as he just fainted in the arms of his work mates and died).
I just pointed out that you used the word incorrectly.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
Old 04-06-2010, 09:19   #23
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad death threats =/= importance, or else I'd have to consider myself moderately important.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 09:39   #24
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
This guy is a fraud.

He's only trying to get people to rate his books high.

Those ratings are used to sell more books, and they're used by consumers to see if a book is good or not, so they sell even more books.
Yep. That guy that went to jail for Fraud over books like this is the same way. All he talks about is how 'they' are trying to stop him and he needs people like us to help him out. What he really needs is to stop being a jackass and pay his bills like the rest of us.

In the end 50% of placebos work, why? Mind over matter. I don't pretend to know everything about everything, I just live my life day to day and deal with what comes my way.

If Daywalker really is a person freaking about all this conspiracy ****, then you're headed on the fast-track to a sure bleeding ulcer or breakdown. All those If's and Why's are gonna kill you, and it'll be no one's fault but your own.

Now someone pass the weed. I feel like a freakin hippie.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 10:52   #25
metallica115
IGiveA****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post

In the end 50% of placebos work, why?

Coz 50%of problems are mental and not physical.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-06-2010, 12:09   #26
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Coz 50%of problems are mental and not physical.
Fact: 68.9% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 12:19   #27
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Why are you so ****ing retarded?
GTFO and STFU moron. Your not smart enough to understand what we discuss here.

gawd dam idiots if you don't agree put an opinion and back it with **** like we do or GTFO
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 13:09   #28
metallica115
IGiveA****

Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
GTFO and STFU moron. Your not smart enough to understand what we discuss here.

gawd dam idiots if you don't agree put an opinion and back it with **** like we do or GTFO
I lold... i thought we were mocking you and not discussing your post.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-06-2010, 14:33   #29
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I lold... i thought we were mocking you and not discussing your post.
I like to post non useful replies like pure attack post every once in a while.
Old 04-06-2010, 14:37   #30
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
Fact: 68.9% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
sigh* the level of sarcasm is at an all time high.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: