Old 04-02-2010, 16:44   #31
joey03
Banned

joey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond repute
full bound +4 gear ftw all but weapons are super and i have bound uni and elite katanas ) lvl 127 with 500 pkp ) bound gear is good for something )
joey03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 17:02   #32
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey03 View Post
full bound +4 gear ftw all but weapons are super and i have bound uni and elite katanas ) lvl 127 with 500 pkp ) bound gear is good for something )
absolutely for 1 in 1000 players
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 22:32   #33
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey03 View Post
You say that now. Post a thread later when you find out you don't like it anymore.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 03:40   #34
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
guys immagine that ninja on my server with +12 bound getting tired of his char...+12 gear going away for nothing

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle
tix33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 05:40   #35
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Bound gear is there just to help you level up and save for better gear in the future. Removing the refurbisher is there way of saying ok. we helped you now buy dbs xD

There is some use to some of the smaller guilds. the elites and super bound items do help with the arsenal. Yes i know its little points but if your not planning to be maxed out +12 super nice items to make your guild max bp. or arent able to. Then each one of thoose bound items help and are useful. Locked away in a stone city wh adding that tiny amount of donation to guild.

But i do agree there should of been some notice in removal of items. The refurbisher and the promo DB as an eg.

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mys†ic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Miss~Led is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2010, 16:55   #36
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss~Led View Post

There is some use to some of the smaller guilds. the elites and super bound items do help with the arsenal. Yes i know its little points but if your not planning to be maxed out +12 super nice items to make your guild max bp. or arent able to. Then each one of thoose bound items help and are useful. Locked away in a stone city wh adding that tiny amount of donation to guild.
.....but all guilds use it in their arsenal so it all evens out. Still usless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tix33 View Post
guys immagine that ninja on my server with +12 bound getting tired of his char...+12 gear going away for nothing
lol, he probably is waiting for the return of the refurbisher...and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.........
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2010, 02:43   #37
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
.....but all guilds use it in their arsenal so it all evens out. Still usless.

lol, he probably is waiting for the return of the refurbisher...and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.........
well i dont think so...he made +12 after refubrisher was removed...

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle
tix33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 08:07   #38
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trovian View Post
Is it still possible to have your equipment unbound by paying DB's or am I just wasting my time and money with upgrading them only to find I will never be able to take them with me when I get RB..? Cos I was under the impression that you could get them unbound, but someone said in another thread that they took that out..?
You can't anymore so don't waste your time on bound items
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%