View Poll Results: Should the put the DB rewards back?
Yes 910 91.27%
No 87 8.73%
Voters: 997. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 09:35   #196
COGuardian

COGuardian is on a distinguished road
You guys need to go do some reasearch. A botter can make a 120-110 ninja in mere hours. So they're just getting rid of all the players that are fair. More free mobs for botters as some said. In addition idk if any of you have noticed but it's those rich bulkers that abuse the bots alot as well. That's what I've seen so far. It's been 4 days now TQ. Care to look at my reports at least once? seing as I'm the only one who's veiwed the report since it's been made.
COGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 09:52   #197
Deez_Nutz

Deez_Nutz is on a distinguished road
I just been reading some of these posts saying TQ did this becuz of all the bot lvl'n. Botting isnt new to this game. So, why take away the 110 promotion that has been part of this game since the begining. What does TQ really care about these *** botters, they keep coming out with new reasons to buy DB's, so they are still getting paid every month. This game is becoming less and less , ummm, lets call it REWARDING. Unless u call some (Bound) crap a reward. Maybe we all should just DL a bot and go watch TV

Arch - Arch - Arch

131 - 134 - 136
Deez_Nutz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 10:09   #198
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by COGuardian View Post
You guys need to go do some reasearch. A botter can make a 120-110 ninja in mere hours. So they're just getting rid of all the players that are fair. More free mobs for botters as some said. In addition idk if any of you have noticed but it's those rich bulkers that abuse the bots alot as well. That's what I've seen so far. It's been 4 days now TQ. Care to look at my reports at least once? seing as I'm the only one who's veiwed the report since it's been made.
Send one of the bot vidsters a Pm about your bot case and see if that helps.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:21   #199
TaintedX
Banned

TaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to TaintedX
Thumbs down

If this is done due to the water farming thats a load of crap. I mean seriously that's work in itself and has been there for awhile. if its for bot lvlin then still, everytime one bot prob is fixed another pops up.

Yea I buy db's oh well, this little removal doesn't do anyone any good. Why is water farming so bad if thats the only way someone is able to get DB's therefore CP. Not everything can be paid for. I agree if you wanna make this game pay or get out, then do it already and stop with this little dance, just be prepared to lose quite a few players.

I love CO every time i quit i come back, and everytime i come back some bull**** comes up. This one is the worst though!!! I was able to live with the Lotto addition, hell i find that fun, even though i never get crap. This is really bull though. I am very tempted to join in the boycott of buying till they reinstate our db at 110.

For as long as i've been around, so has farming, so has botting, those would never go away. All your gonna do now is PROMOTE botting further in order to lvl those taos to 110 rb to get the db there.

BTW I do like all the other additions that are happening, good for the new floors, good for the sub classes, I can't wait to try out Monk... BUT THIS ONE THING is very screwed up. Even if its for the newest expansion and to make room for dragon souls.
TaintedX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 10:26   #200
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedX View Post
If this is done due to the water farming thats a load of crap. I mean seriously that's work in itself and has been there for awhile. if its for bot lvlin then still, everytime one bot prob is fixed another pops up.

Yea I buy db's oh well, this little removal doesn't do anyone any good. Why is water farming so bad if thats the only way someone is able to get DB's therefore CP. Not everything can be paid for. I agree if you wanna make this game pay or get out, then do it already and stop with this little dance, just be prepared to lose quite a few players.

I love CO every time i quit i come back, and everytime i come back some bull**** comes up. This one is the worst though!!! I was able to live with the Lotto addition, hell i find that fun, even though i never get crap. This is really bull though. I am very tempted to join in the boycott of buying till they reinstate our db at 110.

For as long as i've been around, so has farming, so has botting, those would never go away. All your gonna do now is PROMOTE botting further in order to lvl those taos to 110 rb to get the db there.

BTW I do like all the other additions that are happening, good for the new floors, good for the sub classes, I can't wait to try out Monk... BUT THIS ONE THING is very screwed up. Even if its for the newest expansion and to make room for dragon souls.
was kinda to lazy to read your whole post...but this patch was aimed at stoping ninja/warrior farmers. with bots now you can farm a ninja with full norms and like elite +4 tower to 120 in only a few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 10:28   #201
TaintedX
Banned

TaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond reputeTaintedX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to TaintedX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
was kinda to lazy to read your whole post...but this patch was aimed at stoping ninja/warrior farmers. with bots now you can farm a ninja with full norms and like elite +4 tower to 120 in only a few hours.
and like i said, this is only going to increase the use of bots to lvl.
TaintedX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 10:33   #202
myty

myty is on a distinguished road
well tq promotes botters now...great job TQ...screwed uss all
myty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 10:34   #203
shotta101

shotta101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez_Nutz View Post
I just been reading some of these posts saying TQ did this becuz of all the bot lvl'n. Botting isnt new to this game. So, why take away the 110 promotion that has been part of this game since the begining. What does TQ really care about these *** botters, they keep coming out with new reasons to buy DB's, so they are still getting paid every month. This game is becoming less and less , ummm, lets call it REWARDING. Unless u call some (Bound) crap a reward. Maybe we all should just DL a bot and go watch TV

Arch - Arch - Arch

131 - 134 - 136
I agree with you 100% maybe we should all just support botting cause there is nothing fun to do in this game anymore. I never thought i would see the day when Ape City is barren and no one hunting there. Now Bird Island is going to be barren also and there is going to be nothing to do in co soon. Whats the point of this game anyway cause i cant figure it out when everything keeps changing every year. All their games are carbon copied versions of another so that alone shows the direction they want to take their games. Pretty soon all will be the same crap.
shotta101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 10:36   #204
FreQuence

FreQuence is on a distinguished road
so what will be the next step? Deleting those (very rare) DB drops from mobs so nobody can actually gain DBs without buying them ?
This is a bridge to far for me. This will only make the older respectable (read db-buying) members, who often have a pro archer to waterfarm, get more frustrated by the latest 'updates' and will eventually quit (and stop buying dbs ofcourse). These decisions only show the incompetence of TQ staff nowadays. The argument about the botters is pure noncence, whats the difference for a full time botter in making a 110 ninja or a 120-110 ninja ? This will only result in more botters, since it's the only way to gain free dbs now...
FreQuence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 10:37   #205
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedX View Post
and like i said, this is only going to increase the use of bots to lvl.
yea i know im only gonna get a db and super gem from my noob ninjas i farm

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:40   #206
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

**** like 200 votes for yes

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:41   #207
chuky
TQED

chuky is on a distinguished road
If i was farming a water each day or more The ninja bot i heard you can reborn ninja and get the same Db/SDG in the same day.TQ is ****ed up
chuky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 10:43   #208
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuky View Post
If i was farming a water each day or more The ninja bot i heard you can reborn ninja and get the same Db/SDG in the same day.TQ is ****ed up
i was making a nin-nin 120-110 a day :X 2 dbs and a super gem a day now its only 1 db

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:56   #209
Autumn20
Winter

Autumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond reputeAutumn20 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Recommended within hours of making this thread. 220+ yes votes, hopefully this makes TQ realize that we want our DB back!
Autumn20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 11:01   #210
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Bring back the DB!

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mys†ic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Miss~Led is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: