Old 03-14-2010, 09:22   #136
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
fools you still havent given any proof of the existence of any god

well i mean come on if there were any everyone would believe it but thats not the case

our world would be much better if religion would of never shown up and thats a fact

thousands of years ago people were ignorant and could not explain natural phenomenons im sure if a douche would show up and claim to be the son of god in todays society nobody would even pay attention

even if your theory would be close to being right (and its not), what tells you christians are right? what about the others with the same or stronger faith? christians are just selfish blind and have a closed mind

just for the record i was a catholic from my parents descision but seriously i dont give a damn, god doesnt exist and catholics especialy are only power hungry
I thought i did when i posted that noah's ark is found and that the story about moses parting the sea was also proven to be true. And those are just the cases in the bible of which i know that were proven to be true. So why have true stories if the book is supposed to be fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfry View Post
The same God that created the universe also created doubt.
*buzzer* Your wrong, he might have planted a tree that had the forbidden fruit ( the bible doesn't refer to it as an apple btw) in the garden of eden, but to be honest he told them (adam and eve) not to eat from it. Mankind with a little help from satan created doubt, envy, greed, lust the whole shi-bang not god.

The funny thing about it is that satan told them they would get knowledge and know the difference between good and evil and they would become like god. Technically he wasn't lying hehe. We know the difference between good and evil just like god. He just didn't add that we would become mortal and get kicked out of the garden of eden. What we refer to nowadays as a white lie.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan

Last edited by Snyder; 03-14-2010 at 09:28.
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 09:55   #137
bigfry
Semper Fi

Location: We will conquer terrorism with the aid of God and a few Marines
bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Hey bro,

u a chaplain yet?

I'm working on my gold bar at Mississippi State
I am in my last year of Seminary, I might be taking a small church here in KY until I am accessioned to active duty. Going pretty good, what are you going to branch?

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
bigfry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 10:00   #138
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am in my last year of Seminary, I might be taking a small church here in KY until I am accessioned to active duty. Going pretty good, what are you going to branch?
And that's what your gonna teach in your church? That god created doubt? And your signature is also flawed. How can god bless troops? Isn't it gods law that says: "thou shall not kill"

He didn't say: "Thou shall not kill, unless they're terrorists"

Praying for soldiers is like throwing pearls to swine.

Those are 2 big mistakes you made in one thread. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but your gonna get appointed to a position where you will influence a lot of people. You better think about stuff like this a bit better mate.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 10:52   #139
bigfry
Semper Fi

bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
*buzzer* Your wrong, he might have planted a tree that had the forbidden fruit ( the bible doesn't refer to it as an apple btw) in the garden of eden, but to be honest he told them (adam and eve) not to eat from it. Mankind with a little help from satan created doubt, envy, greed, lust the whole shi-bang not god.

The funny thing about it is that satan told them they would get knowledge and know the difference between good and evil and they would become like god. Technically he wasn't lying hehe. We know the difference between good and evil just like god. He just didn't add that we would become mortal and get kicked out of the garden of eden. What we refer to nowadays as a white lie.
So do you think God and Satin co-existed one responsible for all good and one responsible for all evil?

My position which I believe is Biblical is this God created everything so he is responsible for everything aka: a sovereign omnipresent and omnipotent God

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
Old 03-14-2010, 10:58   #140
bigfry
Semper Fi

Quote:
And that's what your gonna teach in your church? That god created doubt? And your signature is also flawed. How can god bless troops? Isn't it gods law that says: "thou shall not kill"

He didn't say: "Thou shall not kill, unless they're terrorists"

Praying for soldiers is like throwing pearls to swine.

Those are 2 big mistakes you made in one thread. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but your gonna get appointed to a position where you will influence a lot of people. You better think about stuff like this a bit better mate.
the word the KJV translators used for kill in that verse is closer to our word for murder. Off the top of my head there were 26 different Hebrew words the KJV translated to kill in the OT.

And if your are going to stick with a single translation please explain why the same guy that wrote "thou shall not kill" spent the next few chapters describing all circumstances you could kill someone.

Not praying for our soldiers, would be very unBiblical. However, you are rapidly proving yourself to be an illiterate on this subject. I also pray for Obama by name daily because he is my countries leader I leave my politics out of religion.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130

Last edited by bigfry; 03-14-2010 at 11:05.
Old 03-14-2010, 14:23   #141
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
zz where to start. Been away from teh internetz for 2 days (moved).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
Well, give us proof that there isnt God.
Give me proof that a invisible giant, green piggy (by the name of bubba) is NOT in fact orbiting around the world, with plans to take over the planet with his living, purple feces, which he will inject into our atmosphere via his enormous black penis.

[get the point or die trying.. ^^]

edit to make it idiotproof:
Oh, you can't? Damned shame. Oh well, guess we'll just have to believe that he does in fact exist then, since you can't disprove it. =)

edit#2:
Quote:
I thought i did when i posted that noah's ark is found and that the story about moses parting the sea was also proven to be true. And those are just the cases in the bible of which i know that were proven to be true. So why have true stories if the book is supposed to be fake?

I'm sorry, what?? The ark was found? this is news to me. And since when was there provided proof that the parting of the red sea ever took place? I call bullshiet.

NN, I'm effin tired. (and pissed, the harddrive on my stationary went to **** somewhere along the swchifty fiev-mile drive. -_-).

Last edited by Arronax; 03-14-2010 at 14:29.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 14:30   #142
Lackey
egocentric

Lackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond repute
There is a God. He sucked on my ****.

Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq should make broadcast cost 2 cps for u -_-[2009-11-2, 8:59]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: if there is anyone with more broadcast than u i will cut off my **** >.<[2009-11-2, 9:0]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq needs pay u rlly lol, u are the most experienced bcer ever lol[2009-11-8, 21:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
i vote this noob gets banned from posting in suggestions... -_-
Lackey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 14:42   #143
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
wtf we come from monkeys not two non-existing retards
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 14:44   #144
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
hrm, so I googled around a bit, and found this: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...noahs-ark.html

""We can't claim to have conclusively found the ark, but it does look like the object that the ancients talked about," Cornuke said. "

Yeah, not conclusive evidence. It's a rock formation with some wood in it.

"Kevin Pickering, a geologist at University College London who specializes in sedimentary rocks, doesn't think that the ark-like rocks are petrified wood.

"The photos appear to show iron-stained sedimentary rocks, probably thin beds of silicified sandstones and shales, which were most likely laid down in a marine environment a long time ago," he said.

Pickering thinks that the BASE team may have mistaken the thin layers in the sediment for wood grain and the more prominent layers as beams of wood.

"The wider layers in the rock are what we call bedding planes," he said. "

Oh wait, it's possibly not even wood.

Arro's previous comment on christians playing scientist: +1 point.

And as for moses parting the red sea..

From 2minutes of googling, all 'proof' I find so far is a couple of chariot wheels that were at the bottom of the sea where the supposed crossing took place.

You'd have to be an absolute idiot if you think that's anywhere close to being proof of anything except that there once was a carriage, and the wheel of that carriage somehow ended up in the sea. Woopty doo.

edit: oh and there were some bones. which also proves nothing. Might as well have been a fisherman that fell overboard, drowned and his bones somehow ended up @ the supposed site of the crossing. Or maybe someone killed a man, tied rocks to his body and threw him out from a boat. Who knows.. ^^

I'm kind of hoping that the conclusive evidence of which you speak is not any of the things I found from 5 minutes of half-assed googling........... ^^

Last edited by Arronax; 03-14-2010 at 14:54.
Old 03-14-2010, 14:56   #145
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
wtf we come from monkeys not two non-existing retards
*sigh*

Your stupidity seems to be bottomless. How low can you go? We may never know.

Stop posting, you're embarassing yourself.
Old 03-14-2010, 15:40   #146
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, my top 3 are Armor, Aviation, or Infantry.

If I get one of those I should be pretty happy

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 15:44   #147
bigfry
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Well, my top 3 are Armor, Aviation, or Infantry.

If I get one of those I should be pretty happy
I was an armory officer before chaplaincy it was a lot of fun

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
Old 03-14-2010, 16:00   #148
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was an armory officer before chaplaincy it was a lot of fun
Yeah, the major who was pretty much my mentor until just a couple weeks (Left the ROTC program to head off to Iraq) was an armor officer, and got me interested in it.

Still not entirely sure what it entails, but who wouldn't want to play with tanks :P

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 16:06   #149
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
*sigh*

Your stupidity seems to be bottomless. How low can you go? We may never know.

Stop posting, you're embarassing yourself.
gtfo my threads and make your own, you are obsolete without my threads kthxbai
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 17:40   #150
bigfry
Semper Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
hrm, so I .... ^^

Its important to remember archeological silence does not disprove an event. It wasn't long ago King David existence didn't have hard evidence now it is accepted fact.

And the egyptian papyrus scrolls are providing very interesting evidence daily for the New Testament.

However, I will say the ark is probably not the real thing although it might be. One thing to take into account is there are flood accounts throughout the ancient-near east.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: