Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 12:22   #256966
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
Of course I do.

Unknowingly, you know too.
Are you insinuating that I have paws?

Oh wait, I do, I'm a cat.
Damn you and your detective skills.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 12:23   #256967
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
*woof woof*

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 12:24   #256968
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
*woof woof*
*runs away*
Old 05-04-2009, 12:25   #256969
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
*runs away*
*catches and eats dinner*

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Old 05-04-2009, 12:29   #256970
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
*catches and eats dinner*
>=[
Old 05-04-2009, 12:31   #256971
phini4eva
lovedbyall

Quote:
>=[
>=]

Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Old 05-04-2009, 12:32   #256972
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
>=]
Old 05-04-2009, 12:33   #256973
phini4eva
lovedbyall

i just saw a mother in law

Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Old 05-04-2009, 12:34   #256974
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Are you insinuating that I have paws?

Oh wait, I do, I'm a cat.
Damn you and your detective skills.
No, because then you would knowingly know.

I was insinuating that I had flarlarlared you without your consent while you were asleep, so whilst you actually know, you don't knowingly know.

Sense?
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 12:35   #256975
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:

i just saw a mother in law

wuttttttttttttttttt
Quote:
No, because then you would knowingly know.

I was insinuating that I had flarlarlared you without your consent while you were asleep, so whilst you actually know, you don't knowingly know.

Sense?
I see the sense.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:36   #256976
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
wuttttttttttttttttt

I see the sense.
Cats do have great eyes.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:38   #256977
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Cats do have great eyes.
I beg to differ.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:41   #256978
mortysteve
Banned

Quote:
I beg to differ.
dogs beg
not cats
Old 05-04-2009, 12:42   #256979
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
dogs beg
not cats
I request to differ.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:50   #256980
mortysteve
Banned

Quote:
I request to differ.
request denied

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: