Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 11:13   #256951
Kurasu v.4
AliPro

Location: Zesty's Basement Kurasu - 3869 Kurasu v.2 - 1135 I'm male
Kurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
That's weird, cause I'm addicted.
i saw ur new avatar and for a min i didnt know it was you

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
So whats so classic about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken-chan View Post
it's a classic tq'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
lol, I'm not that addicted to mangas, you really proved that you are the manga king once again
Quote:
Meggy: well i plans to becomes the manga king! your throne is mine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Free
~Oni~Kage~
Dreams<Freedom
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...ojectsiggy.gif

Anime Lovers Forum Group

Kurasu: dream>freedom: warrior>warrior>warrior: lvl 132: Temporarily on break.
Kurasu v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:16   #256952
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i saw ur new avatar and for a min i didnt know it was you
Haha, I know what you mean. Cause usually don't look at the name, just identify people by the avatar.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:16   #256953
Circa
Reno 911

Circa has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecy View Post
Don't worry, I'm addictionproof
So was I, so was I...
Old 05-04-2009, 11:20   #256954
Kurasu v.4
AliPro

Location: Zesty's Basement Kurasu - 3869 Kurasu v.2 - 1135 I'm male
Kurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's weird, cause I'm addicted.
im a dick im addicted to you

Quote:
Quote:
So whats so classic about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken-chan View Post
it's a classic tq'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
lol, I'm not that addicted to mangas, you really proved that you are the manga king once again
Quote:
Meggy: well i plans to becomes the manga king! your throne is mine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Free
~Oni~Kage~
Dreams<Freedom
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...ojectsiggy.gif

Anime Lovers Forum Group

Kurasu: dream>freedom: warrior>warrior>warrior: lvl 132: Temporarily on break.
Kurasu v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:21   #256955
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im a dick im addicted to you
I'm a lion, I'm addicted to eating meat.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:38   #256956
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wrong.

mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:40   #256957
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im a vegitarien. i kill you

hello every1

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 11:41   #256958
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
Wrong.

Why did you have to expose me here too? ;_;
Old 05-04-2009, 11:54   #256959
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why did you have to expose me here too? ;_;

I'm a real lion. **** you, impostor!
Old 05-04-2009, 11:57   #256960
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:

I'm a real lion. **** you, impostor!
Words can really, in no way, explain how awesome that image is.
Nice teeth, btw. ;D
Old 05-04-2009, 11:58   #256961
mortysteve
Banned

Quote:
Words can really, in no way, explain how awesome that image is.
Nice teeth, btw. ;D
I had to zoom in to do the teeth. :3
Not easy when you've got paws for hands.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:00   #256962
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
I had to zoom in to do the teeth. :3
Not easy when you've got paws for hands.
They're nice. ^^

Not easy to play the guitar when you got paws for hands.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:05   #256963
mortysteve
Banned

Quote:
They're nice. ^^

Not easy to play the guitar when you got paws for hands.
Not easy to flarlarlar either.
D:<
Old 05-04-2009, 12:09   #256964
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Not easy to flarlarlar either.
D:<
I bet you would know, ho.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:19   #256965
mortysteve
Banned

Quote:
I bet you would know, ho.
Of course I do.

Unknowingly, you know too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: