Old 12-10-2012, 01:14   #16
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
People said they missed me. I guess that counts.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2012, 17:49   #17
Radiusus
Socializer

Radiusus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
That's not very nice of you, you're trying to start something right here, it's pretty obvious to anyone who has ever looked at the beggining of any thread I agrued in which I did not make, that people just pick on me like you're doing right now and I can't help but to argue back because I have to show the world and even y ourself how dumb people like you really are.

Despite the fact that nobody cares, I still can't stop.
I agree with you. But don't see it as picking. There are tons of discussions who led to name calling and all that other kind of mess. But you have to consider... you answer this message, so you keep this discussion alive. Until one smart guy comes along and stopted putting any more energy in this kind discussions. And why do you want to show the world how dumb people like him realy are? I mean is that a great priority? I like to hear from you *Sorry for my bad english
Old 12-12-2012, 04:31   #18
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Told a lady on a bus how pretty her toddler (who had been crying) was. It raised a smile on someone who'd been looking harrassed and ashamed.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 12-12-2012, 04:57   #19
Radiusus
Socializer

Radiusus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Told a lady on a bus how pretty her toddler (who had been crying) was. It raised a smile on someone who'd been looking harrassed and ashamed.
Wauw great to hear that!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:15   #20
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
got some really awesome compliments and gave some really awesome compliments

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2013, 08:38   #21
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
got some really awesome compliments and gave some really awesome compliments
Wauw its great to hear ur aunty's teaparty went well.
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2013, 10:04   #22
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
NACHOs thinks the only thing outside the USA is Britain
hence the teaparties

dumb yanks

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2013, 10:34   #23
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
NACHOs thinks the only thing outside the USA is Britain
hence the teaparties

dumb yanks
Then explain THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDeEEUY1JGU
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: