3s10
REccON

3s10 is on a distinguished road
Deto u won couple of posts back anyway u don't need to brag :P
3s10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 15:19   #32
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3s10 View Post
Deto u won couple of posts back anyway u don't need to brag :P
Ah come on, i bet there can be much worse things that the OT bunch have done.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 15:22   #33
3s10
REccON

3s10 is on a distinguished road
Well emm i had sex with a girl when she had period.... what did i win???
3s10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 15:26   #34
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
To further improve this thread's reputation:
When i was 11, i had a weird problem.
So my anus started itching, the feeling was as if a stick was poking OUT of it. I went to the bathroom. Tried to ****, ended up having a rat tail coming out of the hole. O.O
I pulled it. It was even longer. I thought i was removing my guts so i screamed to my mom to come. She grabbed toilet paper and pulled the thing out... It was a 30 cm long Ascaris. X_X
wow, now that is TMI.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 15:32   #35
zand183zef

zand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond repute
This one time i got on the floor everyone dance the dinosaure.

J/k

Lets see do i have tmi story's ?
Hmm maybe lets try.

Wen i was like 13 years old i played with mud.
I went to the yard (where all kids played), with a bottle of water and started to dig a little hole into the ground.
I poured a little bit of water in and started to make small mud balls.
For some reason i suddenly took dog ****, and made balls of them.
I notist how they sticked better and when i threw them they didn't fall appart so easly.
Now, knowing this i went to look for more dog **** to make a bigger ball.
Imagine, i had all the time in the world. I found allot of dog **** and i made a ball of like 20cm from dog**** and mud.
I cherished that ball, showed it off to my friends and played with it.
Think about it.... i never named it... i always named my fav toy's..

ah great times

"In fact actually, new threads were just made for both at about the same time. /chat has -20 replies and there's 26 here."-me.

"Subjectivesubjectivesubjectivesubjective"
- also me.

"I am extremely fond of my MacBook Pro"
-The.NWO.OwnsYou
zand183zef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 15:33   #36
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes when Im on my period my butthole starts to hurt for a couple of seconds then its gone, leaving me just wondering wtf it was. Seriously, I almost fell over, technically I leaned on the wall and whimpered.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 15:37   #37
zand183zef

zand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond reputezand183zef has a reputation beyond repute
*sigh*

I'm just a boy..

i will never have more disguisting story's then leaking blood out of a crack out of my body.. girls are really the queens of foullness and tmi.

this one time i leaked 70liter period blood with chunks on my neighbours dog.
It did suffocate.
the end.

"In fact actually, new threads were just made for both at about the same time. /chat has -20 replies and there's 26 here."-me.

- also me.

-The.NWO.OwnsYou
Old 11-10-2011, 15:46   #38
The.NWO.OwnsYou
JohnnyCrap

The.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond repute
This motley crew has done more ****ed up **** than I could share.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zand183zef View Post
This one time i got on the floor everyone dance the dinosaure.

J/k

Lets see do i have tmi story's ?
Hmm maybe lets try.

Wen i was like 13 years old i played with mud.
I went to the yard (where all kids played), with a bottle of water and started to dig a little hole into the ground.
I poured a little bit of water in and started to make small mud balls.
For some reason i suddenly took dog ****, and made balls of them.
I notist how they sticked better and when i threw them they didn't fall appart so easly.
Now, knowing this i went to look for more dog **** to make a bigger ball.
Imagine, i had all the time in the world. I found allot of dog **** and i made a ball of like 20cm from dog**** and mud.
I cherished that ball, showed it off to my friends and played with it.
Think about it.... i never named it... i always named my fav toy's..

ah great times
No wonder you always enjoyed your coproculture job...

If there's anything, it may be my weird habit of licking the ear wax I take out of my ears.
This may sound a little weird, but I am extremely fond of my MacBook Pro. It is so warm when i hold it on my lap! I admit to having a tiny fetish with it >.> Who am I kidding? I'd **** it if it had a hole.

We're always watching your every move. Decided to keep your information a secret due to the FBI hating on us.
What has been seen cannot be unseen. We advise users to clean their toilets properly and eat healthy food.
The.NWO.OwnsYou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 15:53   #39
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
Sometimes when Im on my period my butthole starts to hurt for a couple of seconds then its gone, leaving me just wondering wtf it was. Seriously, I almost fell over, technically I leaned on the wall and whimpered.
Is your boyfriend closeby whenever that happens?
Old 11-10-2011, 16:02   #40
zand183zef

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.NWO.OwnsYou View Post
This motley crew has done more ****ed up **** than I could share.

No wonder you always enjoyed your coproculture job...

If there's anything, it may be my weird habit of licking the ear wax I take out of my ears.
This may sound a little weird, but I am extremely fond of my MacBook Pro. It is so warm when i hold it on my lap! I admit to having a tiny fetish with it >.> Who am I kidding? I'd **** it if it had a hole.

You should be ashamed to call yourself the leader of our Union! I can tolerate your ***gotry of hugging that mac all night, but bragging about being a fruitloop on the forum is kinda ruining the image of our organization! The Allseeing Eye is crying blood!

- also me.

-The.NWO.OwnsYou
Old 11-10-2011, 16:04   #41
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So you say you hover over your toilet while you wipe your ass... Please explain this odd phenomenon.
If you have a squat toilet, no explanation is needed.
It was a reference to a Cyanide and Happiness comic.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 16:23   #42
The.NWO.OwnsYou
JohnnyCrap

The.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond reputeThe.NWO.OwnsYou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should be ashamed to call yourself the leader of our Union! I can tolerate your ***gotry of hugging that mac all night, but bragging about being a fruitloop on the forum is kinda ruining the image of our organization! The Allseeing Eye is crying blood!
Au contraire brah. The Allseeing Eye is happy with diversity. Speaking of diversity, you just tried to copy MY allseeing eye. Not cool, man. Not cool.
So what if I like my mac? It's pretty good for video editing. Remember all those presentations I made for the Union?

We're always watching your every move. Decided to keep your information a secret due to the FBI hating on us.
What has been seen cannot be unseen. We advise users to clean their toilets properly and eat healthy food.

Last edited by The.NWO.OwnsYou; 11-10-2011 at 16:25.
Old 11-10-2011, 16:32   #43
zand183zef

Quote:
Au contraire brah. The Allseeing Eye is happy with diversity. Speaking of diversity, you just tried to copy MY allseeing eye. Not cool, man. Not cool.
So what if I like my mac? It's pretty good for video editing. Remember all those presentations I made for the Union?

*now read this in kyles' mom voice*
whaaatwhatwhatwhaaaaaatt ??!

Do you want the union over ran with manly pansies ?

I didn't copy, i tried too imbrace the sense of unity, you spit in my glorious face with these words. (big green ones)

I'm gonna tell on you, they will be mad once they learn you openly liked a macbook pro.

- also me.

-The.NWO.OwnsYou
Old 11-10-2011, 16:40   #44
The.NWO.OwnsYou
JohnnyCrap

Exclamation I'll BRT.

Quote:
*now read this in kyles' mom voice*
whaaatwhatwhatwhaaaaaatt ??!

Do you want the union over ran with manly pansies ?

I didn't copy, i tried too imbrace the sense of unity, you spit in my glorious face with these words. (big green ones)

I'm gonna tell on you, they will be mad once they learn you openly liked a macbook pro.
5 minutes. Leave the door unlocked or I'll enter through the window again.

Old 11-10-2011, 16:53   #45
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Is your boyfriend closeby whenever that happens?
No, he would prob make fun of me....OWAIT!!!!!
..... I see wut you did there!
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: