Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 10:42   #1
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
tmi thread

Because you all know you're nasty ****ers.

Currently stuck out of town at a family friend's house and I. Smell. Like. Ass.
Far too awkward to ask to use their shower, nor have I brought any change of underclothes since it was supposed to be a day or two long stay. I'm coming up on the third day now.
Can't wait to go home and shower this layer of filth off.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 10:58   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Played Harry Potter 4 / alt-tabbing to check forum.
Started playing since the internet has trouble lately.
Baked a fish that i've never tried before and i didn't like the taste of it. Gave it to my mom.
Yesterday i shaved my armpits and other hair that started to grow again.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 10:58   #3
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Played Harry Potter 4 / alt-tabbing to check forum.
Started playing since the internet has trouble lately.
Baked a fish that i've never tried before and i didn't like the taste of it. Gave it to my mom.
LOL, this is a TMI thread...Its means 'To much information'. You tell embarrassing, awkward etc stories, NOT what you did today.

Christ you are STUPID LOL !!!!

My testicles hurt. Worried it could be something serious. Going to see doctors next week.

This too much information?

Last edited by Jaxx..; 11-10-2011 at 11:01.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 11:01   #4
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
There's a Harry Potter game? What the ****.

I could go super TMI on you guys and start telling you some period horror stories, but ya'll are pussies.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:05   #5
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 11:11   #6
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Fine then, here's a tmi conversation starter.
Do you wipe (your ass) standing up or sitting down?
Came across this question a couple months ago, and it's really pretty interesting.
I never even knew people wiped standing up until then, it's just... strange.
So I tried it, and do say I wouldn't want to try it again is an understatement.
So yeah, standing up vs sitting down?
Old 11-10-2011, 11:18   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
LOL, this is a TMI thread...Its means 'To much information'. You tell embarrassing, awkward etc stories, NOT what you did today.

Christ you are STUPID LOL !!!!

My testicles hurt. Worried it could be something serious. Going to see doctors next week.

This too much information?
Wasn't what i've said embarrassing enough?
If i'd put that in the "What did you do today" thread, you'd jump at me with saying that HP games are for retards / losers etc.
Same with shaving your pubes etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Fine then, here's a tmi conversation starter.
Do you wipe (your ass) standing up or sitting down?
Came across this question a couple months ago, and it's really pretty interesting.
I never even knew people wiped standing up until then, it's just... strange.
So I tried it, and do say I wouldn't want to try it again is an understatement.
So yeah, standing up vs sitting down?
I sit down. Rather not have **** all over me.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-10-2011, 11:23   #8
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Wasn't what i've said embarrassing enough?
If i'd put that in the "What did you do today" thread, you'd jump at me with saying that HP games are for retards / losers etc.
Same with shaving your pubes etc.

I sit down. Rather not have **** all over me.
Look....

Its a TMI thread...Its when you tell disturbing stuff..

Its a real easy concept to understand...
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 11:28   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Look....

Its a TMI thread...Its when you tell disturbing stuff..

Its a real easy concept to understand...
Quote:
TMI 2205 up, 126 down
May 30, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
Too Much Information - way more than you need/want to know about someone.
I took it as "Stuff that no one wants to hear about you", since i can't possibly figure out what could disturb OT.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-10-2011, 11:31   #10
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Old 11-10-2011, 11:33   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Oddly, while watching that pic, i get the impression that i hear that guy screaming. O_o
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-10-2011, 11:37   #12
Erikuasu
Banned

Old 11-10-2011, 11:52   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

I'll give it a try with gross stuff i did:
When i was in primary school, i used to put snot on the desk and mix it with ink for the lulz. Then the other kids started doing the same. But then someone became a snitch and told the teacher what we were doing.

Period story:
When i first got my period, i had trouble with the tampons as they were filling up waaaay too fast. All the more annoying was how long the period lasted: 8 days.
The worst part: at night i ended up with red blots on my pants. (am i doing it right?)

Sometimes, when i sleep, i tend to put the dry snot from my nose on the nightstands, without knowing what i am doing. I find out later when i'm cleaning the house that there is dry snot on my nightstands. -.- Kind of like sleep walking.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-10-2011, 11:59   #14
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
and this is why i like dudes -__-
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2011, 12:14   #15
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
I used to pick my boogers, roll them up, and flick them somewhere. lulz...
Also, my dad used to fart in the car, rolled up the windows and locked it so i cant open it and turned on the heater. I gagged.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: