Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-28-2013, 06:46   #10786
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
lol somehow you think you have some sort of credibility on here, but the day you gave Daywalker aka moron conspiracy theory idiot credibility, any validation to what you have to say is irrelevant.
Actually Daywalker was generally more informed on the financial crisis than most other people on these forums (including your good self), although unfortunately his understanding was grounded in the lunacy of conspiracy theories as you suggest. It's always fun to try to challenge someone's view that there is a secret cabel of bankers and politicians that rule the world, so forgive me for indulging in a bit of fun. Apologies if you were unable to follow the arguments.

Quote:
Why don't you run along and get back to the game lol forum where you belong. The fact you still play that is proof enough of what an imbecile you are.
Is the size of your text compensating for the size of your...

(a) *****?
(b) brain?
(c) each of the above?

The fact that you don't play the game and still lurk around on the forums is a little bit odd, don'tcha think?

Now go and make me a Syria thread for my entertainment.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 06:57   #10787
thehempknight
Your Ruler
 
thehempknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,430
thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I blow up tanks, now.
__________________
sar
c
a
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 08:15   #10788
Deathclaw
Registered User
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Your post was from a business perspective, far from science. It was just about the attitude about the companies, so don't go off saying yours was all scientific.
Well it was clearly not from the point of view of a traveler, who has at best a very subjective opinion about beers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Fact is, those that judge beers prefer ours any time. Personally I don't care you listing random additives, they aren't present in Belgians renowned beers.
Can you even prove that? No? Well thats too bad. What part of "they dont guarantee it and they would be dumb if they didnt" did you not understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
>You don't know they are bad
>You don't know they are present in Belgian beer (still no proof whatsoever!)
You ask for proof yet you cannot even supply any kind of proof yourself. Hypocrisy at its best!
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 08:55   #10789
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,322
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Well it was clearly not from the point of view of a traveler, who has at best a very subjective opinion about beers



Can you even prove that? No? Well thats too bad. What part of "they dont guarantee it and they would be dumb if they didnt" did you not understand?


You ask for proof yet you cannot even supply any kind of proof yourself. Hypocrisy at its best!
No, it was a point of view about a business guy that probably never even tasted the beer from the companies he was reviewing, nor check its contents. I prefer the opinion of someone that did taste it

Since when is it guilty until proven? And what part about "the reinheitsgebot bans regular normal things too" didn't you get? The reinheitsgebot is for basic beers, not the best. Compare it to a certificate to say you are eating meat with nothing in or on it, while we all know it tastes best with proper seasoning. O HEY, SOMEONE MIGHT BE ALLERGIC TO SALT. Well, screw you. You have no logic whatsoever.

Why would I have to supply proof? You are the one accusing. If you accuse someone, you need proof. You have none, so I have no need to supply you with counter evidence.

It's like saying, you killed someone last night. Prove me you didn't. The fact that you claim you were home alone watching tv is no valid proof, you need to supply me with facts. Otherwise you did in fact murder someone.

See where I am going with this? You are arguing to save face, not to defend your argument.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 09:44   #10790
Deathclaw
Registered User
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
No, it was a point of view about a business guy that probably never even tasted the beer from the companies he was reviewing, nor check its contents. I prefer the opinion of someone that did taste it
Oh yea someone that tasted a beer knows the ingredients . Do you idiot even know what subjective opinion means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Since when is it guilty until proven? And what part about "the reinheitsgebot bans regular normal things too" didn't you get? The reinheitsgebot is for basic beers, not the best. Compare it to a certificate to say you are eating meat with nothing in or on it, while we all know it tastes best with proper seasoning. O HEY, SOMEONE MIGHT BE ALLERGIC TO SALT. Well, screw you. You have no logic whatsoever.
Jeez. Am i talking to a retard?

If they wouldnt use those additives then they would of course mention it. How many times do i have to say it?

And how many times do i have to say that we are talking about quality not taste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Why would I have to supply proof? You are the one accusing. If you accuse someone, you need proof. You have none, so I have no need to supply you with counter evidence.

It's like saying, you killed someone last night. Prove me you didn't. The fact that you claim you were home alone watching tv is no valid proof, you need to supply me with facts. Otherwise you did in fact murder someone.
Compares a perfectly legal action with a crime. Yea im indeed arguing with a retard.

It is common practice to chemical additives to beer among non german breweries. If they added those additives to the ingredients list then people wouldnt buy it, because everyone could see what kind of chemical mix they are trying to sell.

"TYPICAL BEER ADDITIVES" says all.

Our breweries are the only ones that guarantee quality after all. If you want to claim that your beer is of a higher quality then you first have to guarantee that it doesnt contain those additives.

Last edited by Deathclaw; 08-28-2013 at 09:47.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 10:16   #10791
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
And how many times do i have to say that we are talking about quality not taste?
Hey I'm just curious, doesn't quality have a direct link to how anything tastes? Wouldn't <insert anything here> taste better if it has a good quality?
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 10:50   #10792
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
If you guys wanna get all ontological...

Panda is correct in asserting that the burden of proof in an argument lies with the person making the assertion to prove that it is true, not for the person disputing the assertion to prove that it is untrue.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 11:09   #10793
thehempknight
Your Ruler
 
thehempknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,430
thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I know some creationists who would disagree.
__________________
sar
c
a
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 11:20   #10794
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I know some creationists who would disagree.
No, you're wrong. I as a "creationist" don't give a flying **** whether or not other factions believe in the divinity I believe in. We're not obliged to prove his existence for other people to believe. They can go on about their thing, I'll go on about mine.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 11:40   #10795
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,322
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Oh yea someone that tasted a beer knows the ingredients . Do you idiot even know what subjective opinion means?



Jeez. Am i talking to a retard?

If they wouldnt use those additives then they would of course mention it. How many times do i have to say it?

And how many times do i have to say that we are talking about quality not taste?



Compares a perfectly legal action with a crime. Yea im indeed arguing with a retard.

It is common practice to chemical additives to beer among non german breweries. If they added those additives to the ingredients list then people wouldnt buy it, because everyone could see what kind of chemical mix they are trying to sell.

"TYPICAL BEER ADDITIVES" says all.

Our breweries are the only ones that guarantee quality after all. If you want to claim that your beer is of a higher quality then you first have to guarantee that it doesnt contain those additives.
Actually, most professionals do know most ingredients from just tasting. But why does that even matter? They don't have to know all the ingredients. They still know more than the business guy though.

No you aren't, you are talking to someone that has better arguments than you.

No one accused them of using additives, so why would they make a press release to deny it? Why would Belgian breweries submit themselves to a German organisation for a completely irrelevant certificate?

Quality is directly related to the taste. Saying otherwise is the biggest pile of crap I would have ever read. I think you are rather referring to the purity, as in the one closest to basic beer.

Like Promethean was so kind to repeat for me, I'm not the one that should bring "proof" of anything.

I'm tired of arguing with you if you continue to deny what the reinheitsgebot actually is. Until you properly learn to read, we're done with this. It's useless to argue with someone that doesn't even know how to discuss things in a proper manner.

Until you wisen up, I have no more need to discuss this with you. Call it what you want, but there is simply no way in convincing you. You are so sure your point is correct that you fail to see reason and continue arguing about non existing things. Well, have fun talking to yourself.
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 08-28-2013 at 11:44.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 12:06   #10796
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I know some creationists who would disagree.
I refer you to Russell's teapot sir.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 17:07   #10797
Deathclaw
Registered User
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Actually, most professionals do know most ingredients from just tasting.
I would like to see that. I wasnt talking about ingredients like sugar here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
No you aren't, you are talking to someone that has better arguments than you.
Nah im pretty sure about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
No one accused them of using additives, so why would they make a press release to deny it? Why would Belgian breweries submit themselves to a German organisation for a completely irrelevant certificate?
Did anyone accuse german breweries of using additives? You dont know how basic marketing works, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Quality is directly related to the taste. Saying otherwise is the biggest pile of crap I would have ever read. I think you are rather referring to the purity, as in the one closest to basic beer.
Qualits is directly related to the taste?

Pizza, burgers, cola, etc etc. Taste great but they are the biggest crap ever that you could eat/drink. Its obviously another dumb point of you. Quality isnt even remotely linked to taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Like Promethean was so kind to repeat for me, I'm not the one that should bring "proof" of anything.
Actually you have to bring proof, because you were the one that claimed that belgian beer had a higher quality at the first place. So yea ty to promethean for pointing it out. So maybe u should bring that proof first before you ask for proof.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I'm tired of arguing with you if you continue to deny what the reinheitsgebot actually is. Until you properly learn to read, we're done with this. It's useless to argue with someone that doesn't even know how to discuss things in a proper manner.

Until you wisen up, I have no more need to discuss this with you. Call it what you want, but there is simply no way in convincing you. You are so sure your point is correct that you fail to see reason and continue arguing about non existing things. Well, have fun talking to yourself.
You mad bro?
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 17:25   #10798
~*panda*~
Community's Choice
 
~*panda*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,322
~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Did anyone accuse german breweries of using additives? You dont know how basic marketing works, do you?


Qualits is directly related to the taste?

Pizza, burgers, cola, etc etc. Taste great but they are the biggest crap ever that you could eat/drink. Its obviously another dumb point of you. Quality isnt even remotely linked to taste.

Actually you have to bring proof, because you were the one that claimed that belgian beer had a higher quality at the first place. So yea ty to promethean for pointing it out. So maybe u should bring that proof first before you ask for proof.

You mad bro?
Nope, no one accused german breweries of using additives. Neither did anyone accuse belgian breweries of using additives. Your point?

Fun that you bring that up. Why is pizza bad? The one you order in yea, because they add fake cheese and whatever. But have you ever eaten a fresh pizza? I mean, it's just tomatoes, cheese, dough and herbs/spices. The toppings are generally healthy too. So there, your point went moot.

You have great tasting burgers too with fresh meat and stuff. Cola is a sugar drink and not unhealthy as far as I know. Just like everything, if you eat or drink too much of it, you'll get sick. That's not limited to coca cola.

Drink your precious german beer every time you drink cola or any soda instead, and you'll have liver failure within 10 years.

The better the quality, the better the taste. They are linked, whether you like it or not. Can you name me something that tastes better the lower the quality gets?

I never claimed belgian beer had higher quality. I just said it was much better and appraised. Your beer is a seperate type of beer. However, just like a steak without good seasoning. Just steak.

Why would I be mad? I'm outwitting you with every post you make. You scramble things around in the hope that no one notices, but I do notice. No one else is probably following this conversation except us two (maybe electra), so you don't have to try to convince anyone apart from me. I render every single one of your points moot, so what will you do now?
__________________
A community's choice
Seriously, not a moderator
Computer Scientist
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2013, 21:46   #10799
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up
 
Electra_Glide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,383
Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Nope, no one accused german breweries of using additives. Neither did anyone accuse belgian breweries of using additives. Your point?

Fun that you bring that up. Why is pizza bad? The one you order in yea, because they add fake cheese and whatever. But have you ever eaten a fresh pizza? I mean, it's just tomatoes, cheese, dough and herbs/spices. The toppings are generally healthy too. So there, your point went moot.

You have great tasting burgers too with fresh meat and stuff. Cola is a sugar drink and not unhealthy as far as I know. Just like everything, if you eat or drink too much of it, you'll get sick. That's not limited to coca cola.

Drink your precious german beer every time you drink cola or any soda instead, and you'll have liver failure within 10 years.

The better the quality, the better the taste. They are linked, whether you like it or not. Can you name me something that tastes better the lower the quality gets?

I never claimed belgian beer had higher quality. I just said it was much better and appraised. Your beer is a seperate type of beer. However, just like a steak without good seasoning. Just steak.

Why would I be mad? I'm outwitting you with every post you make. You scramble things around in the hope that no one notices, but I do notice. No one else is probably following this conversation except us two (maybe electra), so you don't have to try to convince anyone apart from me. I render every single one of your points moot, so what will you do now?
****ing pathetic argument.
His point was German beer is natural without human made additives such as your **** beer and he proved his point. You just can't get over that fact because you are a self adsorbed arrogant ******.
Additives are labelled on foods/drink these days because people don't want that **** in their foods/drink, hence it is of higher quality. It is natural. It is good for the human body. You are not poisoning yourself. Facts Facts Facts, displayed right on the item's label. His point of your poison beer swill your country makes can't be made any more clear. You are a blind idiot, or like I said before, just arguing for the sake of arguing because you lost several posts days ago.
Pizza is very high in carbs. Eat some more fatty.
Yah cola isn't bad. World diabetes rates are ready to explode. Fat head.
You haven't even come close to outwitting him. Like usual, and a Belgian, you keep adding additives lol to your argument because you already lost the argument.
Just like WW2, Germany routs Belgium again. No surprise really.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2013, 01:06   #10800
Deathclaw
Registered User
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
****ing pathetic argument.
His point was German beer is natural without human made additives such as your **** beer and he proved his point. You just can't get over that fact because you are a self adsorbed arrogant ******.
Additives are labelled on foods/drink these days because people don't want that **** in their foods/drink, hence it is of higher quality. It is natural. It is good for the human body. You are not poisoning yourself. Facts Facts Facts, displayed right on the item's label. His point of your poison beer swill your country makes can't be made any more clear. You are a blind idiot, or like I said before, just arguing for the sake of arguing because you lost several posts days ago.
Pizza is very high in carbs. Eat some more fatty.
Yah cola isn't bad. World diabetes rates are ready to explode. Fat head.
I wouldnt have said anything else. Enjoy your pizza, cola and belgian chemical beer.

And yea you have no either idea either how marketing works. Point proven.

Hell you dont even know anymore what you post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post

TL: DR: Quality > Quantity. Known in the beer world that Belgium & Scotland are in fact superior in quality.
You never claimed that belgian beer had higher quality? Haha.

I also never said that beer would be good for your body. Everyone knows that its bad for your liver. How many people know that those chemicals in beers can cause allergies, cancer and stuff? It comes on top of the liver problem.

You dont have a problem with german beer, because they guarantee that they there arent any chemical additives in the beer.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:34.


You Rated this Thread: