Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 18:49   #10186
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Went out and ended up at a friends place where there was that guy who (quite literally) smelled like ****, stuttered, and asked me if glue is bad.

What do you know, he turned out to be a street musician. LOL

And he also has a girlfriend while I can't find one that likes me enough. Wow, thanks, troll life. LOL

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2012, 22:23   #10187
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Drank some random rum at work, 3/4ths a bottle of bacardi and half a bottle of jack Daniels. I have no idea where my car is and **** this ****. Going to sleep.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2012, 22:49   #10188
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you didn't find your car bro.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:18   #10189
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Drank some random rum at work, 3/4ths a bottle of bacardi and half a bottle of jack Daniels. I have no idea where my car is and **** this ****. Going to sleep.
Drinking and driving is bad mkaaay.

A long story of good moral:

Where in Turkey on holiday..retardedly drunk and on my way back to the hotell. Some dude come on an old 80`s motorbike and asks if I need a taxi...It was like 2dollas and my logics are non existent, so Im like; Ok, if I can drive..He says; OK no problem(obviously his logic was good too).

We both get on the bike with no helms; I start speeding past busses and cars like a NiNJA while he screams slow down....I get to a turn and the streets are slippery as ****, I dont make it and trash the bike..

Next I remember Im standing there with scrubs on the arms, shoulders and face, clothes ripped and dunked in gasoline, some fingers ****ed up, gasoline on the ground, a trashed bike and a Turkish taxiguy with a limp knee....

We carry the bike out of the street cos the front wheel is all mashed in and the tank`s ripped...A real taxi stops, we jump in; go to a mini bank and take out like 500 dollas to give to the guy for the bike damage...debate if we should go to the emergency, but that`d cost around 100 euros so we end up driving over to a pharmacist and buy some cottonballs and antiseptics and then back to the hotell.

Next day he shows up at my door and wants 333 dollas extra for the damage to fix it, after some discussion I give him about 166 dollas more, which was the most of my remaining cash...

I end up with ripped clothes, scrubs, 2 broken fingers, 666 dollas less, an ended guitarhero career and a torn ligament in my left pinky..

Had it been in my country Id be jailed before I could say **** my finger hurts, though nobody would`ve probably let me drive... NOt to mention if it`d be a car it could`ve done some serious damage and then I`d be in some real trouble.

My most expensive pirate taxi ever, but I loove u Turkey for beeing so dam corrupt and easy going.

Morale of teh story: Dont drunk drive if u play guitar hero.
NACHOs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2012, 04:38   #10190
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

And you wonder why American tourists and **** get that reputation in the countries around here. Because you don't get any slack in your countries you're like kids with personal responsibility here.

Anyway, the Americans do dumb **** but their brains go up the most to wrecking something. The British actually get in trouble involving knife fights and the such.

All other European tourists here seem more benign than those from English-speaking countries, even including the Russians.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:57   #10191
NACHOs
Banned

NACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond reputeNACHOs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
And you wonder why American tourists and **** get that reputation in the countries around here. Because you don't get any slack in your countries you're like kids with personal responsibility here.

Anyway, the Americans do dumb **** but their brains go up the most to wrecking something. The British actually get in trouble involving knife fights and the such.

All other European tourists here seem more benign than those from English-speaking countries, even including the Russians.
LOL I can agree with u that british tourists are one of the most annoying ones.

But Im a peacefull tourist man, that was just one occasion of me going stupid, cos Im no troublemaker.

Its not too long ago some girls from here got raped in your country when going on holiday....not to mention I shared a flat with a bulgarian chick for some time and she told me how corrupt and criminalized your own country was....so u might have to do a reality check.

Poverty leads to crime.

And benign? Almost every east european country has tons of gangs of criminals swarming richer european countries to scam and steal.

And some of them do acts of crimes just pure evil. The further east u get the more sick crimes u get.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:37   #10192
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NACHOs View Post
LOL I can agree with u that british tourists are one of the most annoying ones.

But Im a peacefull tourist man, that was just one occasion of me going stupid, cos Im no troublemaker.

Its not too long ago some girls from here got raped in your country when going on holiday....not to mention I shared a flat with a bulgarian chick for some time and she told me how corrupt and criminalized your own country was....so u might have to do a reality check.

Poverty leads to crime.

And benign? Almost every east european country has tons of gangs of criminals swarming richer european countries to scam and steal.

And some of them do acts of crimes just pure evil. The further east u get the more sick crimes u get.
I think in the Bulgarian case, it's more like, crime leads to poverty which leads to more crime.

More than half of the people here are little more than animals. Anyone who's qualified or wants to work hard is leaving the country and only the miserable bastards get to stay. There's no future for a country ruled by retards and morons.

Bulgaria spends 42 million euro for science. It gives more money for sports. It also spends over 500 million euro for the police. The total tax burden approaches 50% and all of it goes to doughnut eaters, the elderly (because nowadays there's barely any young people living here), and the gypsies. The rest goes to the corrupt politicians, from he highest to the lowest. The chalga culture encompasses all.

"Tiger, tiger, if you have money, you'll ****. If you don't have money, you won't ****" aka the extreme moral ruin of the country.

Of course, there's the (minority) of people that are somewhat ****ing normal around here. But it's again just a minority.

P.S. count the number of surgeries done on this Pinocchio.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:43   #10193
NACHOs
Banned

Quote:
I think in the Bulgarian case, it's more like, crime leads to poverty which leads to more crime.

More than half of the people here are little more than animals. Anyone who's qualified or wants to work hard is leaving the country and only the miserable bastards get to stay. There's no future for a country ruled by retards and morons.

Bulgaria spends 42 million euro for science. It gives more money for sports. It also spends over 500 million euro for the police. The total tax burden approaches 50% and all of it goes to doughnut eaters, the elderly (because nowadays there's barely any young people living here), and the gypsies. The rest goes to the corrupt politicians, from he highest to the lowest. The chalga culture encompasses all.

"Tiger, tiger, if you have money, you'll ****. If you don't have money, you won't ****" aka the extreme moral ruin of the country.

Of course, there's the (minority) of people that are somewhat ****ing normal around here. But it's again just a minority.

Well that might be.

And I like to think we are all animals..just some more honorable than others:P
I think the girl might be of gypsian decent, seeing as her hair and eyes where black, but she did have decent morals; probably better then me and a wish to work her way to a good life.

And even though ur tax burdon is rising; Im sure a good deal of ur income goes under the table.....And I would place a bet that the high tax number`s probably cos of ur EU membership....just look what happened to Greece.

Once a great nation of free philosophers....now a nation of bank slaves.

THough I gotta say Im one of the people who think Germany didnt manage to take over the europe the nazi way, so now they`re trying it the bureaucratic EU way.

But you have a beautifull country so I hope u get it sorted and dont loose it to industrialists\globalists and keep ur profits in house.

Quote:
P.S. count the number of surgeries done on this Pinocchio.
I think she put some botox in her hair, but as far as surgery goes I have no dam idea.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:04   #10194
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NACHOs View Post
I think she put some botox in her hair, but as far as surgery goes I have no dam idea.
Haha for sure

Anyway thanks for your good wishes and stuff.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:46   #10195
NACHOs
Banned

Quote:
Haha for sure

Anyway thanks for your good wishes and stuff.
Dont thank me, thank ur moma.

Ur one of the few European countries who got real sunny beaches, snowy mountains and beautiful ladies.
Old 11-25-2012, 13:17   #10196
Captain_Hook

Captain_Hook is on a distinguished road
I read a book. Didn't do anything else, just stayed in bed and read a book
Captain_Hook is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2012, 14:32   #10197
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Glad you didn't find your car bro.
harsh man. Still ain't got my car though haha
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 11-25-2012, 15:18   #10198
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

._.
You mean like, you really lost your car?
Damn that sucks. Think it was stolen?...

This is Bulgaria.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:20   #10199
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
._.
You mean like, you really lost your car?
Damn that sucks. Think it was stolen?...
I found it today, just can't pick it up yet <_<

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 11-26-2012, 19:45   #10200
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH1wf...ure=watch-vrec

2 hours of......art.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: