Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 18:26   #9286
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
Fizzle! you are all grown up naow~~~~
Who did you move out with, why, and where to? and what do you work as?
A different state, but its like 1hr and 30mins from my house. I have to go back to VA next week for my court date to receive my official copy of my driver's license. :3 I'm only working a part time job now, but I want to get another one so I can get my car faster! I've wanted to move to MD anyways, my dream college to attend is John Hopkins, there is where I was motivated to be in the medical field. But I will just settle to a local university until then, when I'm academically confident to transfer, don't care if I'm 30 by then.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2012, 05:56   #9287
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Which ever one you love the most, which is...?
My Dodge Daytona? Sorry but that has been gone a long time. The cars I got now are alright but I liked the Daytona better.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2012, 09:54   #9288
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I do not go by myself to the movies as that is what pedophiles do.
I really want to say something here but Ive been warned by Hemp to stop being nasty to people.

Speaking of cinema while I was there this fat couple next to be were scoffing food, but they stopped after 30 minutes. You should come to the cinema to WATCH films, not eat. But my mate had it worse. He was stuck to some really noisy people that he told them to.."shut the **** up!". Hes grown balls since I last saw him, lol.

I went for another job interview, went well but I think this one guy beat me as he had experience. Bummer.

New headset has some too, which is cool. Now waiting for my wireless card.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2012, 17:56   #9289
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
I really am quite a cheap person. I would rather much spend nothing than something on anything really. Perhaps it is why I dislike going out with girls. They always expect us to pay for everything. I told my friend straight up to pay for her own art exhibit ticket. Though she did not take it so lightly when I told her to take the bus if her town was not on course toward Chicago(I was going to pick her up). She called me a bad man.

Nevertheless on the day we were suppose to go out she asked if we could go out two hours later. Knowing how all women are and their need to test a man's endurance of their silly games, I told her I'd go by myself instead. In the end I didn't go anywhere and just fapped to college wrestling videos. No sport is as *** as two grown shaved men wrestling in skimpy leotards grappling each others' crotches in hopes of winning by putting the other into submission.

-cough-

Last edited by CornFlakes:o; 06-02-2012 at 22:20.
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2012, 20:32   #9290
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
corn, in a nutshell, duuuude.
Everyone has their sour moments, like I had when I put too much blue cheese on my pizza. I think you shouldn't take it out like that to unrelated people though, that's not cool. Um or.. you know..

Okay blue cheese is salty, but you get the idea. Salty mood sounds a legit name for the same mood.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2012, 23:41   #9291
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
My Dodge Daytona? Sorry but that has been gone a long time. The cars I got now are alright but I liked the Daytona better.
Googled it. looks cool. I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
I really want to say something here but Ive been warned by Hemp to stop being nasty to people.

Speaking of cinema while I was there this fat couple next to be were scoffing food, but they stopped after 30 minutes. You should come to the cinema to WATCH films, not eat. But my mate had it worse. He was stuck to some really noisy people that he told them to.."shut the **** up!". Hes grown balls since I last saw him, lol.

I went for another job interview, went well but I think this one guy beat me as he had experience. Bummer.

New headset has some too, which is cool. Now waiting for my wireless card.
Hemp can't stop it. We all know Cameron goes to the movies by himself. Probably sees really cool movies too, like UP or The Princess and the Frog. Great crowd at the movies, really makes it worth his while.

You should have worn your suit. suits gets the job.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2012, 00:54   #9292
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
corn, in a nutshell, duuuude.
Everyone has their sour moments, like I had when I put too much blue cheese on my pizza. I think you shouldn't take it out like that to unrelated people though, that's not cool. Um or.. you know..

Okay blue cheese is salty, but you get the idea. Salty mood sounds a legit name for the same mood.
not sure wat u r referring to but what i edited out it was all a joke (like none of it real -.-)
Old 06-03-2012, 01:22   #9293
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Get real, bro.
hrhr.
As I was walking in the small streets of my beautiful city this very morning, in the thick shadow of the concrete jungle and of the sky-covering tree canopy, I saw a dog sleeping on the street. Nearby, a cat was dozing off on the roof of a car. Finally, a seagull was trotting cheerily around as its siblings started their morning cacophony. In that esoteric moment I believe I reached into the fabric of the cosmic existence.

:3

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:19   #9294
Désolé

Quote:
Get real, bro.
hrhr.
As I was walking in the small streets of my beautiful city this very morning, in the thick shadow of the concrete jungle and of the sky-covering tree canopy, I saw a dog sleeping on the street. Nearby, a cat was dozing off on the roof of a car. Finally, a seagull was trotting cheerily around as its siblings started their morning cacophony. In that esoteric moment I believe I reached into the fabric of the cosmic existence.

:3
still too colloquial
Old 06-03-2012, 02:46   #9295
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
still too colloquial
As I traversed the zigzagging narrow streets, in the thick shadow of the concrete dwellings and of the lush canopy overhead, I observed a specimen of the family Canidae sleeping on the street. Coincidentally, a cat was vegetating on a nearby automobile's roof; a beaked seagull was cheerily trotting about in a jovial fashion, while its siblings announced their presence with a resonant cacophony. That esoteric moment instigated a peculiar change: the sublimation of the consciousness into the cosmic existence.

Does that pass the peer review process? xD

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:31   #9296
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
As I traversed the zigzagging narrow streets, in the thick shadow of the concrete dwellings and of the lush canopy overhead, I observed a specimen of the family Canidae sleeping on the street. Coincidentally, a cat was vegetating on a nearby automobile's roof; a beaked seagull was cheerily trotting about in a jovial fashion, while its siblings announced their presence with a resonant cacophony. That esoteric moment instigated a peculiar change: the sublimation of the consciousness into the cosmic existence.

Does that pass the peer review process? xD
Needs better referencing. Harvard style preferred.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:53   #9297
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflakes:o View Post
i really am quite a cheap person. I would rather much spend nothing than something on anything really. Perhaps it is why i dislike going out with girls. They always expect us to pay for everything. I told my friend straight up to pay for her own art exhibit ticket. Though she did not take it so lightly when i told her to take the bus if her town was not on course toward chicago(i was going to pick her up). She called me a bad man.

Nevertheless on the day we were suppose to go out she asked if we could go out two hours later. Knowing how all women are and their need to test a man's endurance of their silly games, i told her i'd go by myself instead. In the end i didn't go anywhere and just fapped to college wrestling videos. No sport is as *** as two grown shaved men wrestling in skimpy leotards grappling each others' crotches in hopes of winning by putting the other into submission.

-cough-
lol.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:51   #9298
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Googled it. looks cool. I'll take it.
It's gone. Probably a cube by now. Besides you haven't got enough points for a prize anyway.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2012, 06:51   #9299
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Needs better referencing. Harvard style preferred.
Sigh, always the references! But it's original research!

This is Bulgaria.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:05   #9300
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
It's gone. Probably a cube by now. Besides you haven't got enough points for a prize anyway.
Fine. I'll take what i can buy. I'll have a brick of lego.

Quote:
Sigh, always the references! But it's original research!
It needs to be rooted into the knowledge stream of existing academic literature. Son, 'I am disappoint' (4chan 2010, p.245)
Oh god. i went there ):

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: