View Poll Results: Do you think the Vidster system is broken and needs a change?
Yes 109 81.34%
No 9 6.72%
I don't care 16 11.94%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2010, 21:16   #151
ShockCandy
Carebear<3

ShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
How many times do I got to explain this? Just because everyone that the scan catches is a botter doesnt mean every botter is caught. Else your logic would insist that noone is a botter because if they were a botter they would be in botjail already.

To put it in a real life example. Noone is a criminal because everyone that is a criminal is in jail. So there is never any new crimes because everyone who commits them are in jail.

Logic is failing again.

What she was getting at was that the bot scanner is nowhere near as effective as it should be. So catches like 1 out of 20 people that bot, then 19 people stay free and keep on botting. If it were more efficient, then we wouldn't need vidsters, cause the automated system would do it all.

Ya dig?
Keeping the time while a symphony strums

Gear.
ShockCandy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 21:24   #152
ZappinDirty
Banned

ZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond repute
it cant catch bots this anti-bot only catches newbs who still use cof
ZappinDirty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 21:32   #153
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockCandy View Post

What she was getting at was that the bot scanner is nowhere near as effective as it should be. So catches like 1 out of 20 people that bot, then 19 people stay free and keep on botting. If it were more efficient, then we wouldn't need vidsters, cause the automated system would do it all.

Ya dig?
Our justice system catches 1 out of 20 people. Lets scrap it because it is ineffective.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 21:32   #154
Yougotflagged
Banned

Yougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinInPyjamas View Post
that it's time for a change.

Innocent people getting botjailed all the time, people making fake videos and submitting them, 90% of the Vidsters being 100% incompetent, some of them even being corrupt - their decisions being influenced by their "friends", etc.

Do you, too, think that the game desperately needs a change? Vote!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yougotflagged View Post
shut the **** up spawn!
Yougotflagged is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 22:33   #155
meanno
KingTubby

meanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Our justice system catches 1 out of 20 people. Lets scrap it because it is ineffective.
Where did she say let's scrap it because it's ineffective, she was just pointing out it IS ineffective so we need this second (sadly equally if not more ineffective) system of catching botters...

As your real life example, police and detectives is the "bot scan" while witnesses's and other people are the "vidsters."

"Ya dig?"

Liberty
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=707165

Ariadne speaks to All :
might be cause im missing.
Ariadne speaks to All :
yeah uh
Ariadne speaks to All :
this game does not recognize that
Ariadne speaks to All :
y=mx+b
KingJJaques speaks to All :
LOOOLLLLLLL

And she beat me to 10. (Twice) <3

Looked just like you
Strange thangs my imagination might do
Take a breath, reflect on what we been through
Or am I just goin' crazy 'cause I miss you?

Last edited by meanno; 11-29-2010 at 22:35.
meanno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 22:58   #156
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanno View Post
Where did she say let's scrap it because it's ineffective, she was just pointing out it IS ineffective so we need this second (sadly equally if not more ineffective) system of catching botters...

As your real life example, police and detectives is the "bot scan" while witnesses's and other people are the "vidsters."

"Ya dig?"
Vidsters would be the jury. Neutral party interested in finding if the person brought before them is innocent or guilty. The witnesses are the people reporting it. The scans would be the using cameras from the scene of the crime. Really with how the US justice system works, you cant really equate the scans to anything.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:17   #157
ZappinDirty
Banned

ZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond reputeZappinDirty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you pulled that out of your ass the game is a controlled environment where the anti-bot of Conquer is outdated
ZappinDirty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 03:10   #158
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
so where is this evidence sano ws talking about >.>
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 03:11   #159
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know nuffin bout some fake videos.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 10:04   #160
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappinDirty View Post
you pulled that out of your ass the game is a controlled environment where the anti-bot of Conquer is outdated
You did realize I just took his figure of 1 out of 20 right....

You know I could argue that the real world is a controlled environment aswell.
Old 11-30-2010, 13:41   #161
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 13:43   #162
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
But I do, I hope you got the cash now or else I'll have to expose you

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 13:46   #163
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
But I do, I hope you got the cash now or else I'll have to expose you
I herped all over my derped and my pants is moist.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 15:23   #164
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
My contribution to this thread is on its way. [With proof]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Rather curious for what the evidence is for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
curious for this evidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
so where is this evidence sano ws talking about >.>
daaaaaaai

sano deliver!
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 17:14   #165
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Every vidster I've met spams racist crap against egyptians and talks more trash than they can handle over world chat in their server. They accuse between 1-20 people daily of botting (everyone who beats them). Lets not kid ourselves. Vidsters are full of ****. Need to be ousted.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: