Old 11-29-2007, 14:20   #1
freewinds

freewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud offreewinds has much to be proud of
guard scam

Hi alls, this thread is specially for noob that dont know about Guard Scam.

1st, when ur anywhere except TC, PC or 1st AC map, take care when ur guard is on and u see a noob and a water comin aroud u. They may want to get ur gear. How they do? they start to zap u to get u mad and expect u kill the noob. The water rev the noob and ur guard will automaticly kill it again. 2 more rev-kill and UR RED!! at this moment, they bring a high lvl char to kill u and get some on ur gear.

If anyone have more information, post it here to help players to get out of this scam.

Cya and enjoy the game

Foenix

Foenix ~ tro-tro 125/127
Eleanor ~ archer-war 130/64
FoEnIx ~ wat-war-tro 110/125/64 (retired)
Astro ~ wat-tro-archer 110/120/111

supporting Vile Knight:
Boycott Dragonballs! Do not buy any Dragonballs for one month!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
Put this in your Signature if you agree with that post.
freewinds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 14:22   #2
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
damn your chars have been RBed at weird lvls :#
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 14:27   #3
Magewout
Pepsiblah!

Magewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
damn your chars have been RBed at weird lvls :#
/care, everyone on the forums knows about this already anyway.

+ everyone who's stupid enough to fall for this deserves to lose their items.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayfaire
<3 magewout
[Whisper]Aerials speaks to Magewout: you are like superman in sapphire =O[21:9]

Quote:
People worth mentioning in my siggy, in no specific order:
Sythril, Iconoclast, Azurmaya, Grasshopper, DonChi, blugger, Valenira, PhOeNiX, Salm, Espen, Chrissy, Arronax, Je-Me-Io, ananta, KelThuzad, Mayfaire, Blue-Trojan, Wiener, Borny, S-T-I-G-M-A-T-A, Foggy, Planes
SBRWLN IS IN MY SIGGY
Magewout is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 14:31   #4
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewout View Post

Actually everyone that posts in the forums knows this. There are still a few people from the game that come on from time to time and just read the forums. Some are not even registered. So, a gentle reminder about scams from time to time is not a bad thing..

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 14:33   #5
Magewout
Pepsiblah!

Magewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond reputeMagewout has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
Actually everyone that posts in the forums knows this. There are still a few people from the game that come on from time to time and just read the forums. Some are not even registered. So, a gentle reminder about scams from time to time is not a bad thing..
For any counterarguments, I point at the second paragraph in my previous post

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayfaire
<3 magewout
[Whisper]Aerials speaks to Magewout: you are like superman in sapphire =O[21:9]

Quote:
People worth mentioning in my siggy, in no specific order:
Sythril, Iconoclast, Azurmaya, Grasshopper, DonChi, blugger, Valenira, PhOeNiX, Salm, Espen, Chrissy, Arronax, Je-Me-Io, ananta, KelThuzad, Mayfaire, Blue-Trojan, Wiener, Borny, S-T-I-G-M-A-T-A, Foggy, Planes
SBRWLN IS IN MY SIGGY
Magewout is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 14:35   #6
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For any counterarguments, I point at the second paragraph in my previous post
Meanie...

Some people that are new to having a gaurd.. do not realize that you can go red while in capture mode. They do not realize that the gaurd locks on. I went red like that once.. on my way to tg.. I didn't even know I was red till I entered TG.. I was like WTH.. how did I go red. Everyone on Vent was laughing so hard they could hardly explain it to me... Apparantly I accidently clicked a blinky on my way.. and someone kept reviving it.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com

Last edited by sbrwln; 11-29-2007 at 14:37.
Old 11-29-2007, 15:11   #7
Lucian-Atticus
Banned

Lucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via AIM to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via MSN to Lucian-Atticus
Christ... this scam was made 100 B.C.
Lucian-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 15:47   #8
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Meanie...

Some people that are new to having a gaurd.. do not realize that you can go red while in capture mode. They do not realize that the gaurd locks on. I went red like that once.. on my way to tg.. I didn't even know I was red till I entered TG.. I was like WTH.. how did I go red. Everyone on Vent was laughing so hard they could hardly explain it to me... Apparantly I accidently clicked a blinky on my way.. and someone kept reviving it.
Yea... but nobody would dare get you red then bait you to log on claiming they are your hubbys friend and that they would never try to scam you nope cant think of anybody being that jacked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:

And no i'm intiligent irl
BADMAN-2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 15:57   #9
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Yea... but nobody would dare get you red then bait you to log on claiming they are your hubbys friend and that they would never try to scam you nope cant think of anybody being that jacked up.
ROFL. Best post yet xD.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 16:03   #10
Blue-Trojan

Blue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol Your Still a **** for doing that rofl
Blue-Trojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 16:07   #11
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I GEEF JOO SECOND BAR MAI FREND !!!!

ON TOPIC : I just led'ol

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 16:11   #12
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-Trojan View Post
lol Your Still a **** for doing that rofl
I LAWL'D, hey you logged in the other day and ignored me, whats up w/ that mojado?

Quote:
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:

Old 11-29-2007, 16:39   #13
sbrwln
Noop

Quote:
LOL..your so mean to me.. .. at least you didn't get any of my sockets..lol

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 11-29-2007, 16:53   #14
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

Quote:
LOL..your so mean to me.. .. at least you didn't get any of my sockets..lol
Yea :/ I have very bad luck w/ redname drops.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-29-2007, 17:09   #15
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yea :/ I have very bad luck w/ redname drops.
and I have very bad luck when i GO red !

lost : ref +3 rrg boots
elite +3 rdg ring

I suck when i'm red so I don't go red often

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: