Old 12-01-2007, 13:14   #1
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Dreams or Scariest Dreams

Don't deny you have had them. Everyone has had at least 1 CO related dream or one about work or school. Share.. I am bored

Work: once worked at a donut shop. Had a dream about eating donuts and woke up with that sick feeling you get after eating too many sweets. I don't eat donuts very often anymore

CO: Earth was being taken over my Alien Serpents and no one would follow me to safety. Was so scared I called and woke up Blue-Trojan all upset over the dream

Scariest: I was driving and hit a baby. When I got out of the car the road was littered with dead babies everywhere.. I woke up crying about dead babies.. freaked my boyfriend out.

Weirdest: bumping uglies with a guy.. open my eyes and see my boss at the time.. an old woman.. that dream seriously freaked me out.

pregnant dream: pregnant with my first child .. I walk into a warehouse.. where bags of babies are hanging. I walk around the warehouse and pick the eyes from this one, hair from that one.. and so on.

Funniest: probably the one where I was being chased by Mr. Peanut. You know the Plantars peanut guy.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 14:50   #2
Lucian-Atticus
Banned

Lucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via AIM to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via MSN to Lucian-Atticus
Mh. Well I don't dream too often. I usually wake up what seems minutes later. I know that, we all dream every night, about one dream period every 90 minutes. But I, simply, cannot remember them even after the quickest second I wake up. So that's why it feels like I don't dream... well, often. I usually have 1 dream that I remember about once a month. My sister on the other hand has a dream to tell me everyday. So anyways..... My dreams, I usually remember in vivid detail, and are usually a fight of morality.

It was cloudy around 4 AM, and I was walking through a large open meadow, surrounded by leafless trees, all of which had fallen to the ground, a dying color of green, turning into a yellow-green from the lack of nutrient and the slow consuming rate of chlorophylls. The sun hadn't come up, so the sky was deprived of light, it was a couple days after Thanksgiving, so it was pretty cold. I heard some scream... it was pretty annoying. Not really a terrifying or bloody murder scream or anything, The scream came with a cry. I felt like punching someone in the throat from hearing this scream, it was that irritating. I traced the scream soon to approach a woman in a Victorian dress... most likely to be a harlot. She was sitting on the circumference of the a steel well. She didn't seem to stop on my account, and pursued her screaming. So...? What did I do? I threw her in down the well... I heard a splash, not to far down, probably about 10 feet below. I saw her thick blonde hair coming upward carrying her voice of a brutal scream. When she got to the top of the well, she continued on using that shrill scream of hers. So, I started choking her... and threw her back down. This process of the choking and shoving her back down repeated many times until this man with a horrified look on his face stumbled upon me and asked what the hell I was doing. I don't know why I was doing it... she just screamed so much and I hated her for it. Then I sat there shocked and horrified after realizing what I was doing... and then I woke up.
Lucian-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 14:56   #3
Lucian-Atticus
Banned

Lucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond reputeLucian-Atticus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via AIM to Lucian-Atticus Send a message via MSN to Lucian-Atticus
Oh haha... I had a dream about CO once... it was way back then during 1.0, I dreamed that I was a fire tao with 5 sockets on each equipment, and I received 1 damage from guards and I 1 hit them. So I basically went through city to city and killed everyone and all the guards. ..... It was pretty fun.
Lucian-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 18:11   #4
Ben.
Banned

Ben. has a spectacular aura aboutBen. has a spectacular aura aboutBen. has a spectacular aura about
I haven't had any CO dreams o.o

And all but one of my nightmares involve muppets, teddy bears, or people in animal suits (e.g. Rory the tiger from Haven)
Ben. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 19:25   #5
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben. View Post
I haven't had any CO dreams o.o

And all but one of my nightmares involve muppets, teddy bears, or people in animal suits (e.g. Rory the tiger from Haven)
Liar

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 19:32   #6
LegacyWeapon
Wow

LegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to LegacyWeapon
Never had a co dream, but I had alot of dreams where I steal cars get shot and have sex.
LegacyWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 21:47   #7
lacus55_the_2nD
frycook

lacus55_the_2nD is a jewel in the roughlacus55_the_2nD is a jewel in the roughlacus55_the_2nD is a jewel in the roughlacus55_the_2nD is a jewel in the rough
i dream abt me having nice socs ... was so happy till i wake up
(i was a noob then)

another weird 1 i could remember is that i am hiding from something(cant remember wat) but i can still hearing some weird sound from it.
So i freaked out and woke up but then sound is still there ... till i realize tat my dad snoring
lacus55_the_2nD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2007, 21:54   #8
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
Don't deny you have had them. Everyone has had at least 1 CO related dream or one about work or school. Share.. I am bored

Work: once worked at a donut shop. Had a dream about eating donuts and woke up with that sick feeling you get after eating too many sweets. I don't eat donuts very often anymore

CO: Earth was being taken over my Alien Serpents and no one would follow me to safety. Was so scared I called and woke up Blue-Trojan all upset over the dream

Scariest: I was driving and hit a baby. When I got out of the car the road was littered with dead babies everywhere.. I woke up crying about dead babies.. freaked my boyfriend out.

Weirdest: bumping uglies with a guy.. open my eyes and see my boss at the time.. an old woman.. that dream seriously freaked me out.

pregnant dream: pregnant with my first child .. I walk into a warehouse.. where bags of babies are hanging. I walk around the warehouse and pick the eyes from this one, hair from that one.. and so on.

Funniest: probably the one where I was being chased by Mr. Peanut. You know the Plantars peanut guy.

never dreamt about CO as far as I can remember (I forget my dreams.. cant really remember any of em :X)
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 08:02   #9
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
I dreamt I was in class and a met dropped next to my professor and I yell 'dude pick that up it's like worth something!!!'

was kinda funny and that gave me a little sign that I played a bit too much

my scariest : well, we're playing cards with the family: my parents, my sisters and me. it's poker and I bluff and all get upset that I dared to lie to them. so they decide to never ever believe me again...then, like 30 seconds later, a murderer comes to me and cuts my throat. I'm crying to my parents I got my throat cutt but they had decided they wouldn't believe me anymore so they just continued playing cards and...not sure if I die

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!

Last edited by Borny; 12-02-2007 at 08:05.
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 10:12   #10
Vile Knight
Banned

Vile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Work - I dreamed I went in to the auto plant where I worked, looked around, and left, and somehow ended up sleeping at the governor's house or something. I dunno there.

CO - Had a dream I went blackname killing everyone in the game, then a pheasant killed me and I dropped all my gear. I was sad!

Scariest - I'm sitting on the porch of my house, watching a little girl play in the yard. Not sure if she's mine or not, but we're all hanging out, then the next thing I know, a truck is driving down the road, and she gets hit. This dream terrifies me, because I have a daughter.

Weirdest - hmm. Some friends and I broke into a nuclear missle facility, and we went to launch one like you do with the little toy rockets. It even looked like one.

Funniest - I had a dream I went to Wal-Mart in my underware, and people applauded me for being 'brave' o_o
Vile Knight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 16:58   #11
TigersBl00d

TigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond reputeTigersBl00d has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacus55_the_2nD View Post
i dream abt me having nice socs ... was so happy till i wake up
(i was a noob then)

another weird 1 i could remember is that i am hiding from something(cant remember wat) but i can still hearing some weird sound from it.
So i freaked out and woke up but then sound is still there ... till i realize tat my dad snoring
a noob then? KEKEKEKEKE xD jk
Originally Posted by Dzemui View Post
u definantly need to go outside ^^ hello, this is a pk game, if u dont like it try carebears instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzemui View Post
maybe it is FREE PK GAME ? cry me a river, build a bridge and get a f*** over it
ahahaha

First Super +8 2soc boots on Sapphire
First Super +8 2soc Atk Ring on Sapphire
DL for Infamous

un-QUITTED
like everyone ... besides elaine
TigersBl00d is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 17:06   #12
Ben.
Banned

Ben. has a spectacular aura aboutBen. has a spectacular aura aboutBen. has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
Liar
Liar about no CO dreams, or liar about muppets, cos both are true

I did go through a period of seeing mets everywhere though.
Ben. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2007, 22:07   #13
o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o

o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud ofo.0 Gwiazdy 0.o has much to be proud of
Work - I had a dream that I was finding the cure for the doctor I work with cervical cancer, and I wouldn't stop looking till I did. (I woke up before I found it)

Co- ...Never had a Co dream...I had dreams about my friends that I've made on here tho.

Scariest - I was babysitting my nieces and nephew and a man crawled in the window...I could see everything but couldn't stop him as he raped and killed them all.

Weirdest - I was with my friend and we had to get to kentucky from indiana, so we decided to take a white boat across the ohio river but it was like rushing rapids and the boat was breaking up as we were going and barely made it across. We walked to the arena and there was a wrestling thing going on and then I hear HUGE thumps and the top of the building was ripped off by a GIGANTIC pickle. I ran and it chased me I went into this library that had glass walls and hid underneath a table but the pickle found me and ate me...

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 02:34   #14
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by o.0 Gwiazdy 0.o View Post
Scariest - I was babysitting my nieces and nephew and a man crawled in the window...I could see everything but couldn't stop him as he raped and killed them all.
omfg !

@ weird : LOL hm pickle

In my golden days:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2007, 04:28   #15
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Scariest - Miners picture, need I say more?
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: