Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2007, 15:59   #21
ivanas-tao
Princess

ivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
lol if your going to start **** with me about sapphire drama then go on sapphire and do something about it with your ****ty was water lmfao

and btw go cry more cause your a cam wh0re
hahahhaha i keep on laughing cus i know you guys are lying you can ask everyone who has ever seen me on the damn cam if i stripped for them or anything. and i wouldnt even do that for a 100000000 mil irl cus i wouln´t dare to since im insecure about myself... and i started to get pissed of at you as i heard you where saying that my sister is a cam **** also... thats what got me pissed of last night. and then your saying that beeing called a cam**** and beeing called an aimbotter is the same damn thing....

ivanas-tao water-water-water ( 110-130-140)

<3 my little guy <3 Yuki 14-01-2013

-***1504;***1108;***1103;***1103;***953;- .____. zegt:
brb sticking sum pancakes in mah arsé <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojOwn View Post
omg

here i call this:

CERTIFICATE OF WEIRDNESS
given by TrojOwn
You are now officially weird: ivanas-tao
gratz
Quote: