Old 11-26-2007, 06:07   #1
Zapped
<d(v)b>

Zapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond repute
So...new Patch 5002

Highlights of Patch 5002

New features:

1. You can make use of the EXP Ball to upgrade the proficiency of Glaive with the help of Proficiency God in the Market (189, 212) as well as other weapons.

2. All GMs in game will take the appearance of a blue piglet with two big ears. So you can easily judge who is a real GM.

3. +10 ~ +12 Items

If you are level 130 or above and have +9 items, you can refine your +9 items to +10 in the WuXing Oven which is in the Market (320, 224).

For more details, please refer here

4. New quest

1) Monster Hunter Quest

Recently monsters around Twin City, Phoenix Castle, Ape City, Desert City, Bird Island and Mystic Castle are rampant, so the Captains of these cities are eager to find some brave monster hunters to help them kill monsters and defend the cities.

Heroes, hurry to visit TC Captain in Twin City (435, 438), PC Captain in Phoenix Castle (227,257), AC Captain in Ape City (566,620), DC Captain in Desert City (476,631), BI Captain in Bird Island (791, 566) and MC Captain in Mystic Castle (80, 318) for more details.

2) Demon Exterminators Quest

It is a chaotic world. Demons are shattering the peace. If you reach level 120, you have the ability to do more than just being a monster hunter to defend world peace.

Go to the market and find the Cloud Saint who is recruiting demon exterminators to wipe out the demons roaming around different cities.

Five EXP Balls and a meteor will be rewarded after you finish the quest.

The walkthrough for these two quests will be released on the website soon.

5. New method to put sockets on equipment.

A new NPC - Blacksmith Lee in the Market (212, 211) will charge you 12 DragonBalls to put the first socket in your equipment.

To put the second socket in your equipment, you need to give a Tough Drill to Blacksmith Lee. Although the Tough Drill is very helpful in making a second socket, the chance of failure still exists. If it fails, the Tough Drill will turn into a Star Drill. When you collect 7 Star Drills, the second socket will be made on your equipment with 100% certainty.

The Tough Drill is for sale in the Shopping Mall.

Change Made:

Thanksgiving Day Quest will be ended.

All these features will be available after server maintenance on Nov. 26, 2007.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:28   #2
Simbul
waternoob ;)

Simbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapped View Post
Highlights of Patch 5002

New features:

1. You can make use of the EXP Ball to upgrade the proficiency of Glaive with the help of Proficiency God in the Market (189, 212) as well as other weapons.

2. All GMs in game will take the appearance of a blue piglet with two big ears. So you can easily judge who is a real GM.

3. +10 ~ +12 Items

If you are level 130 or above and have +9 items, you can refine your +9 items to +10 in the WuXing Oven which is in the Market (320, 224).

For more details, please refer here

4. New quest

1) Monster Hunter Quest

Recently monsters around Twin City, Phoenix Castle, Ape City, Desert City, Bird Island and Mystic Castle are rampant, so the Captains of these cities are eager to find some brave monster hunters to help them kill monsters and defend the cities.

Heroes, hurry to visit TC Captain in Twin City (435, 438), PC Captain in Phoenix Castle (227,257), AC Captain in Ape City (566,620), DC Captain in Desert City (476,631), BI Captain in Bird Island (791, 566) and MC Captain in Mystic Castle (80, 318) for more details.

2) Demon Exterminators Quest

It is a chaotic world. Demons are shattering the peace. If you reach level 120, you have the ability to do more than just being a monster hunter to defend world peace.

Go to the market and find the Cloud Saint who is recruiting demon exterminators to wipe out the demons roaming around different cities.

Five EXP Balls and a meteor will be rewarded after you finish the quest.

The walkthrough for these two quests will be released on the website soon.

5. New method to put sockets on equipment.

A new NPC - Blacksmith Lee in the Market (212, 211) will charge you 12 DragonBalls to put the first socket in your equipment.

To put the second socket in your equipment, you need to give a Tough Drill to Blacksmith Lee. Although the Tough Drill is very helpful in making a second socket, the chance of failure still exists. If it fails, the Tough Drill will turn into a Star Drill. When you collect 7 Star Drills, the second socket will be made on your equipment with 100% certainty.

The Tough Drill is for sale in the Shopping Mall.

Change Made:

Thanksgiving Day Quest will be ended.

All these features will be available after server maintenance on Nov. 26, 2007.
2 new quests sounds good, but all the other things are only to promote more db sales.
And why didn't they fix the servers before they released a new patch, there's still no boxer
Dove water-water 110-130
Simbu1 water-trojan-trojan 110-130-130
And many other noobs

Proud wife of Georgy <3

Proud member of Ancients and OceanOfLight.

Sapphire

In Thay they trust in their spells.
They bluster overmuch, and fear to little.
Yet I know how to make a Red Wizard go pale with three words.
All I need say is: " Summon the Simbul."
Simbul is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 06:37   #3
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbul View Post
2 new quests sounds good, but all the other things are only to promote more db sales.
And why didn't they fix the servers before they released a new patch, there's still no boxer
you guys can't enter tg i'd die if that happened >.<
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 06:54   #4
Zapped
<d(v)b>

Zapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond repute
they're prolly just waiting for maintenance to fix tg

regarding patch,
#1 lol
#2 nice appearance
#3 ...
#4 sounds ok
#5 yay -.- good for ones that won +8 non weapons from lottery, also socketing -5 items might be worth it.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:19   #5
KorsaKoff
Banned

KorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KorsaKoff Send a message via Yahoo to KorsaKoff
Quote:
Go Desert City, theres a boxer.
But lots of stakes missing or u can't hit them >.<
Im in a place with 2 stakes now but when i went there in the morning it was loaded with like 10 trojans hitting in ND speed.
KorsaKoff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 07:32   #6
Ahare3

Ahare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapped View Post
Highlights of Patch 5002
Did anyone else laugh at that one?
Ahare3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 07:34   #7
Simbul
waternoob ;)

Simbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond reputeSimbul has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KorsaKoff View Post
Go Desert City, theres a boxer.
But lots of stakes missing or u can't hit them >.<
Im in a place with 2 stakes now but when i went there in the morning it was loaded with like 10 trojans hitting in ND speed.

I read on forums that there might be 1 in dc, but i don't dare to risk going tg untill they fix it, cuz ppl were saying on forums too that some players on tg got into botjail
Dove water-water 110-130
And many other noobs

Proud wife of Georgy <3

Sapphire

Old 11-26-2007, 07:36   #8
Simbul
waternoob ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
Did anyone else laugh at that one?
I will prolly laugh if i ever c 1
Dove water-water 110-130
And many other noobs

Proud wife of Georgy <3

Sapphire

Old 11-26-2007, 07:36   #9
KorsaKoff
Banned

KorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsaKoff has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KorsaKoff Send a message via Yahoo to KorsaKoff
Quote:
I read on forums that there might be 1 in dc, but i don't dare to risk going tg untill they fix it, cuz ppl were saying on forums too that some players on tg got into botjail
Ouch, im in tg right now and on school :/
Well, ill see when i come back home
If so, i do got 2 dbs on wh but i kept them to upgrade mine weps at 125
KorsaKoff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 07:39   #10
Simbul
waternoob ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KorsaKoff View Post
Ouch, im in tg right now and on school :/
Well, ill see when i come back home
If so, i do got 2 dbs on wh but i kept them to upgrade mine weps at 125
There are only a few who claim this, so i dunno if it's true.
I just didn't wanna take the risk and wait untill servers get fixed.
Dove water-water 110-130
And many other noobs

Proud wife of Georgy <3

Sapphire

Old 11-26-2007, 07:41   #11
Ahare3

Ahare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond reputeAhare3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I will prolly laugh if i ever c 1
I doubt you ever will
Ahare3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 07:54   #12
Zapped
<d(v)b>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
I doubt you ever will
QFT

and i'm in tg for 12+ hours now, used boxer in Desert, nothing bad happened so far...and korsa your char is still there
Old 11-26-2007, 08:08   #13
lacus55_the_2nD
frycook

lacus55_the_2nD is a jewel in the roughlacus55_the_2nD is a jewel in the roughlacus55_the_2nD is a jewel in the roughlacus55_the_2nD is a jewel in the rough
everything look nice except the soc-ing NPC and stuff ...
anyway i doubt we will see 'blue piglet with two big ears' in game anyways
lacus55_the_2nD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 08:17   #14
Blue-Trojan

Blue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond reputeBlue-Trojan has a reputation beyond repute
Thank God i quit before that came out
Blue-Trojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2007, 10:46   #15
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
...so they're seriously going to finally add the whole 'socket vouchers' thing to the game now? I think that's going to be the official death of it for me, right there.. +10 to +12 wasnt so bad, because personally I though seeing anyone push down that direction would stay rare.. but started reading down the patch notes where it mentioned adding the 2 new questions, and thought it sounded nice. Got to the 'new ways to add sockets' part, and it ruined all of it for me ;\ There's already very little to do in the game, and less as TQ finds more ways to put DBs to use. Lvling could be skipped.. sockets could be skipped.. +ing things was made a lot easier.. economy was ruined. Now coming up with sockets will finally be able to be 100% skipped for those who put enough money into it, too. Guess that means 1 and 2 socket selling prices are next to die, huh?

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-

Last edited by Timoko; 11-26-2007 at 10:50.
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: