Old 12-06-2012, 16:38   #1
Radiusus
Socializer

Radiusus is on a distinguished road
Compliments

Did you received a compliment today or have you givin someone a compliment?
And what whas that compliment? I'm curious
Old 12-07-2012, 14:26   #2
Ic3b
iLove

Ic3b is on a distinguished road
Told a co-worker she has nice ****. She said "thanks, you too."

iLove:
Knightmare- 130-130-135 /Water WarriorPirate/315 BP(active)
Ic3b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2012, 17:21   #3
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
I told my friend she has cute facial expressions, and I hit on most of my friends almost everyday, does any of that count?
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2012, 17:30   #4
Radiusus
Socializer

It sure counts! I told my Co-workers it whas a nice day to work with them and they worked hard. There all going home now with a good feeling.

It's just to make people realize that one compliment. Make someone his day! And it's easy to give
Old 12-07-2012, 17:49   #5
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
OP, run hard and run fast before the trolls eat you out.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2012, 19:41   #6
Deathclaw

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2012, 22:34   #7
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiusus View Post
It sure counts! I told my Co-workers it whas a nice day to work with them and they worked hard. There all going home now with a good feeling.

It's just to make people realize that one compliment. Make someone his day! And it's easy to give
Lol these forums are not the place to come with your positive about life attitude, like the guy above said, trolls, they lurk here, they arn't even clever, they will say simple unintelligible stuff and wait for you to argue with them about something only you care about. Goodluck kid.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 12-08-2012, 00:30   #8
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Lol these forums are not the place to come with your positive about life attitude, like the guy above said, trolls, they lurk here, they arn't even clever, they will say simple unintelligible stuff and wait for you to argue with them about something only you care about. Goodluck kid.
I have nothing but respect for this man, it shows that he's a good person irl. Unlike dicksucking cross-dressers like yourself who ignites flaming/**** talking everywhere he goes.

@OP, both.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 12-08-2012 at 00:33.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2012, 04:40   #9
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Not today, but a few days ago at the hospital a lady told me I was pretty.
Which was pretty sweet of her considering I looked a mess.

Haven't given a compliment today, but I'll make that a priority for the day, I think.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2012, 09:42   #10
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Thinking about it, I don't think I ever compliment people lol, I guess I should start, I'm an arse.

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2012, 02:21   #11
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Today, I did both.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:30   #12
Radiusus
Socializer

Good to know that you're going to try
Old 12-09-2012, 08:34   #13
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I have nothing but respect for this man, it shows that he's a good person irl. Unlike dicksucking cross-dressers like yourself who ignites flaming/**** talking everywhere he goes.

@OP, both.
That's not very nice of you, you're trying to start something right here, it's pretty obvious to anyone who has ever looked at the beggining of any thread I agrued in which I did not make, that people just pick on me like you're doing right now and I can't help but to argue back because I have to show the world and even y ourself how dumb people like you really are.

Despite the fact that nobody cares, I still can't stop.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 12-09-2012, 10:57   #14
Dr.ProfMaster

Dr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Mostly only compliment *****es I want to ****
Dr.ProfMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2012, 12:53   #15
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
^ words of wisdom

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: