Old 05-28-2012, 08:32   #121
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
no huk that is bad sex this is what a ****'s ******* looks like....
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 08:55   #122
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
And if any of those affected people wanted to kill themselves, I wouldn't call them stupid/cowardly, because they're not.

It takes a lot to decide that dying is better than your life will ever be and acting on it.
cow·ard
noun
a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.

There's no danger in death. There's no difficulty, opposition, pain in death. Someone who wants to quit life (as full of these things) into death is certainly a coward. Also killing yourself is one of the easiest things possible; almost anyone has the mental capacity to suicide, not a lot of people have the mental capacity to get a job

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
In Soviet Bulgaria, donkey rides you!

don't kill me ):
In Soviet Afghanistan

But not really. Your image didn't load so you are safe from the rage

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 08:59   #123
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
no huk that is bad sex this is what a ****'s ******* looks like....
Guess where you came from
Oh wait maybe you come from the future! From the

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:35   #124
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quite sure that if everyone you loved died, you'd not give a crap about facing problems.

I know where you are coming from, I got that opinion too. But sometimes situations are just too messed up.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 09:37   #125
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Quite sure that if everyone you loved died, you'd not give a crap about facing problems.

I know where you are coming from, I got that opinion too. But sometimes situations are just too messed up.
They wouldn't want me to just give up and die. That's for sure. I would face my problems and not be a ***** about it.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 11:22   #126
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion on suicide, I'm just saying that that opinion is a stupid one to have.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 11:24   #127
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Of course, because if you don't share an opinion, the opposing opinion is always the stupid one.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:26   #128
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Not always, but in this case it is.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 11:49   #129
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
They wouldn't want me to just give up and die. That's for sure. I would face my problems and not be a ***** about it.
Yea but what if there isn't anyone around anymore that wouldn't want you to just give up and die.

For example, You ignored your friends for a while, your parents died of old age and your wife divorced you, wins some court thingy resulting in you having to give 75% of your income to pay for Alimony for the upcoming 20 years. Maybe you lose your job because of the crisis and you have trouble paying rent, etc.

In the meanwhile, a lot of emotional **** happens, life starts to suck and things like that. You drive over a kid or something and start becoming deeply depressed.

Would you really blame them if they suicided?

I know I won't suicide as you only live once, but there are a lot of people that don't think that way.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 12:02   #130
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I commit suicide once because I thought life was boring.

Then I started living again because being dead was even more boring.

True story.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:11   #131
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Yea but what if there isn't anyone around anymore that wouldn't want you to just give up and die.

For example, You ignored your friends for a while, your parents died of old age and your wife divorced you, wins some court thingy resulting in you having to give 75% of your income to pay for Alimony for the upcoming 20 years. Maybe you lose your job because of the crisis and you have trouble paying rent, etc.

In the meanwhile, a lot of emotional **** happens, life starts to suck and things like that. You drive over a kid or something and start becoming deeply depressed.

I know I won't suicide as you only live once, but there are a lot of people that don't think that way.
Well, if any of you guys and gals are about to suicide, please let me have your iPad.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:19   #132
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Doesn't matter I wouldn't give up. I never give up. I wouldn't ignore my friends, my parents lived a good life, my divorced wife would have an unfortunate accident. I'd find a new job. Emotional ****? Emotions are for females. Kid shouldn't be playing in the road o well.

It's their choice if they wanna suicide, but I will think of them as weak.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:36   #133
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Doesn't matter I wouldn't give up. I never give up. I wouldn't ignore my friends, my parents lived a good life, my divorced wife would have an unfortunate accident. I'd find a new job. Emotional ****? Emotions are for females. Kid shouldn't be playing in the road o well.

It's their choice if they wanna suicide, but I will think of them as weak.
Emotions are for females: please tell me more. LOL

(maybe that type of prevalent erroneous male stereotype has caused men to have 3-4 times higher suicide rates than women)

This is Bulgaria.

Last edited by Heyga4Huk; 05-28-2012 at 12:38.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:39   #134
Erikuasu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
Emotions are for females: please tell me more. LOL

(maybe that type of prevalent erroneous male stereotype has caused men to have 3-4 times higher suicide rates than women)
LOL that's pretty much it friend. Nothing more to be told.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:46   #135
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Still there are quite a few reasons why a person will commit suicide. One thing is to avoid a real life issue and another would be to unnaturally have a persistent thought of committing suicide. While I find the former to be cowards, I see the latter as people who have mental disorders. It all depends on their intent for committing suicide.
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: