Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 11:25   #61
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
More.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 12:53   #62
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
we use to have a dog when I was little and I would rub fresh poop between my toes to gross out one of my friends.

He was even more afraid when I started throwing it at him.

We (friends and siblings) thought it was kool to poop and pee in the back yard until one day after one of our neighbors saw us and called our parents we had to stop.

That's it for now I think.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 21:41   #63
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
>wake up randomly in 6 am to go and drink water
>person that camps a bed nearby wakes up
>proceeds to start foul-mouthing you through the doors and ****
>Have a GREAT morning and I hope you enjoyed your 1 hour sleep

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-23-2012, 00:43   #64
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
>wake up randomly in 6 am to go and drink water
>person that camps a bed nearby wakes up
>proceeds to start foul-mouthing you through the doors and ****
>Have a GREAT morning and I hope you enjoyed your 1 hour sleep
This is the too much information thread. there is not enough information in this story for me to fully understand what is going on...
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2012, 01:21   #65
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

I guess the appropriate question would be who is that person and where did I wake up at? Well, that's way TMI!

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:47   #66
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I guess the appropriate question would be who is that person and where did I wake up at? Well, that's way TMI!
Who? Your cousin. Where? Her sex dungeon.

TMI, HUK, GOD DAMN YOU.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:55   #67
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Yes indeed!
The hillbillys taught me that even cousins need love!

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:05   #68
mwah
hell yeah

Quote:
Yes indeed!
The hillbillys taught me that even cousins need love!
Everyone needs love, it does matter if you're black, brown, yellow or normal.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:52   #69
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Ehm.
Hide the nipples pleas!So indecent!

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-23-2012, 19:27   #70
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
hide the nipples? you sure asked me for nipples alot. ******. Trolololol

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2012, 00:54   #71
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

I did?

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-24-2012, 23:14   #72
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so regular it's freaky.
But also great.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 12:42   #73
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

What else are you great at? This is the TMI thread after all.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-25-2012, 13:22   #74
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
I'm great at pooping. I'm a fast pooper.
I'm really good at a lot of bathroom related things.
Except showering. I'm good at that when I remember to do it.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 13:25   #75
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

I admire your bowel conditioning that enables perfect bowel movements.
How often do you remember to shower?

This is Bulgaria.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: