Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 05:24   #1
Aeolius
hello

Aeolius is an unknown quantity at this point
Pure Water or war war water?

So I was thinking of coming back here to the game and play on the server, Id like to make a water tao because I like being a gw resser. . .

Just wanted to know which one was better, war war water? or pure water for the pure skill?

Also, will I be able to find a guild and join an archers water farming party or will I have to grind a water by hand?
Aeolius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2011, 05:36   #2
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

GruppenFuher will become famous soon enoughGruppenFuher will become famous soon enough
The pure water pawns as of now the azure shield is Highly affective in GW! If you want to be a Pawning Water tao of course you prob know this dont use tao gears lol. The Guild Has Gas Is looking for Waters so come on and join us dude.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:47   #3
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruppenFuher View Post
The pure water pawns as of now the azure shield is Highly affective in GW! If you want to be a Pawning Water tao of course you prob know this dont use tao gears lol. The Guild Has Gas Is looking for Waters so come on and join us dude.
Alright, I live in GMT+9 though. . .I hope I can be able to play when you guys do, Ill log in for a bit before I got to bed tonight, give me a sec.

My Screen name is going to be Aeolius, what is yours?
Old 01-27-2011, 05:48   #4
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Not from this server but the topic name just made me have to come here, don't go warrior warrior water, go trojan>warrior>water and yes you will still get reflect.
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2011, 06:20   #5
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Im going to bed, now, its getting late, Ill be on sometime tommrow for a bit then again on Sunday evening (or Sunday morning if you live in Europe) as I have a special work engagement this weekend.

Oh, and when do you guys usually play?

Last edited by Aeolius; 01-27-2011 at 06:29.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:31   #6
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Ok your choices are nin-war-wat, monk-war-wat or pure water.

war-war-xxx has no benefit.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2011, 06:33   #7
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

GruppenFuher will become famous soon enoughGruppenFuher will become famous soon enough
Ignore the Guy above.... Go Pure Water the shield is way better then reflect Im on anywere from 0600 server time to 2000 server time,We need a Pure water in our guild! The guild Leader is from austrlia so his times differ from mine a bit.
My Name is Kruger
The GL name is DraconicMonk

Last edited by GruppenFuher; 01-27-2011 at 06:35.
GruppenFuher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2011, 13:19   #8
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Ignore the Guy above.... Go Pure Water the shield is way better then reflect Im on anywere from 0600 server time to 2000 server time,We need a Pure water in our guild! The guild Leader is from austrlia so his times differ from mine a bit.
My Name is Kruger
Good Morning, Cool then! WHen I get off of work Ill try to catch you guys,

the GL lives in Australia? Or Austria?

if hes in Australia then we live in a very similar timezone anyway I gotta go to work.
Old 01-27-2011, 13:38   #9
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

Australia <<< thata one lol I suck at spelling sorry
Old 01-27-2011, 13:41   #10
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, you should totally go pure water, none others on the server at the moment and the pure skill is really nice. I'll be going Saint-War-Water so we can be an awesome team
Old 01-27-2011, 18:24   #11
waternaruto
ex-virgin

waternaruto is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to waternaruto
Quote:
My Name is Kruger
Im from THE NETHERLANDS XD GMT+1

Don't die, your gonna get ''shackled''

Kanasai_US 130-130-133 DraconicMonk (PURE)

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.(140-140-140 Retard)
waternaruto is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2011, 23:42   #12
Aeolius
hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by waternaruto View Post
Im from THE NETHERLANDS XD GMT+1
haha Netherlands is a lot different from Australia!

Anyway I live in GMT +9. . .

would that be fine with you guys? What time do you usually go to gw on this server?
Old 01-28-2011, 04:43   #13
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
Yeah, you should totally go pure water, none others on the server at the moment and the pure skill is really nice. I'll be going Saint-War-Water so we can be an awesome team
Hi Katt how are you?
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2011, 07:47   #14
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
Hi Katt how are you?
I'm well, how are you? Good to see you takin care of business on our server (Not that there is any business to take care of!)
Old 01-28-2011, 07:49   #15
devilishlykatt
Mew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolius View Post
haha Netherlands is a lot different from Australia!

Anyway I live in GMT +9. . .

would that be fine with you guys? What time do you usually go to gw on this server?
Of course! We usually go during flame lit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: