Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 19:02   #31
XxREMYxX
Blessed
 
XxREMYxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 171
XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
I think she wants you to talk to her sober, and not drunk. Women do wierd things, and she may like you, but she is afraid it will just end up a drunk one night stand deal. Perhaps try talking to her sober if you got a pair.
__________________
::::: Server: Gemini :::::
::: Maasiai 130>130>127+ Ninja>Ninja>Ninja :::
::: XxREMYxX 130>130>130 Ninja>Warrior>Trojan :::
::: RÝck.N.RÝlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::
XxREMYxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2009, 20:10   #32
Brie
Hmm
 
Brie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Posts: 5,417
Brie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond reputeBrie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
Flop your **** on the table, then tell her to make you a sandwich.
This.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3av3m3al0n3 View Post
I TOO, LOVE THE MENS
I was lost and I'm still lost, but I feel so much better

Capricorn/Fury/Ryee ?
TheBrie 130-130-115 Tro-War-Tro
BrieLee 130-130-128 Wat-War-Wat
Skwisgaar 110-130 Wat-Arch
Lenore 130-89 Arch-Wat
Brie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2009, 22:33   #33
Taavi
Evolution!
 
Taavi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Estonia
Posts: 6,537
Taavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Taavi
just go say "I AM THE ORC OF DRAENOR!"
__________________
<3
-----------------------------
ChillOut - 110-130-130 Water-Troj-Troj
Kakahirmutis - 110-124 Water-Water(not active)

A cool game u all should play
Taavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2009, 23:25   #34
NecroMance
Banned
 
NecroMance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,422
NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxREMYxX View Post
I think she wants you to talk to her sober, and not drunk. Women do wierd things, and she may like you, but she is afraid it will just end up a drunk one night stand deal. Perhaps try talking to her sober if you got a pair.
Will try. bbl.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 00:08   #35
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Join Date: March 2005
Posts: 2,990
Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
She's lying. She obviously thinks you're an ugly piece of ****, and only says that you're cute so she doesn't hurt your feelings.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 03:14   #36
NecroMance
Banned
 
NecroMance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,422
NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
She's lying. She obviously thinks you're an ugly piece of ****, and only says that you're cute so she doesn't hurt your feelings.
She hasn't said i'm cute though.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 04:45   #37
mwah
hell yeah
 
mwah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,775
mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FudgeOwns2234V2 View Post
well if ur inexperienced with girls you take anything she says nice to you as a sign that she likes you. it doesnt work that way. well sometimes it might depending on the girls personality. get to know her by watching her interactions with other people, and if shes nice to all guys like that then she has a naturally flirty personality. if shes like the quiet type rarely talking to guys then she probably does like u. and jus cuz she thinks ur cute doesnt mean she wants you. she may be saying lets just be friends because she knows u, and knows youll take any small compliment as a sign of compatibility.
this guys speaks the truth.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 08:38   #38
gxrgdrgxrdgxr
zZzzz
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Belgium
Posts: 457
gxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond reputegxrgdrgxrdgxr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaManFromNoWher View Post
As the father of 6 daughters and 1 granddaughter (so far) I can let you in on the secret to all women!

Do not, I repeat; do NOT, try to figure them out! This alone will add 20 years to your life, just from the stress eliminated!
Something that I have figured out is that women lie constantly. Each statement made by a woman has a 50% chance to be true. When it's a statement about a relationship, the chance to be true drops to 10%. I hope those statistics hope the OP.
__________________
Midnight | 130 ninja - 132 warrior - 132 water | Gemini
gxrgdrgxrdgxr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 10:11   #39
Majin~Vegeta
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 891
Majin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
If a girl says she thinks you're cute but just wants to be friends, what are the odds that you can still get her?
Ignore everyone else, I skimmed it all and its frankly a load of crap.

The girl doesn't even have to be interested in you...and guess what, all that means is it is going to require more energy and work out of you, but it is absolutely and entirely possible, and in fact reasonable and probable that you can have her.

Rule #1) You Don't Need Help, any sign of weakness/negativity and your done.

True champions don't need to be told they are champions, they know they are.

So NO negativity whatsoever, NO self doubt.

Be you! Be PROUD of it, you are "as is" she can take it or leave it.

If ever she jokes or takes a stab at you in any way, neither attack her in ANY way and NEVER defend yourself...YOU Define who you are and NO ONE ELSE! When she sees this she will realize very fast that your something else compared to other guys.

Rule #2) You generate your value, not others! If she makes up an excuse for why she wont go out with you, do not enable her in any way instead always find a way to throw her negativity/bad attitude back at her but WITHOUT attacking her in any way OR defending yourself. NEVER EVER ATTACK OR DEFEND EVER!

For example if she says "Sorry, I dont go out with nerds" you might reply "and I don't go out with people who have superiority complexes"

In this example you neither tried to defend the fact that she was implying that "your a nerd" but neither did you attack her and trigger her self-defense mechanisms.

Also in that example saying something like that raised in her mind your expectation bar, she will see that you know what you want, and you do not settle for anything less than what you require.

If executed properly, you should not have to chase her at all, instead you will be you, strong and proud, and she WILL CHASE YOU...

However this has one dependency..., she has to be interested in you in the first place before she decides to start chasing you.

This in turn has the dependency of simply being involved with one another in some sort of way...if you rarely talk/spend time together in any way, you do not have a proper foundation.

You need to do whatever it takes to get her used to at the very least talk to you EVERY DAY preferrably that it be her primarily that initiates contact with YOU on a daily basis.

Then if you are not already, casually prompt her to hang out with you with or without other people around..., get her used to now spending time with you as often as possible...everyday if possible.

When it starts that you hang out with her on some sort of consistent basis even if its say just once a week, if the topic of relationships comes up, and she mentions anything concerning the involvement of you two, always respond in a positive way that affirms your interest in her, but without showing desperation (negativity). And be BOLD! Straightforward about your intent with her, but in a conservative way! You want to make sure you are on the same page as she is! If she is still on page 3, dont talk about page 10 until she is at page 10!

For example you wouldn't tell her "I want to make out with you" if she is still just thinking about if maybe she wants to go to a movie or just get something to eat...that will scare her.

You've heard it before BE YOURSELF! But this is what most people fail to add-on to that...ALWAYS be positive about EVERYTHING and NEVER negative. Everything in this universe is an economy of sorts, and just like our monetary system, it is built on trust...on faith...if people stop having faith in the dollar, then it loses its VALUE!

So to generate your VALUE you must have 100% faith in yourself at all times so that she SEES it in you, if she sees you believe in yourself, then she is apt to believe in you, therefore attaching a very HIGH VALUE to YOU and therefore will WANT YOU!

Now to get her to talk to you on a regular basis usually is the hardest part that requires the most patience.

Try very basic questions if you haven't already to narrow down (figure out) what she is interested in. I can say this from personal experience but if you were to ask me about the universe or life for example, because I am highly interested in these things, I am on the edge of my seat WANTING to talk and talk and talk and talk about it to other people.

So find what peaks her interests and get her to talk about them, I guarantee having a conversation WILL BE SO EASY when you hit that "sweet spot."

Build on what you learn from your conversations...if you learn something about her from those conversations, do your best to remember them, and cleverly include what you have learned about her in your future conversations.

She will quickly learn to LOVE talking to you and it should be no problem to hang out if you are not already.

And again, I suggest ignoring everyone else prior to this post, I read it all and its a bunch of nonsense for guys who are insecure and do not know how to go for what they want.

Last edited by Majin~Vegeta; 10-15-2009 at 10:25.
Majin~Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 10:54   #40
FF|Kadaj
Registered User
 
FF|Kadaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 24
FF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond reputeFF|Kadaj has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
She is a quiet type and i haven't seen her compliment other guys.
Chick that like chicks likes chicks, Bro.
FF|Kadaj is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 12:24   #41
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Join Date: March 2005
Posts: 2,990
Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
She hasn't said i'm cute though.
Then what the **** was the point of this thread?
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 12:28   #42
NecroMance
Banned
 
NecroMance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,422
NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin~Vegeta View Post
Ignore everyone else, I skimmed it all and its frankly a load of crap.

The girl doesn't even have to be interested in you...and guess what, all that means is it is going to require more energy and work out of you, but it is absolutely and entirely possible, and in fact reasonable and probable that you can have her.

Rule #1) You Don't Need Help, any sign of weakness/negativity and your done.

True champions don't need to be told they are champions, they know they are.

So NO negativity whatsoever, NO self doubt.

Be you! Be PROUD of it, you are "as is" she can take it or leave it.

If ever she jokes or takes a stab at you in any way, neither attack her in ANY way and NEVER defend yourself...YOU Define who you are and NO ONE ELSE! When she sees this she will realize very fast that your something else compared to other guys.

Rule #2) You generate your value, not others! If she makes up an excuse for why she wont go out with you, do not enable her in any way instead always find a way to throw her negativity/bad attitude back at her but WITHOUT attacking her in any way OR defending yourself. NEVER EVER ATTACK OR DEFEND EVER!

For example if she says "Sorry, I dont go out with nerds" you might reply "and I don't go out with people who have superiority complexes"

In this example you neither tried to defend the fact that she was implying that "your a nerd" but neither did you attack her and trigger her self-defense mechanisms.

Also in that example saying something like that raised in her mind your expectation bar, she will see that you know what you want, and you do not settle for anything less than what you require.

If executed properly, you should not have to chase her at all, instead you will be you, strong and proud, and she WILL CHASE YOU...

However this has one dependency..., she has to be interested in you in the first place before she decides to start chasing you.

This in turn has the dependency of simply being involved with one another in some sort of way...if you rarely talk/spend time together in any way, you do not have a proper foundation.

You need to do whatever it takes to get her used to at the very least talk to you EVERY DAY preferrably that it be her primarily that initiates contact with YOU on a daily basis.

Then if you are not already, casually prompt her to hang out with you with or without other people around..., get her used to now spending time with you as often as possible...everyday if possible.

When it starts that you hang out with her on some sort of consistent basis even if its say just once a week, if the topic of relationships comes up, and she mentions anything concerning the involvement of you two, always respond in a positive way that affirms your interest in her, but without showing desperation (negativity). And be BOLD! Straightforward about your intent with her, but in a conservative way! You want to make sure you are on the same page as she is! If she is still on page 3, dont talk about page 10 until she is at page 10!

For example you wouldn't tell her "I want to make out with you" if she is still just thinking about if maybe she wants to go to a movie or just get something to eat...that will scare her.

You've heard it before BE YOURSELF! But this is what most people fail to add-on to that...ALWAYS be positive about EVERYTHING and NEVER negative. Everything in this universe is an economy of sorts, and just like our monetary system, it is built on trust...on faith...if people stop having faith in the dollar, then it loses its VALUE!

So to generate your VALUE you must have 100% faith in yourself at all times so that she SEES it in you, if she sees you believe in yourself, then she is apt to believe in you, therefore attaching a very HIGH VALUE to YOU and therefore will WANT YOU!

Now to get her to talk to you on a regular basis usually is the hardest part that requires the most patience.

Try very basic questions if you haven't already to narrow down (figure out) what she is interested in. I can say this from personal experience but if you were to ask me about the universe or life for example, because I am highly interested in these things, I am on the edge of my seat WANTING to talk and talk and talk and talk about it to other people.

So find what peaks her interests and get her to talk about them, I guarantee having a conversation WILL BE SO EASY when you hit that "sweet spot."

Build on what you learn from your conversations...if you learn something about her from those conversations, do your best to remember them, and cleverly include what you have learned about her in your future conversations.

She will quickly learn to LOVE talking to you and it should be no problem to hang out if you are not already.

And again, I suggest ignoring everyone else prior to this post, I read it all and its a bunch of nonsense for guys who are insecure and do not know how to go for what they want.
We already talk pretty much on a regular basis and if i ignore her for a few days she msges me. We also went to lunch and dinner alot and i tried to up it to movies and things and she always said yes and then would cancel it. So then i was negative about it and said something and then she wanted to go to the pub with me. What happens next?
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 15:31   #43
Taavi
Evolution!
 
Taavi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Estonia
Posts: 6,537
Taavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond reputeTaavi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Taavi
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
We already talk pretty much on a regular basis and if i ignore her for a few days she msges me. We also went to lunch and dinner alot and i tried to up it to movies and things and she always said yes and then would cancel it. So then i was negative about it and said something and then she wanted to go to the pub with me. What happens next?
babies.
__________________
<3
-----------------------------
ChillOut - 110-130-130 Water-Troj-Troj
Kakahirmutis - 110-124 Water-Water(not active)

A cool game u all should play
Taavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 15:49   #44
DaManFromNoWher
Registered User
 
DaManFromNoWher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,836
DaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond reputeDaManFromNoWher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gxrgdrgxrdgxr View Post
Something that I have figured out is that women lie constantly. Each statement made by a woman has a 50% chance to be true. When it's a statement about a relationship, the chance to be true drops to 10%. I hope those statistics hope the OP.
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
DaManFromNoWher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 16:21   #45
looc
nowai
 
looc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: all your base
Posts: 925
looc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond reputelooc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
If a girl says she thinks you're cute but just wants to be friends, what are the odds that you can still get her?
non existant

seriously though, you would need to have alot of...skill to turn that into a relationship
__________________
[Spy^] Can someone help me plz ?
[ViciousPotato] As a great man once said
[ViciousPotato] If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
[Spy^] lol
[Spy^] can someone help me please -_-
looc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29.