Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-24-2004, 00:29   #1
SloaksLady
Moderator Angel...

SloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Questions about Quests? Reply Here

Hello newcomers to Conquer. Welcome to the wonderful world of fighting monsters and battleing players. If you have any questions about ANY quests, please reply here, and someone will be happy to help you

SloaksLady is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2004, 23:13   #2
Prudens

Prudens is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Prudens
Hi,

Which quest is worthy of our time?

-Thanks
Old 12-26-2004, 02:19   #3
necromancer
mast0r

necromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond reputenecromancer has a reputation beyond repute
Atm? If u find one, tell me.

[ Other Servers ]
Playing on friends accounts, wan't me to play on your server? PM me and I'll be happy to pay you a visit on GW.
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2004, 02:26   #4
SloaksLady
Moderator Angel...

SloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond reputeSloaksLady has a reputation beyond repute
well at the moment, and to be completely honest, I don't like any of them. The most popular one we have is the meteor tear quest, but people only do that because you have to have a met tear to get a divorce. The new Christmas quest are alittle fun. Try them.

Old 12-26-2004, 08:59   #5
Chemistry
One and only -Chemistry-

Chemistry is an unknown quantity at this point
when u are lvl high.. go for a moonbox quest.. fun

Proud to be a Chemist Pro-ster!

*Handsome
*Kind
*helpful
*joyful

REborned lvl 8X TAoistz

Happy Married to LOVE4EVER 20/2/05
Chemistry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2004, 09:37   #6
SloaksLady
Moderator Angel...

moonbox quest....takes forever.

Old 12-26-2004, 13:20   #7
BadKarmaPA
LK MG̩K $ʮ

BadKarmaPA is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BadKarmaPA Send a message via Yahoo to BadKarmaPA
Santa's stancher/dye quest for gems

Any others? Seems to only appear once in a blue moon

Download mirror 30-60 mins: http://mirror.playzen.net/conquerpg/econquer.zip

A fansite worth bothering to visit -http://www.secnet.org/cc/

http://www.tckteam.com/paclan/sigs/mage.jpg

I can see what you see not,
Vision milky eyes then rot,
Out of sight, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind.
BadKarmaPA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2004, 03:50   #8
Duantless

Duantless is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi...can anyone tell me how to get to new desert??
i'm doing the jade kylin quest...but can't find new desert.
thanks in advance..
Duantless is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2004, 11:36   #9
SloaksLady
Moderator Angel...

new desert map begins...

go to desert city, take conductress to mystic castle. When you are in front of the portal to mystic castle, (dont jump in it) jump all the way left then down till you come to another portal besides BladeGhost. Jump in it then all the way right, and go up till you find the NPC you are looking for

Old 01-01-2005, 00:31   #10
Duantless

Duantless is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

thanks alot lady...cheers
Duantless is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2005, 09:53   #11
Teress

The only quests worth doing (in my opinion)

MoonGem Quest - Very VERY long quest but you get a gem worth 1-2 million (probably not smart to do this quest now since the market is full of gems from the santa quest)

Elite Archer Coat Quest - Trade a few gems for an elite archer coat. It is only worth doing if gem prices are real low (which they should be under 100k with all the gems from the santa quest)

Moonbox Quest - Good for LvL 110+ Trojans/Warriors, archers can do as well but it does take longer since the mobs have such high health. At lvl 110 I did this quest and within 12 hours I got 5 moonboxes. Not too bad.

Snake King Quest - Great for lvl 102+ archers and 100+ reborns w/ ranged attack. Easy met, small possibility of 6 mets, very small possibility of a db or gem. At lvl 115 this quest takes me 1 vanilla, and about 100 arrows to complete and only 2-3 minutes of my time.

Labby - What more can you ask for? You can level as a 100+ trojan/warrior/archer and get diamonds to exchange for mets, gems, or ancestor box. This one is not much of a quest though, it's just a good place to level and collect diamonds for exchange. It sucks though b/c archers get a LOT more exp at the magic mobs and they don't drop diamonds But they do drop tokens to the next level which you can sell for 100k-500k ^_^
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2005, 09:55   #12
Teress

Quote:
Originally posted by SloaksLady
moonbox quest....takes forever.
There's a lvl 120+ trojan on Sapphire that does this quest often... She 2-3 hits the monsters in this quest I imagine it doesn't take her long to get a few moonboxes doing that much damgae
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2005, 15:03   #13
SloaksLady
Moderator Angel...

Quote:
Originally posted by Teress
There's a lvl 120+ trojan on Sapphire that does this quest often... She 2-3 hits the monsters in this quest I imagine it doesn't take her long to get a few moonboxes doing that much damgae
very true, i'm 109 trojan and it doesn't take that long for me either. However, what takes "too long" is if it sends you to death tactic.

Old 01-12-2005, 05:41   #14
GrandfatherOlo
Senile

GrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond reputeGrandfatherOlo has a reputation beyond repute
Non-reborn Tao will have a hard time doing quests. The only quest we can do are the ones that send you fetching something (mettear, ratfang etc.).

Quests for Reborn Firetao:

SkyPass:
Very simple quest: kill monster - get token - get lucky Normally I can do this quest within the hour and end up with 4 mets. Sometimes I get really lucky cause the monsters not only drop gold, but also mets and dbs Just summon guard and BBQ the mob with FOH.

Moonbox:
Also a simple quest: kill monster - get token - etc. However, the monster in Death Tactic seem to deal higher dmg then the ones in the other tactics.

@Teress:
I would like to try the Snake-quest, but I seem to get lost on all the islands. (I know, I'm old and dumb and forget my way in/out too fast) Can you give me some sort of description?
GrandfatherOlo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2005, 17:21   #15
darkling777
King Of Truth

darkling777 is an unknown quantity at this point
how do you get to dreamland
darkling777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: