Old 12-28-2015, 14:23   #1
~Peanuts~

~Peanuts~ is on a distinguished road
White screen while trying to log in into the game.

When i try to open the game, as soon as it finishes loading the auto patch it displays an error and then just gives me a white screen... any ideas on how to fix this?
Old 12-28-2015, 17:03   #2
Rapter

Rapter is on a distinguished road
Yes i am having the same problem, but my 2nd computer is OK, i am Running Nvidia GT 520 Graphics Card, i am just installing the G/C from my working computer to see if it fixes the issue, happened only today after patch
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2015, 17:36   #3
Rapter

Everyone is having same issue now, so not your computer server issue. Hope gets fixed soon
Old 12-28-2015, 17:50   #4
~Peanuts~

glad to hear its not just me..
Old 12-28-2015, 18:24   #5
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Same happening here. Thought it was on my side so took 2 hours to re-install game and same dam error. Little red box with X in then blank white screen when I use cont alt del to stop the program.

Was worried it was my system. Worked fine last night haha
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2015, 20:20   #6
Rapter

Has been reported to GM's / CO Tech Guys, just been on chat with them for last few hours, they say its not going to be a quick fix, so get sum sleep lol
Old 12-28-2015, 20:28   #7
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Our staff are working to fix this problem now, I will let you know when it is done. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2015, 23:48   #8
~Peanuts~

Updating to W10 worked for me
Old 12-29-2015, 01:25   #9
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
bump

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2015, 09:07   #10
Narmer

Narmer is on a distinguished road
i have the same problem
after the last update today

Pure Warrior 385 BP With mentor
Narmer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2015, 14:11   #11
guardiandraine
иσωнєяє ღ

guardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond reputeguardiandraine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Our staff are working to fix this problem now, I will let you know when it is done. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I thought it's just my computer acting weird, I have tried download the old patch, re-patch and do everything I can, yet still unsuccessful; white screen in the end.

“Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way when you criticize them,
you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

"Sometimes its better to tell a little lie than to deliver a painful truth"

Just because I often go on that doesnt mean Im dead

if you wanted to rep me, kindly leave your name and not my name.. so that i can rep you back
guardiandraine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2015, 14:21   #12
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardiandraine View Post
I thought it's just my computer acting weird, I have tried download the old patch, re-patch and do everything I can, yet still unsuccessful; white screen in the end.
Just uninstall flash player, that worked for me
sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2015, 15:22   #13
Goldfish!!
Divine

Goldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Goldfish!! Send a message via Yahoo to Goldfish!!
Uninstalling flash didn't work for me.
u a ***got **** you

Lol ***..

School naw man dont need it
A growing collection of my favorite quotes from the coolest set of pixels to ever grace my home computer screen.
Goldfish!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2015, 15:24   #14
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfish!! View Post
Uninstalling flash didn't work for me.
Damn sorry man
sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2015, 15:24   #15
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
The recent flash update has a regression that breaks all standalone flash applications on older windows versions, i believe 8 and newer are not affected.

The issue is specifically that you cannot even access the login screen, it may be white, or black or just a checkbox.

To fix it use the file TQ uploaded to the website, this reverts the Flash version to the previous one.

There is a completely different problem when you can get to the logn screen but login in fails with try again later at the logging into account server screen.

For this second problem you have to open a support ticket here https://account.99.com/common/index.aspx
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: