Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 11:23   #16
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red or Green View Post
They post and are active. We're just well behaved compared to some servers, so they don't do much here.

Here's a thread from a long time ago.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=516970

They've even posted pix in the rl picture thread. But I'll let you look for that exact post. They're also quite active in their respective home servers.

Euro can probably best be summoned by knowing stuff about fast cars, Stingray the TV series, Judo, and 'crumpets.' Euro was also the first mod for Ryee.

Aisling has stealth mod skills and is what the ninja class was patterned after... I also know that she was having some health issues and had cut back some of her mod responsibilities.

Last time I mentioned this on a thread, she and Euro responded right away.

So they're there...

But I would let them be.

...because I have a feeling that they could destroy us all with just a thought.

lol. nice.
** waits to see ghost to press REVIVE **
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Old 04-15-2009, 11:53   #17
Cola01
&amp;gt;.&amp;gt;

Cola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond repute
wii mods !
Old 04-15-2009, 20:44   #18
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
I reported YOU for being a **** stabbing ***got, you ****ing ****

LMFAO !!!!! good one i was bored, but that made me laugh haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
Can't request ban someone for swearing. Might want to think about that too, since you are swearing also.

She didn't even bypass the filter, which would have resulted in an infraction and with enough infraction points, then a ban would have been requested.
If you don't like what a person has to say, there is the option to add a person to your ignore list.
OMGZ ! it was a joke lol... she is just a ***** and a **** sucking **** licking *****

BUT DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN you responded 0.0!!!!!!
HOLY ****!
Old 04-15-2009, 21:10   #19
Mwuah!
The Used

Mwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond reputeMwuah! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya View Post
lol. nice.
** waits to see ghost to press REVIVE **
You need to entertain me, I'm bored as hell i grow tired of little white 10 year old on Left 4 Dead acting black and gangsta or whatever you call it. So please entertain me plox xD
Class: Tro-Warr-Tro
Guild: |Mwuah|

Currently Listening To [Album]:
Coheed And Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness
Crash Kings - Crash Kings
Old 04-16-2009, 16:27   #20
Puzl.Peice
iRape M0Ds

Puzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilishlykatt View Post
Not for some time now
oh good.
and are you serious about the bad ass comment?

Quote:
Can't request ban someone for swearing. Might want to think about that too, since you are swearing also.

She didn't even bypass the filter, which would have resulted in an infraction and with enough infraction points, then a ban would have been requested.
If you don't like what a person has to say, there is the option to add a person to your ignore list.
by being a global mod does that mean that you have jurasdiction over the whole forum?

The Ogre
Fucked Guild Leader
Guild War History 23-2
1v1 History 142-29
***24449; ***22266;
***26381; ***23450;
***22312;
***32447;
***38656;
***35201;

93425907 point(s) total Rep~

Last edited by Puzl.Peice; 04-16-2009 at 16:32.
Old 04-16-2009, 17:32   #21
Aisling
Retired

Aisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzl.Peice View Post
oh good.
and are you serious about the bad ass comment?

by being a global mod does that mean that you have jurasdiction over the whole forum?
All chitchats
Their fear shrinks the world, to the size of nothing but their own lives. It blinds them to anything beyond their own houses.

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

The best things in life are truly unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream.
Old 04-16-2009, 18:48   #22
Puzl.Peice
iRape M0Ds

Puzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond reputePuzl.Peice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
All chitchats

ah. understood. I am going to have to ask you to not change my signature. or if you are going to give me a formal infraction warning. Until then I feel as though I feel no reason to comply with the edit.

side note

dark orchard>indigo

Edit - A simple admidttance in this thread or a pm will suffice.

Edit2 - Your taking to long to reply. How long have you been a MOD, how many infractions have you given out, and for what?

The Ogre
Fucked Guild Leader
Guild War History 23-2
1v1 History 142-29
***24449; ***22266;
***26381; ***23450;
***22312;
***32447;
***38656;
***35201;

Last edited by Puzl.Peice; 04-16-2009 at 19:05.
Old 04-16-2009, 19:22   #23
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Edit2 - Your taking to long to reply. How long have you been a MOD, how many infractions have you given out, and for what?
Slightly longer than me and I've been modding over 2 years.

Infractions are given for breaking the forums rules. Mods are not like gun slingers with notches on our guns for the amount of kills. I will say this 'no more than is necessary'.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Old 04-16-2009, 19:44   #24
Puzl.Peice
iRape M0Ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post

Infractions are given for breaking the forums rules. Mods are not like gun slingers with notches on our guns for the amount of kills. I will say this 'no more than is necessary'.
Thanks for the lecture on infractions. I know alot about them though since ive probably recieved more then you've given out . I do appreciate that you arent a "infraction slinging" mod. Those tend to be the kinds of mods I start **** with. Although you haven't shown an ounce of stupidy or even been unfair a bit so i have nothing to go off of yet : /.

The Ogre
Fucked Guild Leader
Guild War History 23-2
1v1 History 142-29
***24449; ***22266;
***26381; ***23450;
***22312;
***32447;
***38656;
***35201;

Old 04-17-2009, 06:42   #25
Aisling
Retired

Aisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond reputeAisling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

ah. understood. I am going to have to ask you to not change my signature. or if you are going to give me a formal infraction warning. Until then I feel as though I feel no reason to comply with the edit.
I don't give infractions for a one time bypass. ~Aisling

side note

dark orchard>indigo
indigo way better.

Edit - A simple admittance in this thread or a pm will suffice.
The signature bypassed the forum filter and as such, is not allowed, doesn't matter who changed it.

I was in bed. I only mod in my free time.
Their fear shrinks the world, to the size of nothing but their own lives. It blinds them to anything beyond their own houses.

The best things in life are truly unseen, that's why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss and dream.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:36   #26
Puzl.Peice
iRape M0Ds

Quote:
what is put under the category of bypassing?

The Ogre
Fucked Guild Leader
Guild War History 23-2
1v1 History 142-29
***24449; ***22266;
***26381; ***23450;
***22312;
***32447;
***38656;
***35201;

Old 04-17-2009, 09:05   #27
Aisling
Retired

Quote:
what is put under the category of bypassing?
The forum has a profanity filter in place and bypassing this filter is not allowed, however light swearing such as "crap" will be tolerated to a point. (example of bypassing: if "stupid" is a filtered word, writing it as "$tupid" "stup!d" or the likes, or using broken code is bypassing.) All bypasses of the swear filter are infractable offenses, and if it continues after you have been infracted the poster will be reported for a ban. (See Warnings at the bottom of the post.) You are also NOT allowed to teach others how to bypass. Teaching others how to bypass will result in your account being banned WITHOUT warning.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:09   #28
Bathing Puzl

Bathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant futureBathing Puzl has a brilliant future
Quote:
The forum has a profanity filter in place and bypassing this filter is not allowed, however light swearing such as "crap" will be tolerated to a point. (example of bypassing: if "stupid" is a filtered word, writing it as "$tupid" "stup!d" or the likes, or using broken code is bypassing.) All bypasses of the swear filter are infractable offenses, and if it continues after you have been infracted the poster will be reported for a ban. (See Warnings at the bottom of the post.) You are also NOT allowed to teach others how to bypass. Teaching others how to bypass will result in your account being banned WITHOUT warning.
i have read the rules yes thank you.
i was more trying to elaborate for example if stupid was filtered if i wrote s.t.u.p.i.d or p***305;dn***647;s or stoopid or stewpid or stoupid would that be considered bypassing. and if it is then is anything conveying a words that would be bypassing the filter is a infractionable(word?) offense?

Last edited by Bathing Puzl; 04-17-2009 at 10:18.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:22   #29
Aisling
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathing Puzl View Post
i have read the rules yes thank you.
i was more trying to elaborate for example if stupid was filtered if i wrote s.t.u.p.i.d or p***305;dn***647;s or stoopid or stewpid or stoupid would that be considered bypassing. and if it is then is anything conveying a words that would be bypassing the filter is a infractionable(word?) offense?
example of bypassing: if "stupid" is a filtered word, writing it as "$tupid" "stup!d" or the likes, or using broken code is bypassing.

It's explained right in the rules that yes it is considered bypassing, so I'm not understanding why you needed it to be elaborated?

Old 04-17-2009, 18:07   #30
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
not even a little bit anymore. this is one reason that i started hitting up different forums.

I kills mods. hence the cursing in my avatar and siggy. ill post a pic of my infractions/warnings.
My line of work.
Quote:

It was a joke genius.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post

lies. Tell that to EFG and Pinky. Also to the rest of my 14 accounts that were banned.
Quote:
Who let the hogs out
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: