Old 06-08-2006, 16:19   #1
Acooro

Acooro is an unknown quantity at this point
Graphic Problem

yea this just happen today...i don't know what's wrong with it just look.
Acooro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2006, 17:35   #2
Xodus89
CS 1.6 #1

Xodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond repute
ur video might be one of 2 things:

1) overheated
2)out of date

question-what kind of video card to u have on ur computer?

not sure go to:

1)start
2)run
3)type "dxdiag" (without the quotes)
4)says name of video card >.>
Xodus89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2006, 03:58   #3
Elvman

Elvman is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the same problem... i have Radeon 9200 128 MB ... please help !
Elvman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2006, 06:33   #4
Xodus89
CS 1.6 #1

Xodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond reputeXodus89 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Elvman
I have the same problem... i have Radeon 9200 128 MB ... please help !
try download the latest catalyst that u can, either that, or ur video just over heats too much

i have a radeon 9250 and that has never happened to me >.>
Old 06-09-2006, 06:47   #5
Acooro

Acooro is an unknown quantity at this point
i don't think it's overheat cuz i have it running for weeks and it never happen til today when i sit in the group of massive bless poeple. then i went and lvl and than it happen.
Acooro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2006, 07:04   #6
Xodus89
CS 1.6 #1

then try updating the latest drivers for ur cards, and download directx9 if compatable with ur video card

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.mspx go there to dl directx9
Old 06-09-2006, 10:06   #7
Nabster
Denizen

Nabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond reputeNabster has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nabster Send a message via MSN to Nabster
Quote:
Originally posted by Acooro
i don't think it's overheat cuz i have it running for weeks and it never happen til today when i sit in the group of massive bless poeple. then i went and lvl and than it happen.
Well it may have overheated. If this was the first time your card had to generate those crazy blessing graphics it may have trouble. In any case next time you computer is off, and make sure its been off long enough for the card to cool down, check the fan and/or heatsink on the card and make sure they are attached and dust free, and of course work whrn the computer is turned on.

<3 Iceh!

FIRSTLY DISCOVERED OF THE DB CONSUME FURCHASERS
Nabster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: