Old 12-08-2013, 19:21   #1
bahasa

bahasa is on a distinguished road
Protection for PeaceLovers

i dont know if anyone has ever thought of this. that not everyone likes PKing outside the arena or jail. it bothers me a lot when im on a wuest or leveling then comes out of nowhere a random PKer kills me and makes me drop things. its just annoying, that i have to start over from the city if im not blessed. the point is can we make it that those who dont want being random PKed can have some kind of protection, like maybe when on peace mode we cant attack people and they cant attack us. but then it should be made that we cant sit on others monster drops, like maybe when we do, the protection is lifted temporarily so that we can be killed.

im not a full time player, coz i got work and all, so i cant level up fast nor vend in the market to get cps or gold to be a kickass player. so i come online once and a while to go on quests or some hunting. im surely no match for those PKers. im not whining, its just i want to enjoy the game as well without being disturbed by people who dont have respect for other players. im on Titan and there are lots of that kind of people there. you know what im saying.
bahasa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2013, 21:48   #2
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
No, this isn't the game for you.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2013, 22:32   #3
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahasa View Post
i dont know if anyone has ever thought of this. that not everyone likes PKing outside the arena or jail. it bothers me a lot when im on a wuest or leveling then comes out of nowhere a random PKer kills me and makes me drop things. its just annoying, that i have to start over from the city if im not blessed. the point is can we make it that those who dont want being random PKed can have some kind of protection, like maybe when on peace mode we cant attack people and they cant attack us. but then it should be made that we cant sit on others monster drops, like maybe when we do, the protection is lifted temporarily so that we can be killed.

im not a full time player, coz i got work and all, so i cant level up fast nor vend in the market to get cps or gold to be a kickass player. so i come online once and a while to go on quests or some hunting. im surely no match for those PKers. im not whining, its just i want to enjoy the game as well without being disturbed by people who dont have respect for other players. im on Titan and there are lots of that kind of people there. you know what im saying.
i already told the other freind of urs, join this game called "Club Penguin".
its exactly what you're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2013, 03:52   #4
the_awesome

the_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond reputethe_awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Or Hello Kitty, depends what you like
lol ill try but i cant help but use numbers ive been typing like this 4 so long that now its become instinct
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
So, what your are saying is...

You trained yourself to be a retard?
the_awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2013, 04:20   #5
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
First of all they should change siting on items system.
Also imagine if someone folow you and kill every mob you try to kill, spam trade or other requests that cant be turned off, or annoy you in any way that he can imagine. And you cant kill him. Just think about that...

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2013, 08:28   #6
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
First of all they should change siting on items system.
Also imagine if someone folow you and kill every mob you try to kill, spam trade or other requests that cant be turned off, or annoy you in any way that he can imagine. And you cant kill him. Just think about that...
Or the water tao who follows around your enemies reviving them.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2013, 13:35   #7
The Hate
OSFPSGAMER

The Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond reputeThe Hate has a reputation beyond repute
Uninstall CO and install TERA
Twitch

Legends/Reminiscence (I log in for tournies, GW and sometimes CTF, bye)
Laricko
Water-Ninja-Ninja (BT Ninja )

Tiger and Sapphire old school player. Pwnography, best Guild, best moments, best fbers/ssers Sapphire ever had, word.

Last edited by The Hate; 12-09-2013 at 13:37.
The Hate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2013, 14:39   #8
ViviTheGreat

ViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
not wanting to PK or be PK'd is fine, its just not feasible on this game. this game is a heavy PvP game.
if you really want to not be PK'd the best thing to do is get into a guild that has the most allies.
or look into private servers and just play alone.
ViviTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: