Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 02:55   #1
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
CO-tury 21 New Listing: Guild Houses!

So we just had a few new listings come up in the system, and I was just wondering what kind of model you might be looking into, these days.
Spacious living area? Basement? Rec room? Perhaps you were big in sports and have a lot of trophies you may want to show off....
I just want to get an idea of what your needs are. Let us know!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 03:16   #2
Trovian

Trovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond repute
Hey! This is one of the updates I am actually really looking forward to! It would be nice if you can buy upgrades using guild funds instead of your own funds as a starter.

Also, would love to see it being quite a spacious area, but not just for looks. Would be cool if it had it's own sort of guild practice arena where you can have more than two players enter (so have teams practice against each other). Would be nice if there was a guild bank system implemented at the same time (as has been suggested many times before). That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, I will probably come back with more suggestions later on.
Trovian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 03:40   #3
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 03:48   #4
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....
well you said it all hemp, no need to further add anything. That is indeed a thing we are looking forward to. Maybe with that little guild arena, be able to challenge other guilds and get a certain score like that
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 04:30   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Make it look like a freaking bar and you'll see whole guild drinking some tonic in there (and we already have Tonic in CO...)
Also put one of those fancy Disco Balls to fall from the ceiling O.o
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 07:05   #6
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
o_O that will be nice...Go for it
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 09:20   #7
CursedScotty
Emø†

CursedScotty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It would definately be nice if there was some rewarding purpose in having a nice guild house. not just all aesthetics. the pk arena would be one of those rewarding purposes... but not something like
-Guy #1: "Oh dude.. nice lamp"
-Guy #2: "Yeah man.. it was like.. 500 guild cps. No big deal cause it makes us look sophisticated-ly l33t!"

Every penny we spend on our guild house should have a sufficient enough benefit.
Also, itd be nice to visit ally guild houses, just how you can visit your spouse.
CursedScotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 15:46   #8
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A keg + Stripper Pole, and new female action for said stripper pole,

then, and only then,

Signed.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 16:04   #9
CursedScotty
Emø†

CursedScotty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post

then, and only then,

Signed.
I think i figured out why tq screws us over all the time....
They get ready to do updates and they ask for our opinions...
and then someone yells out stripper poles..
and tq goes into a rage, "Ugh! everytime we ask them something we get idiotic feedback"
Then they purposely screw everything up as vengance... it all makes sense...
130-10X-xxx

I'll add my gear to siggy when theyre worth talking about :P
CursedScotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 17:07   #10
Detergent

Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScotty View Post
I think i figured out why tq screws us over all the time....
They get ready to do updates and they ask for our opinions...
and then someone yells out stripper poles..
and tq goes into a rage, "Ugh! everytime we ask them something we get idiotic feedback"
Then they purposely screw everything up as vengance... it all makes sense...
Of course.

How about disabling potency first though?
Old 03-11-2010, 00:58   #11
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post

then, and only then,

Signed.
cant wait to see pixels stripping. this is why you guys fail.
squidgemelent is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 03:40   #12
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
believe you cant wait to see pixels stripping. this is why i fail guys.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Furthermore,

I want a toilet for when my hoochy mama stripper drinks too much... If you're putting in the rose garden, I don't want no stripper puke in it.

EDIT: The only good idea here, besides mine of course, is the WH for guildies to give equipment to others. Things can't be guild level based without them revamping the entire system since even the biggest, strongest guilds in Classic CO are still level 2.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2010, 03:00   #13
~Nicki~
DaPure

~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:

GREAT IDEA...i was thinking some days ago about guild castles and castle system...that the guild war area will be a castle that the winning guild can hold it for 1 week and have some privs...but that would be hard...otherwise your idea sounds great..i would really love to see that (i have a great garden to make )....hope to see that

PURE WARRIOR 130-130-112 (TRYING TO GET 130 )

~I am a Teaser~
~Nicki~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2010, 03:26   #14
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
FLOWER GARDEN <3 coz i liek having flowers etc and im orchid fairy and lily fairy
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

Smashing Pots for Rupee's
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2010, 06:36   #15
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trovian View Post
Hey! This is one of the updates I am actually really looking forward to! It would be nice if you can buy upgrades using guild funds instead of your own funds as a starter.

Also, would love to see it being quite a spacious area, but not just for looks. Would be cool if it had it's own sort of guild practice arena where you can have more than two players enter (so have teams practice against each other). Would be nice if there was a guild bank system implemented at the same time (as has been suggested many times before). That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, I will probably come back with more suggestions later on.
wouldn't it be great for you if you could get a closet.
jibberjab2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: