Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 103 votes, 4.95 average. Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 22:49   #136
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raliuga View Post
Pay2Play?!

(Revolution? )
Ya trolling, ain't ya?

Nah, it's not "Revolution", even though the poll result points to a overwhelming closure. xD
Old 12-27-2012, 22:56   #137
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Will. View Post
Ya trolling, ain't ya?

Nah, it's not "Revolution", even though the poll result points to a overwhelming closure. xD
so whats the use of that poll you made?
Raliuga is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2012, 23:03   #138
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raliuga View Post
so whats the use of that poll you made?
In fact, we're listening to you guys on which one y'all prefer out of the options given by us. Besides, the official name, as of the time the poll was made, hasn't been decided to go with the options there.

The final name isn't that far from the options provided in the poll, just slightly different in wording.
Old 12-27-2012, 23:07   #139
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
In fact, we're listening to you guys on which one y'all prefer out of the options given by us. Besides, the official name, as of the time the poll was made, hasn't been decided to go with the options there.

The final name isn't that far from the options provided in the poll, just slightly different in wording.
would that be Rebellion? or maybe Kudeta?
Raliuga is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2012, 06:49   #140
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Bulker Online?
Rickk is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2012, 07:12   #141
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The name for Conquer 3 has been determined. Wanna know what that is? =p
Of course we do. Share dah name!
~*panda*~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2012, 11:12   #142
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I got an interesting fact from an official source that just shared me the most likely release date for this project. Personally, I don't believe it as it is way too soon, but I can't deny the possibility.

As some veterans still remember, conquer online was launched the 15th of may 2003. This new version of conquer is supposed to be launched as a 10 year anniversary special the 15th of may 2013 (15/05/2013)

As I said, it sounds way too soon but I do agree that this date seems interesting enough to launch their project on.
Old 12-28-2012, 14:21   #143
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I got an interesting fact from an official source that just shared me the most likely release date for this project. Personally, I don't believe it as it is way too soon, but I can't deny the possibility.

As some veterans still remember, conquer online was launched the 15th of may 2003. This new version of conquer is supposed to be launched as a 10 year anniversary special the 15th of may 2013 (15/05/2013)

As I said, it sounds way too soon but I do agree that this date seems interesting enough to launch their project on.
Perhaps they've been working on it longer then they've been talking about it.

Doubtful. Is the anniversary the 15th to account for leap years? because if it is they don't understand math. . . which needless to say is un****ingbelievable

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2012, 14:41   #144
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

huh what? Am I reading your post wrong or something? 15/05/2013 is ten years after conquer's release right? How are leap years involved?
Old 12-28-2012, 15:05   #145
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Lets hope that official source is kidding because what that means is another pile of shiat full of bugs and glitches.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:53   #146
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
huh what? Am I reading your post wrong or something? 15/05/2013 is ten years after conquer's release right? How are leap years involved?
My fault. I read your date format wrong =p I thought it read that they had released it on May 5th. Nvm my goof up

_***9650;

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Old 12-29-2012, 10:35   #147
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

You must be American!

dd/mm/yyyy has always been the logical way but yea let's not start the debate between American and non American logic
Old 12-29-2012, 10:38   #148
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Quote:
You must be American!

dd/mm/yyyy has always been the logical way but yea let's not start the debate between American and non American logic
^.^

_***9650;

Quote:
Old 12-30-2012, 09:32   #149
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~
Old 12-30-2012, 12:59   #150
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

If you can read this without highlighting it then your eyes' ability to detect contrasting colors is amazing!!!!

_***9650;

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: