Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 76 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 17:20   #91
Simpl3

Simpl3 is on a distinguished road
Hey I'm trying to install the new client on Windows 7 and I keep getting an error in weird symbols every time I try to install it I've tried everything possible and still doesn't work. I am using Windows Ultimate.

-iim~Mentally~Challenged-
Simpl3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 06:13   #92
Acronis
好好先生

Acronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond reputeAcronis has a reputation beyond repute
Im using windows 7 ultimate version.
Everytime i launch CO,it will prompt me this meesage 1st [Program Compability Asistant],but there's 3 option and it is Run solution online,Run program,Cancel

I can log in with run program,but its kinda annoyying everytime i have to bypass that,only i can access to CO.
Any solution..Thank You!
Acronis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 10:35   #93
ToiShio
Royal~Nub

ToiShio is on a distinguished road
Ok Help me. I have just upgraded to windows seven and I cant get on conquer. I press the start button on play and this is the message I get.

User Accounnt Control

Program name: Autopatch application.
Verified publisher: (A bunch of chinese lettering.)
File origin: Hard drive on this computer
Program location: " C:/Program Files/Conquer Online2.0/AutoPatch.exe" blacknull

Show information about this publishers certificate.

Do you want to allow this following program to make changes to this computer?

I click yes and it sends me to the autopatch and then to that little picture before the client appears And I get an error message that says something about Direct3D or DirectX can someone please help me I just wanna play the game...

Im guessing its something with Windows but im 13 i dont know much but here is all my system information. My dad updated win 7 a few days ago and I havent been able to use it since. I could use it fine on my Windows xp so...Here's the stuff.

System Information
Current Date/Time: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 ^:19:31 PM
Computer Name: DJGIBSON-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit(6.1 Build 7600)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: IBM
System Model: 8187SWU
BIOS: Phoenix FirstBios(tm) Desktop Pro Version 2.0 for IBM ThinkCentre.
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz 2(CPUs),~3.0GHz
Memory: 4069MB RAM
Page file: 1085MB used,6012MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

I havent been on for two weeks and Im really despret. I tried the thing you guys told me to do for the direct x error im just lost and fustrated!
ToiShio is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 23:49   #94
Shehine

Shehine is on a distinguished road
Problem trying to logon a server,

I use windows 7, When i download the Patchs and all that it works prefecly fine, but when i try to login it gives me that error,
Please help me out
Thanks in advance
Shehine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2010, 09:49   #95
KissTheRain
RideOrDie

KissTheRain is on a distinguished road
ughhhhhhhh..........

hey guys i suck at this just got a new hp window 7 apparently and C.o doesnt work
and yeah i read all your threads the thing i know is disabling the desktop composition the areo **** i dont know how to do tht
well can u guys doing this by downloading teamviewer
well google tht and like u can actually go on other ppls computer from ur computer and actually do what u want this may allow u to actually change seings on my computer and stuff so can any of you guys help me by doing tht ? all i got to do is give u the code so u can connect to my computer from yours thx
KissTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2010, 09:52   #96
KissTheRain
RideOrDie

KissTheRain is on a distinguished road
TeamViewer5

heres the link i looked it up on google for you guys
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/
this program may help you in the future with a whole bunch of stuff
KissTheRain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2010, 10:54   #97
dragonfly54321

dragonfly54321 is on a distinguished road
lol i found the stupidest problem ever. I wasn't able to install and it said windows could not access this file. If you have Kaspersky 2010 then you need to exit it before installing XD.
dragonfly54321 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2010, 09:32   #98
Eddo88

Eddo88 is on a distinguished road
I get an direct3d error, i did update everything there is.

On my laptop it works fine (after the updates)
But on my pc it just wont work. someone knows what to do?

Last edited by Eddo88; 06-03-2010 at 09:35. Reason: adding picture
Eddo88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2010, 17:35   #99
savingpvtsage

savingpvtsage is on a distinguished road
Is all of this stuff still happening as of now, or did it update yet? Do we still have to do all of these things to get it to run on Windows 7?
savingpvtsage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2010, 12:34   #100
NeoCrusher
U know!

NeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond reputeNeoCrusher has a reputation beyond repute
I've read that if you remove anything from the game folder the system would put your character in botjail, how can i play now? >_> (Using windows 7)
NeoCrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2010, 23:51   #101
ricta434
xDarkstarx

ricta434 is an unknown quantity at this point
When im playing my FPS and processor usage drops and my game lags up, im pretty sure its not just my system heating up cause it will do it even after i just boot up my computer after not using it all night.

normally runs at 21 pct cpu usage 37pct memory and 40 fps and when it lags up my processor drops to about 9 percent and my FPS drop to about 10-15

im running windows 7 64bit with 2.2 GHz intel i3 proccessor 4 gigs of ram
ASUS Notebook U50 f

Last edited by ricta434; 07-09-2010 at 23:52. Reason: messed up
ricta434 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 20:39   #102
CeeCee
Bored.

CeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond reputeCeeCee has a reputation beyond repute
I did everything that was on the first page, and it STILL has freezing points. =x So annoying to play a game where it freezes at certain points.
Old 07-28-2010, 17:19   #103
COMSAID

COMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond repute
thanks any way for your help
COMSAID is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 17:23   #104
COMSAID

COMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehine View Post

I use windows 7, When i download the Patchs and all that it works prefecly fine, but when i try to login it gives me that error,
Please help me out
Thanks in advance
that because your password is un right
COMSAID is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2010, 02:37   #105
davidwillson

davidwillson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natoru View Post
Nice, thanks for another tip. This one greatly improves performance, especially when trying to run another client. Added to guide.
when i start conquer it shows an empty server list but my game id is still there, i imput my password and the bar loads, when i enter the game everything but the buttons is black, i cant see any 2d or 3d graphics, i can see other player's names bouncing around, and as they jump their name freezes in a trail that they leave as they move... my cursor disappears as soon as i move it inside the CO window.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: