Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 18:09   #151
Grafhbot

Grafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
What I want in this thread, is the players to state their expectations, hopes, and fears about the new Monk class that will be coming out next year.
I know there hasn't been much released yet, save for some skills and such, but I'm more concerned about your thoughts about what you are expecting from this next class, what you think it should include or be for, and any fears or concerns you have about its inclusion.

So that's what I want. This is your chance to really get your voices heard, and maybe we'll be able to make this one a fine addition to the team.

Now for you guys, the only special item I want to add would be, should the new class be included or not? I can already see the purists ready to pounce on that one, but you should honestly consider it, and have opinions or reasoning to support your thoughts. So, lets have it....
TQ can't even fix their old classes, we told them over and over how to fix them and you want our opnions of monks?
Grafhbot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2010, 06:57   #152
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
classic =/= monk

come on hemp, we want a classic one, not a 2.0 lite.

¿s***305; ***647;***305; s***592; ***633;***477;***652;***633;***477;s ***596;***305;ss***592;***1503;***596; ***592; ***477;***652;***592;***477;***1503; o***647; p***633;***592;***613; ***387;u***305;***670;***592;***477;***633;***607; ***647;***592;***613;***647; ***654;***1503;***1503;***592;***477;***633; ***647;***305; s***305; ¿s***305;***613;***647; ***647;noq***592; ***477;***477;***654;o***1503;d***623;***477; ***623;***387; ***654;u***592; o***647; ***613;***387;no***633;***613;***647; ***647;***477;***387; ***477;***653; ***647;,u***592;***596; ***654;***613;***653;
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2010, 05:16   #153
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder why Hemp didn't include a poll... oh yeah cuz everyone would vote against it and everyone would notice that he doesn't listen to the suggestions anyway and monk will be added to the "classic" servers.
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2010, 05:43   #154
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogosun View Post
I wonder why Hemp didn't include a poll... oh yeah cuz everyone would vote against it and everyone would notice that he doesn't listen to the suggestions anyway and monk will be added to the "classic" servers.
there was a poll once about that with 20 yes we want monk votes and 400 no we don't want monk votes for classic lol
Old 07-04-2010, 05:52   #155
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
there was a poll once about that with 20 yes we want monk votes and 400 no we don't want monk votes for classic lol
Figures they'd delete that one...
Old 07-04-2010, 06:00   #156
*~panda~*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogosun View Post
Figures they'd delete that one...
they didn't delete it, just got burried under the 5000 other polls they did.
Old 07-28-2010, 00:42   #157
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Thread fails, keep classic like it is and releasing new features doesn't help.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 01:29   #158
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
What I want in this thread, is the players to state their expectations, hopes, and fears about the new Monk class that will be coming out next year.
I know there hasn't been much released yet, save for some skills and such, but I'm more concerned about your thoughts about what you are expecting from this next class, what you think it should include or be for, and any fears or concerns you have about its inclusion.

So that's what I want. This is your chance to really get your voices heard, and maybe we'll be able to make this one a fine addition to the team.

Now for you guys, the only special item I want to add would be, should the new class be included or not? I can already see the purists ready to pounce on that one, but you should honestly consider it, and have opinions or reasoning to support your thoughts. So, lets have it....
monk in classic conquer
use your two brain cells
answer it yourself

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 02:18   #159
COMSAID

COMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond repute
the tq company will have lot of fun so ya man be relax and there will be a good monk
COMSAID is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 02:32   #160
COMSAID

COMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond reputeCOMSAID has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Comsaid

COMSAID is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 18:37   #161
TheNightmare

TheNightmare is on a distinguished road
Angry

id rlly say this would be the worst class every to be made i mean teleporting enemies to other maps stunning and pulling them towards the char and kickin em in the air id rlly say this would be the strongest class every and WAY OP THAN ANY OF EM i say no!!!! make a poll and we see!
Old 08-23-2010, 09:17   #162
yogosun

Those moves are OP and have whatsoever NOTHING in common with the "original" pvp so it would mess things up for sure
Old 08-24-2010, 17:31   #163
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Yes give classic the monk class, we want it.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2010, 08:22   #164
yogosun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Yes give classic the monk class, we want it.
They should find a way to prevent retarted comments from being made...

Do you understand what the term classic stands for? If not why are you here?

And i'm not playing a classic server for the record, just stating what's logical...
Old 09-17-2010, 14:37   #165
ShinSuke

ShinSuke is an unknown quantity at this point
Classic already isn't classic. It doesn't really matter what they do anymore but for the sake of the people who still play on these servers I'm going to say no. There are already ninjas to unbalance everything about the game there is no point in adding another new class...people aren't even asking for that you should really listen to their other requests.(Directed towards Mods,GMs,Devs)
Message me any ideas you have about getting the game we love back.
I plan on making a thread with opinions, links, ideas, complaints, likes, ect.
ShinSuke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: