Old 01-10-2009, 20:00   #1
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Fan quest

Im doing that quest now and reading on the website what im suppose to do.. it says at the end you get 3 boxes and you have to pick the right one.. if you pick the wrong one do you have to start over? Dx

And anyone know which one it is.. or is it random?
~*NoLimits*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 20:05   #2
yakenzie

yakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond repute
I picked the one on the far right and got nothing

Super +7 SDG SDG -5 Ears
Super +5 SDG SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +6 SDG SDG Club
Super +5 SDG -1 Armor
Super +5 SDG SDG Shield
Super +5 SDG -1 Boots

Super +7 RTG Heaven Fan -1
Super +7 RGG Star Tower -1
yakenzie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 20:08   #3
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?p=9577902
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 20:11   #4
Legendry

Legendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond reputeLegendry has a reputation beyond repute
10. Proceed to the Teleport Platform ( 655, 693 ) where you will see 4 pillars. Put in the right quest items you have to open each pillar. After you are done, cilck the Teleport Platform and you will reach a room with 3 Treasure Boxes. Randomly open to get the Heaven Fan. Take note if you open a wrong box, mobs will appear and you have to kill them before you can open the right one.

11. When you get the Heaven Fan, talk to Mr. Lonliness and he will give you a Poem Book.

Its Random and you need to kill monsters if you open wrong one, and do not pick the same box again.
Legendry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 20:16   #5
yakenzie

yakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond reputeyakenzie has a reputation beyond repute
I had to do the quest 4 times to get it.

Super +7 SDG SDG -5 Ears
Super +5 SDG SDG Necky
Super +5 SDG Ring
Super +6 SDG SDG Club
Super +5 SDG -1 Armor
Super +5 SDG SDG Shield
Super +5 SDG -1 Boots

Super +7 RTG Heaven Fan -1
Super +7 RGG Star Tower -1
yakenzie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 20:19   #6
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
i've did it on 6 chars b4 i quit n it was ALWAYS the far left box for me lolz. n wat tht utha guy said. u just gotta kill sum mobs if u pick the wrong one. the mobs r aobut the same as those mausoleum guards lolz.

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 20:24   #7
War!
Alex

War! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to War! Send a message via Yahoo to War!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMurphy's View Post
i've did it on 6 chars b4 i quit n it was ALWAYS the far left box for me lolz. n wat tht utha guy said. u just gotta kill sum mobs if u pick the wrong one. the mobs r aobut the same as those mausoleum guards lolz.
It was always the far left for me too.
Old 01-10-2009, 20:58   #8
Balmung

Balmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Balmung Send a message via MSN to Balmung Send a message via Yahoo to Balmung
On Aries far right is always the right one. Tested it on about 20 characters. Never had to fight monsters.

So I'm not to sure that its random.

Shoushin 132 Trojan-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 283 (284)

Hokkaido 130 Ninja-Warrior-Fire
Potency: 274 (281)

PeppermintSwirl 130 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
Potency: 304 (311)

Glory Chit-Chat Moderator
Storm Chit-Chat Moderator
Balmung is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 20:59   #9
~*NoLimits*~

~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*NoLimits*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, twice the left box xD
Old 01-10-2009, 21:30   #10
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Right, Right, Middle, Left, Left, Right, Middle. Got 3 characters nearly stuck in there. Thank god Taos have Med. My Non-RB Archer was screwed.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 21:35   #11
~*NoLimits*~

Didnt knew how strong they were, i did saw a 125+ archer fight a mob in there hitting it for 200 a hit.. so i thought i would step aside xD
Old 01-10-2009, 22:15   #12
polikujm2

polikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond reputepolikujm2 has a reputation beyond repute
you dont have to redo quest no matter what.
you can go to summon platform straight away if you got killed in there.

just have to kill those mobs before you can choose a box again.
other chars can help you kill the mobs if they are doing quest too.
polikujm2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2009, 22:27   #13
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NoLimits*~ View Post
Thanks, twice the left box xD
woot i was right !

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread