Old 01-12-2012, 14:04   #1
Vintage

Vintage is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy So who's quitting after Pirate release...

After pirate's release it seems like the majority of people I know have quit or are soon going to quit. The botter problem was bad, yes but they didn't hurt any one other than ks'ing monsters and running market. But the removal of secondary maps and blue mouse was the last straw, I'm not a bulker and blue mouse was the ONLY way I made enough to level up my gears, now I can't even do that. Many people say TQ ruined the game a long time ago, but for me the harsh reality is setting in now, they have truly ruined the game for me.

I've been playing since 2005 I consider myself a conquer veteran, seen TQ ruin what was once an awesome game. Makes me sad to see how they've finally gone too far. TQ was always about making money, but the stunts they've pulled recently just takes the cake.. =/

So who else is quitting? :O

Last edited by Vintage; 01-12-2012 at 14:07.
Vintage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 14:11   #2
slavko17

slavko17 is on a distinguished road
I will, if they won't restore blue mouse, or give an alternative...
slavko17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 14:13   #3
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
People didn't quit after monks, so I doubt they will know. And pirates Op'ness still remains to be confirmed, I think.

About secondary maps, yea kind of a drag they took away the mobs but for some reason it fuxed away the lag so something good actually happened('till botters move to primary maps).

Plus, Metzone > bluemouse in my opinion.

And when you get the mets, don't be selling them lol. Spam them.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 14:36   #4
slavko17

slavko17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Next map in a queue for wipe/removal...
slavko17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 14:36   #5
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
OP is always a ____
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 15:27   #6
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
People didn't quit after monks, so I doubt they will know. And pirates Op'ness still remains to be confirmed, I think.

About secondary maps, yea kind of a drag they took away the mobs but for some reason it fuxed away the lag so something good actually happened('till botters move to primary maps).

i could get 10-15 scrolls doing blue mouse in 30-40 mins met zone sucks
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 15:56   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
As soon as Diablo 3 is out of beta you will see this game really go downhill IMO. Many players are just sorta hanging around till then or just playing other games instead. TQ has been ruining this game for the past two years at least. It has become more about pushing stuff out fast with little testing patch after patch. Now that they have shareholders to worry about things come faster and faster and gameplay gets worse and worse. There is nothing wrong with a company making lots of money yet when they do it at a cost of gameplay this is what happens. Soon there will be few on servers except the botters who will have no buyers to sell stuff to.

Come on D-3 xD. Get the cat out of the bag I tizzzzz in wait.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 16:19   #8
Skypy
=)

Skypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond repute
tq is like sims

[/b]

132-134-140

SaiyaJiN~FTW

AKA

Andleer

I miss Thunder server

Thank you Ray for your friendship and your help !

Sheer>_<Terror POWER

Last edited by Skypy; 01-12-2012 at 19:30. Reason: my reason
Skypy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 16:26   #9
Deathclaw

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
As soon as Diablo 3 is out of beta you will see this game really go downhill IMO. Many players are just sorta hanging around till then or just playing other games instead. TQ has been ruining this game for the past two years at least. It has become more about pushing stuff out fast with little testing patch after patch. Now that they have shareholders to worry about things come faster and faster and gameplay gets worse and worse. There is nothing wrong with a company making lots of money yet when they do it at a cost of gameplay this is what happens. Soon there will be few on servers except the botters who will have no buyers to sell stuff to.

Come on D-3 xD. Get the cat out of the bag I tizzzzz in wait.
D3 isnt even that great. No skilltree, you fight only few monsters, etc.

I havnt played it again after i finished the beta content once.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 16:30   #10
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
D3 isnt even that great. No skilltree, you fight only few monsters, etc.

I havnt played it again after i finished the beta content once.
Please do not tell me that. It has to have the old PVP aspect to it - its gotta - its gotta - its gotta. If anything give me the ironman tourney fun haha.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 17:40   #11
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post

When that happens TQ would have created a much worse problem than they have solved. Considering the trouble keeping up with mine bots what makes players think they can keep up with killing hunt/level bots? In That cause the main maps will be unusable for training due to ninja bots taking over (which to no surprise can use the xp skill 10x better than any player).
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 18:49   #12
Vintage

Vintage is an unknown quantity at this point
What'cha mean when botters move to primary maps, they already have check out PC spawns..
Vintage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 19:29   #13
Skypy
=)

Skypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond repute
I quit,no reason for play , this new class sux , and maybe maybe i log for team pk when im not busy

[/b]

132-134-140

SaiyaJiN~FTW

AKA

Andleer

I miss Thunder server

Thank you Ray for your friendship and your help !

Sheer>_<Terror POWER
Skypy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 19:53   #14
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavko17 View Post
I will, if they won't restore blue mouse, or give an alternative...
^ Heard a million people say the same thing when they removed the DB from non-rb promo. Conquer has 2-3 more years of life left in it until they close the curtains. Then they will just promote another game of theirs.... though they are a multi-million dollar company if not billion-dollar with one of the lowest ranks on the BBB. Something tells me this company goes by more than just TQ Digital. I'm willing to bet they have another company hosted solely in the USA, etc yet end of day all gets fed into China.

By the way "bots" is what made this game any profitable for me. Did I bot?? Absolutely not. Botters would loot +1's, mets, etc etc selling them super cheap due to under-demand for them. Bot gets patched for a day... I sell all the mets and +1's for 4cps more each. Over 600kcps in 2 years doing that. So your telling me... that if you are a 100% buy-dbs-from-TQ die hard... that you would rather pay 12cps for a met scroll & have no bots than pay 6cps & have bots in the game? The botters win by making tons of cps, selling them for USD, and converting the fund into their low-valued currency and you win by cheaper items.

Funny thing... a botter once told me he made roughly 25dbs/week which is about $50USD. $50USD was worth 5 months pay working full-time @ a good pay rate for their country. Prolly full of sh*t but if that is true than no wonder you see 300 botters in a single file line!!

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 20:32   #15
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
fact: rapier + sword/club/blade triplehit works still. rapier club = so op
selling ninja +12 set, warrior +12 set, tao +7 set, going pirate.
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: