Old 01-12-2012, 20:53   #16
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
After pirate's release it seems like the majority of people I know have quit or are soon going to quit. The botter problem was bad, yes but they didn't hurt any one other than ks'ing monsters and running market. But the removal of secondary maps and blue mouse was the last straw, I'm not a bulker...
From this point TQ stop caring about you and what you post (unless its some unwanted information that needs to be removed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post

Plus, Metzone > bluemouse in my opinion.
In my opinion its oposite. Met zone cant even be compared to blue mouse.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 22:27   #17
TheMonster21

TheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond reputeTheMonster21 has a reputation beyond repute
new class = ppl bulk = money rate go up, after awhile (year or so) rate goes down, new class comes out !? = ppl bulk = money rate go up

the cycle
TheMonster21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 03:07   #18
slavko17

slavko17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
By the way "bots" is what made this game any profitable for me. Did I bot?? Absolutely not. Botters would loot +1's, mets, etc etc selling them super cheap due to under-demand for them. Bot gets patched for a day... I sell all the mets and +1's for 4cps more each. Over 600kcps in 2 years doing that. So your telling me... that if you are a 100% buy-dbs-from-TQ die hard... that you would rather pay 12cps for a met scroll & have no bots than pay 6cps & have bots in the game? The botters win by making tons of cps, selling them for USD, and converting the fund into their low-valued currency and you win by cheaper items.
I don't care... I just want to get my way of earning CPs back... I spent all last week without doing even single lvl doing blue mouse to get better gears, now it's been removed and I'm stuck with tons of gems in my warehouse...

And PS. I'm not 100 buy-dbs-from-TQ - I'm avoiding it :P
slavko17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 06:53   #19
Zethran

Zethran is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavko17 View Post
I don't care... I just want to get my way of earning CPs back... I spent all last week without doing even single lvl doing blue mouse to get better gears, now it's been removed and I'm stuck with tons of gems in my warehouse...

And PS. I'm not 100 buy-dbs-from-TQ - I'm avoiding it :P
Well until they ruin this too..

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=726477

I guess we just spam lotto more for socketed items now and buy them with the CPs we get from farming. Save meteors for leveling important gears. I'm hoping the removal of blue mouse is only a temporary thing to deal with the botters though and/or that they will put in some other way to get meteors. Don't forget the SkyPass quest either.
Zethran is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 06:58   #20
SilverTejp

SilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond repute
Me probably...found a nice p server zeroconquer.info =) oldschool co ftw

140 Water-Ninja-Ninja (atleast on the inside)

Full +12
SilverTejp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 07:07   #21
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethran View Post
Well until they ruin this too..

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=726477

I guess we just spam lotto more for socketed items now and buy them with the CPs we get from farming. Save meteors for leveling important gears. I'm hoping the removal of blue mouse is only a temporary thing to deal with the botters though and/or that they will put in some other way to get meteors. Don't forget the SkyPass quest either.
SkyPass sucks 1000000 percent in comparison to BM.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 07:16   #22
slavko17

slavko17 is on a distinguished road
I agree, SkyPass sucks... I tried to do it last week, and got 4 mets in like 40 minutes, because I was sent back all the time... On blue mouse I could have like 10-12 metscrolls at this time...
slavko17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 09:14   #23
Zethran

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavko17 View Post
I agree, SkyPass sucks... I tried to do it last week, and got 4 mets in like 40 minutes, because I was sent back all the time... On blue mouse I could have like 10-12 metscrolls at this time...
Yes I know it sucks compared, but still. Sometimes you can finish skypass in less than 1 minute though and you have to count in the time it takes to mine gems for blue mouse. Atleast farming is still available and 1 dragonball was worth 400 to 1000 meteors and is probably still worth around half that amount now. So we still have ways to make it without bulking.

Last edited by Zethran; 01-30-2012 at 02:04.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:31   #24
myty

myty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethran View Post
Yes I know it sucks compared, but still. Sometimes you can finish skypass in less than 1 minute though and you have to count in the time it takes to mine gems for blue mouse. Atleast farming is still available and 1 dragonball was worth 400 to 1000 meteors and is probablystill worth around half that amount now. So we still have ways to make it without bulking.
impossibru
Attached Thumbnails
imposibru.jpg  

Last edited by myty; 01-13-2012 at 09:34.
myty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 09:39   #25
Zethran

Quote:
Originally Posted by myty View Post
impossibru
What? Sometimes the skypass guardians send you straight through all of the stages, you kill a few monsters in the final stage and you're done.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:21   #26
SilverTejp

SilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond repute
Dont forget tq deleted Ancient devil im out unless we get them back (and we wont)

140 Water-Ninja-Ninja (atleast on the inside)

Full +12
SilverTejp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 07:41   #27
SFLYANGEL

SFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond reputeSFLYANGEL has a reputation beyond repute
new class = more botters

Aries:

SFLYANGEL
Katalism
MocaN
~LolLipop~
Atlantis
Araqon
ZEDDICUS
HamTaro
Elizabeth

SFLYANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 08:00   #28
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMonster21 View Post
new class = ppl bot = money rate go up, after awhile (year or so) rate goes down, new class comes out !? = ppl bot = money rate go up

the cycle
Fixed.

I won't quit playing CO, but I did quit buying several months ago. The only B-card I got was when they had the special silver mount promotion.

Now, if they got their sh¡t together, I'd buy again. I'm sure others would too. They're only shooting themselves in the foot by making inefficient changes that gets rid of more legit players than bots.
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 09:08   #29
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTejp View Post
Dont forget tq deleted Ancient devil im out unless we get them back (and we wont)
ancient devil still here.... still drop 6 mets... grab a team and camp lol?
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 11:20   #30
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Lab bosses. wait what?
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: